What's new

"My Hindu girlfriend was confronted by her Indian coworker about dating a Muslim guy in USA"

read the Quran and you will know why.,

ignorance is a bliss
You have read it, why don't you tell me.
Here you people are bashing Hindu's, for some of them not letting their daughters and sisters marry muslim men and getting converted.

Where as you entire religion is bigoted against other faiths, does not allow any interfaith marriages.

Such hypocrites you are.

If we are being honest then Religions has been used as one of the most deadliest weapon in history and its being used right now. We use religion whenever it suits us. Its human nature and their is no denying it. The same is being done here. We love to interfere in other people issues and try to bring in religion whenever the arguments is about to fail. We are using this tactics individually and collectively as nations. Whenever you misuse something or anything it will most probably bite you on the a55.Same is happening on this entire belt.
on lighter note " Woh ishq hi kia jis mai azmaishain na hon"

I (24) am an Indian Muslim pursuing my master's degree in USA. I've been in relationship with a Hindu girl (25) for the past 6 years. We met in India and we both study in USA now albeit in different cities. She works in a different city and I intend to join her after my course. Apparently when she was hanging out with a few coworkers she told them she was dating me after which one guy in particular met her when she was leaving and tried to persuade her on how Muslim guys entrap Hindu girls, all Muslims are terrorists, Muslims don't study and they get paid to lure Hindu girls etc. That guy told my GF that I might be faking my qualifications and intentions for the sole purpose of converting and harming her. I'm honestly tired of this bullshit. This is not the first time she has to hear all this. We both don't believe in religion. We thought moving to USA will help us get rid of all these stupid conspiracy theories but somehow the virus is being exported to other countries as well. Mind you this guy is currently working in an MNC and completed masters from a top 50 US University. He even had the audacity to tell her that it was his job as a fellow Hindu to protect her and told her he would help her get rid of me if required. When will all this end? Someone judged me only with my name without knowing any of by background.

How can someone harbour so much hate for another person who they have never met? If this is the mentality among the affluent so called liberal class of India I dread of the situation back in India.

It might be true. Can the boy marry the girl in Arya Samaj or in ISKONN by changing his religion? I know the answer from the PDF posters here. If a Muslim boy can not even change his religion to marry, then why the boy is so naive as to say he does not care about religion...

Let us accept the fact that if a Muslim Boy or girl can not change his religion to marry a Hindu person, then the entire noise of interfaith marriage is one-sided in nature which should be taken note by the Indian society.

You have read it, why don't you tell me.

I want you to learn and not be a lazy bum..

Here you people are bashing Hindu's, for some of them not letting their daughters and sisters marry muslim men and getting converted

personal opinion and tastes do not equate with Islamic principles.

Where as you entire religion is bigoted against other faiths, does not allow any interfaith marriages.

Like I said you have little understanding of Islam.

Such hypocrites you are.

Ignorant comment from a Jahil person .. what can I say

I want you to learn and not be a lazy bum..

personal opinion and tastes do not equate with Islamic principles.

Like I said you have little understanding of Islam.

Ignorant comment from a Jahil person .. what can I say

You know the reason, why you are reluctant to explain, why your religion does not allow interfaith marriage.

Is because once you put it into words, especially in the context of this thread."where Hindus are not wanting their women to marry Muslim men and be converted to Islam".

The hypocrisy would be plainly visible.

You know the reason, why you are reluctant to explain, why your religion does not allow interfaith marriage.

Is because once you put it into words, especially in the context of this thread."where Hindus are not wanting their women to marry Muslim men and be converted to Islam".

The hypocrisy would be plainly visible.

Yes I know the reason ie you are one stupid guy.

you don't understand the foundation of Islamic faith. Read it your self and if you have a brain you will understand why. but because you are lazy clown educated in a indian system the focuses on learning by spoon feeding rather than educating and understanding how things work.

No words, just images. Come to your own conclusion:

zu8rbr0mw1h61.jpg

We don't worship the stone, nor the building.

Op needs to do the following:

7 badaam
1 khajoor
1 ingeer (fig)

Daily.

:lol:

Why are pajeets all of a sudden interested in Muslim girls?

How the hell is this a Muslim-Hindu relationship problem then? Change thread title, cry somewhere else.

You missed the part "We both don't believe in religion". It's a non-Muslim/atheist.

This "we do not believe in religion" is only to the extent of being in love with a Hindu lady. But for marriage, there is always a religion that Hindus need to convert to marry. This is the hypocrisy of the posters that I have highlighted in my earlier post.

IDK, Just like stop doing interfaith shit?

It's not that hard
There's like billions of women out there looking to start a family
You're in North America ffs

ab67616d00001e02dba06a7b8563e26c1e315bf6.jpeg

We don't worship the stone, nor the building.

Then there's no reason to bow to them or to kiss them or to touch them repeatedly. It's not much different from other peoples stones. Except theirs are humanoid/animaloid while these one's are not.

Most so-called "Islamic rituals" are a revival of pre-Islamic paganistic rituals.

Last edited:
Yes I know the reason ie you are one stupid guy.

you don't understand the foundation of Islamic faith. Read it your self and if you have a brain you will understand why. but because you are lazy clown educated in a indian system the focuses on learning by spoon feeding rather than educating and understanding how things work.
I am stupid, because I am exposing the hypocrisy that is deeply embed in your faith.

And you are so smart, that you are not even able explain the foundation of your faith.
As long as the guy is Muslim and the girl is some other religion..it all Halal.

But if the guy is from another faith and girl is Muslim, then she becomes Murtad.

This "we do not believe in religion" is only to the extent of being in love with a Hindu lady. But for marriage, there is always a religion that Hindus need to convert to marry. This is the hypocrisy of the posters that I have highlighted in my earlier post.

Why would anybody go to such an extent to marry a Hindu lady? What's special about Hindu ladies?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom