What's new

Polish Woman Drugged, Raped In India By Taxi Driver

u cant deceive me i know yr an indian. U can put special zones for foreigners where low lifer citizens will not be allowed.

we have special zones for foreigners neither did i heard that we had ever raped a foreigner nor have killed them in bombs!!! The only one i can recall was in last year in Nanga Parbat Base camp, and certainly wasnt blast nor was done by ordinary citizens..But this really shows u lack even basics of moral/social values.

When it comes to u we have done a better job in protecting our guests.
The fact that you think me Indian shows your weak critical-thinking skills. After that gem....nothing else you say means much....

u cant deceive me i know yr an indian. U can put special zones for foreigners where low lifer citizens will not be allowed.

we have special zones for foreigners neither did i heard that we had ever raped a foreigner nor have killed them in bombs!!! The only one i can recall was in last year in Nanga Parbat Base camp, and certainly wasnt blast nor was done by ordinary citizens..But this really shows u lack even basics of moral/social values.

When it comes to u we have done a better job in protecting our guests.

i dont treat foreigners any different than i treat my country people
maybe u do so thats why ur people are deliberately targetting pakistani girls......
NCMC report: Pakistan witnesses rise in rape cases – The Express Tribune

by the way......i would like to hear it from you about the steps that should be taken to avoid these things....
for gods sake.....120 cr people live here.......the number of cabs that run in cities like kolkata is more than the numbers in pak

either u r trolling or u r or u dont understand issues
u are living in parallel world

For starters, the government should recognize that the tourism sector brings in loads of cash to India. If the government cant protect tourists then they shouldn't be enjoying the benefits of the taxes which they generate from the tourists sector, apart from the jobs being generated from that sector. The Indian government's disregard for the welfare of tourists and the safety of tourists is highlighted in this incident. Then again, minor steps such as subjecting the cabbies to a regulatory body to which tourists can complain seems to be something which the Indian government is yet to fathom. I personally am sick and tired of hearing from foreigners that India and Indians generally are just a bunch of rip offs unworthy of a second visit. Now we have foreigners getting raped regularly in a land which is marketed as a safe destination. The fact remains that India is now a pit hole for foreigners and that until the government awakes to that reality and starts doing something about it, then the tourists should boycott India

what will happen if the cabbies are under a regulatory authority........the problem is not catching the culprits rather it is to stop them.................

i think the govt should rethink about capital punishment,people need education,ban those small liquor shops everywhere and the people should learn to behave properly

maybe u do so thats why ur people are deliberately targetting pakistani girls......

by the way......i would like to hear it from you about the steps that should be taken to avoid these things....
for gods sake.....120 cr people live here.......the number of cabs that run in cities like kolkata is more than the numbers in pak

:rofl: What a logic.,... Our rate is no where close to yrs whose have one of the biggest in the word if not the ultimate best.
and in those mostly indian women suffer!!! does this controls the rapes/reduces them on foreigners?
NO certainly no.....

Like i said before we honor our guests its part of our religious/moral/social values...We never hurt anyone who is our guest. Even yr own countrymen who visited us remain happy,peaceful nobody touched them. Even TTP has never bombed a foreigner ever.

And what u do? u even dont spare yr guests.This to us shows that u people even lack basic moral/social values.

what will happen if the cabbies are under a regulatory authority........the problem is not catching the culprits rather it is to stop them.................

i think the govt should rethink about capital punishment,people need education,ban those small liquor shops everywhere and the people should learn to behave properly

The cabbies and the tourist sector providers are a law unto themselves. Place huge signs indicating the number of the regulating authority on every cab and public transport provider. Start educating these goons that they depend on tourists for their livelihood. Be more strict in issuing licenses to these thugs. The fact is that I have never come across a single decent cabbie in the whole of India. Schooling curriculum needs to include a course dedicated to highlighting how a male should show respect to a female. Basic manners and basic morality seems to have been eroded from the Indian mindset. There's no point in comparing Pakistan or any other country to India when it comes to this problem. Tourists flock to India for its monuments and its shopping opportunities etc. It is for India to take full responsibility for incidents such as these. Even one such incident is just too many. It is a shame on the country

The fact that you think me Indian shows your weak critical-thinking skills. After that gem....nothing else you say means much....
LOL if that happened in Pak u or yr gov will be jumping up and down with lot of propaganda material being published here and there. I remember before the change of formats in this forum u always showed yr indian flag!!!

Regarding the bold part, sure it wont because humiliating yr guests is the favorite hobby of yr kind.

:rofl: What a logic.,... Our rate is no where close to yrs whose have one of the biggest in the word if not the ultimate best.
and in those mostly indian women suffer!!! does this controls the rapes/reduces them on foreigners?
NO certainly no.....

Like i said before we honor our guests its part of our religious/moral/social values...We never hurt anyone who is our guest. Even yr own countrymen who visited us remain happy,peaceful nobody touched them. Even TTP has never bombed a foreigner ever.

And what u do? u even dont spare yr guests.This to us shows that u people even lack basic moral/social values.

if u r comparing numbers.......then here are some stats
10000 in 5 years
that means some 2000 rapes per year
India's population is some 7-8 times that of pak
if pak were as big as india......the numbers would have been around 14000-16000
the numbers in India are 20000

i dont see a big difference there

i dont support this things not even in pak but the way u r enjoying.....the i dont think u feel the same way......
and plz stop that bullshit of praising foreigners......foreigners dont visit pak in big numbers like they visit India

The cabbies and the tourist sector providers are a law unto themselves. Place huge signs indicating the number of the regulating authority on every cab and public transport provider. Start educating these goons that they depend on tourists for their livelihood. Be more strict in issuing licenses to these thugs. The fact is that I have never come across a single decent cabbie in the whole of India. Schooling curriculum needs to include a course dedicated to highlighting how a male should show respect to a female. Basic manners and basic morality seems to have been eroded from the Indian mindset. There's no point in comparing Pakistan or any other country to India when it comes to this problem. Tourists flock to India for its monuments and its shopping opportunities etc. It is for India to take full responsibility for incidents such as these. Even one such incident is just too many. It is a shame on the country

yep its a shame......hope the govt. take strong steps to stop such things

Even special zones will not protect the tourists. The horde of thieving scheming locals at monuments such as the Taj etc will simply not stay away from the tourists
They will if u include all the tourist spots in yr special zones. For their protection.

Anyways take it or leave it its up to u. These things dont bother us but u.

if u r comparing numbers.......then here are some stats
10000 in 5 years
that means some 2000 rapes per year
India's population is some 7-8 times that of pak
if pak were as big as india......the numbers would have been around 14000-16000
the numbers in India are 20000

i dont see a big difference there

i dont support this things not even in pak but the way u r enjoying.....the i dont think u feel the same way......
and plz stop that bullshit of praising foreigners......foreigners dont visit pak in big numbers like they visit India

yep its a shame......hope the govt. take strong steps to stop such things

He's just too stupid to realize that most governments issue a travel warning to their citizens against visiting Pakistan. That however shouldn't detract Indians from addressing this curse

Sickening comment.

Lonely women travelling in foreign countries can fell prey to insane individuals everywhere.

While there's a problem in India,maybe because many are unneducated,trying to portray them as a "rapist culture" is obvious BS.
Dude after so many things if she still goes there like that then we as foreigners will think same. Its upto indian gov to honor and protect its guests if it fails this then this shows it has no basic moral/social values.

Take it or leave it, thats upto u but not everyone in the world will share yr opinion and i think u should be ready for that.

They will if u include all the tourist spots in yr special zones. For their protection.

tourist destinations are always guarded........

tourist destinations are always guarded but these bastards are clever enuff to do these crimes by taking them to a lonely place

u cant guard every inch in India

and u cant stop them from visiting rural place
they go there for photography and fall prey into the hands of maoists or rapists

You obviously haven't been to India to understand what I am saying. Monuments are surrounded by hordes of merchants and photographers and guides, all or most of whom live in surrounding towns. Tourists don't visit India to see one or two monuments. They come to India to get the vibe of Indian lifestyle and culture. If one has to create tourist zones then the tourism industry will be destroyed. Not to say that these incidents are doing any good to that sector. We can only hope that the foreign governments start a clampdown on their citizens visiting India. That will make its government and its people wake up to the reality of their stupidity

LOL if that happened in Pak u or yr gov will be jumping up and down with lot of propaganda material being published here and there. I remember before the change of formats in this forum u always showed yr indian flag!!!

Regarding the bold part, sure it wont because humiliating yr guests is the favorite hobby of yr kind.
Considering I am neither Pakistani (nor Indian, Chinese, Lankan, Bangli, etc.) By birth, ethnicity, nationality, etc. I would say the same damned thing.

Is this a unique incident in India only. No it is not.

Here is taxi rape in Toronto, Canada.

Toronto taxi driver facing sexual assault charges | Toronto Star

Toronto taxi driver facing sexual assault charges
The man allegedly sexually assaulted a woman near Bathurst and Carr streets, police say.

Save to Mystar

By: Ira Lamcja Staff Reporter, Published on Sun Jan 05 2014

Toronto police have arrested and charged a taxi driver with sexual assault, following an incident on Bathurst and Carr streets on Jan. 1.

Police say that they received a call on Jan. 2 for a sexual assault that had allegedly occurred the day before.

According to a police report, a woman had flagged down a taxi near the Bloor St. W. and Markham St. area, and a driver took the woman home near Carr and Bathurst streets.

The driver then allegedly followed the woman out of the taxi as she approached a home, police say. It’s alleged that the driver then sexually assaulted the woman and fled the scene in the taxi. .........

The point in the above post is that - " do not take this conversation too far".

Rapes happen everywhere in the world including the western world where as per statistics 50% of women undergo a sex related trauma some time in their life by strangers.

So why pick on India.

Back
Top Bottom