What's new

Wish to return to Pakistan....

F 86 Saber---, why don't you bully your boss, or beat him up? Get right in his face and intimidate him to the point where you will sit there and do not work and he will pay you extra....

Friends thanks a lot for your thoughts. I know if i can try i can get a better job in UAE but that is not what i want to do. When i came here people told me it always takes a few months to settle in to a new place but here i am a year later having the same uncomfortable, unsettled feeling.
People who are living in UAE will understand that while living here saving is almost impossible because although there are no taxes, to maintain an average middle class standard of living you need to spend at least 5 times more than what you would be spending in your own country.

You also have to think of your daughter's future. Can you afford to send her to a decent private school in Pakistan?

If not, you may want to stick it out for a few years in UAE and, with that experience, then try to migrate to a Western country.

A third option, depending on how much you make, is to leave your family in Pakistan and fly home every weekend. You could live with roommate(s) during the week to cut expenses. Maybe you can work out a four-day week with your boss...

If they are paying double salary, and if it is comparable. I would make the move, because the expenses in Pakistan wont be the same as UAE. Of course it is your country, and in the end money buys experience/goods.

You also have to think of your daughter's future. Can you afford to send her to a decent private school in Pakistan?

If not, you may want to stick it out for a few years in UAE and, with that experience, then try to migrate to a Western country.

A third option, depending on how much you make, is to leave your family in Pakistan and fly home every weekend. You could live with roommate(s) during the week to cut expenses. Maybe you can work out a four-day week with your boss...

Honestly speaking, it’s the same both in Pakistan and here. If a good school like Lacas charges around 10-15 K in Pakistan, a school of similar stature charges AED 3-4 K per month in UAE. So at the end of the day it evens out. I don't want to move to any other country, and flying in every weekend is out of question because my shitty company holds its employee’s passports.
If they are paying double salary, and if it is comparable. I would make the move, because the expenses in Pakistan wont be the same as UAE. Of course it is your country, and in the end money buys experience/goods.

The thing is, in Pakistan i have my parental home and cars plus my wife's family, and my wife, who used to work in Pakistan before my daughter was born cannot work here because we don't want to leave our daughter at day cares, can work in Pakistan as she can leave our daughter at our parents. Somehow i have come to realize that money isn't everything

Pakistan's future is uncertain, better to stay aboard and safe.

:pakistan:

Hi.. I was in Malaysia in 2009 and 2010 . and when i was coming back to Pakistan My friends there told me Not to go to Pakistan reasons given to me Are Bhai wahan garmi hai itni loadshedding hai. tu pagal Ho gaya hai Itne dhamke ho rahe han . Yar Pakistan main itni mehngayee hai itni tension hai.

I said Keh agar light 10 hours keh bajayee poore saal he na ho .i will go to Pakistan
Agar Dhamke din main 5 hon Main Pakistan Jaonga.
Agar muje udher din ko aik dafa khane ko mile beshak do dafa na mile I will Go to My Country My Pakistan !!

And Here i am. they are still there and now when ever i talked to them they say Yaar tu khushqismat tha.Dua kar Hum b apne mulk chalein Jayein.

Proud To Be A PAkistani !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom