What's new

"My Hindu girlfriend was confronted by her Indian coworker about dating a Muslim guy in USA"

Which is funny considering. Your religion itself forbids Muslim women from marrying people from other religions.

Applying your logic, Islam considers Muslims as lesser men, and therefore does not allow Muslim women the freedom choose Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist or Aethist men.

Yeah, but we have freedom of expression. Muslim women who wants to marry Christian, etc can change their religion and marry the Christian men, etc

While Indian states even forbid Hindu women to change religion to Islam when she wants to marry Muslim men.

That is violation of human right and only exist in pre modern period

Yeah, but we have freedom of expression. Muslim women who wants to marry Christian, etc can change their religion and marry the Christian men, etc

While Indian states even forbid Hindu women to change religion to Islam when she wants to marry Muslim men.

That is violation of human right and only exist in pre modern period
Which parallel universe are you living in?
If a Muslim woman gets married to a non Muslim..a Hindu for example, she is not only kicked out of her religion but is called as Murtadd.

There is no such thing in Hinduism or Buddhism or Sikhism or for that matter most sects of Christianity.

Indian law does not forbid any interfaith marriage. Faith is a personal thing and in a secular country like India, religion is not a matter of state.

There no law any states of India, which prevents interfaith marriages.

There was proposal for a Love Jihad law in a single state of India..A proposal which never came to pass.

The proposed love jihad law also did not forbid interfaith marriages.

The law was meant to prevent Muslim men from marrying non Muslim women under false pretenses, like pretending they were Hindus before marriage and then trying to convert their wives to Islam after getting married.

Which parallel universe are you living in?
If a Muslim woman gets married to a non Muslim..a Hindu for example, she is not only kicked out of her religion but is called as Murtadd.

There is no such thing in Hinduism or Buddhism or Sikhism or for that matter most sects of Christianity.

Indian law does not forbid any interfaith marriage. Faith is a personal thing and in a secular country like India, religion is not a matter of state.

There no law any states of India, which prevents interfaith marriages.

There was proposal for a Love Jihad law in a single state of India..A proposal which never came to pass.

The proposed love jihad law also did not forbid interfaith marriages.

The law was meant to prevent Muslim men from marrying non Muslim women under false pretenses, like pretending they were Hindus before marriage and then trying to convert their wives to Islam after getting married.

Nope, actually not kicking out from the religion. The same like many Muslims are also doing Zinah, despite not as large as in other religion followers. Sinners are in every religion followers. So we dont kick out or intervene in other people life.

This Indonesian women who married Indonesian actor, she is not an actrees, but get bit media spot light after marrying Indonesian actor. She still keep being Muslim despite marrying Christians, and she want to divorce now as it is the right thing to do for her

Why Arfita Dewi Chose Divorce from Yama Carlos: Interfaith Marriage is Too Heavy​

7dc2d1ed-c722-4555-aa6b-bcbce8b8d123_169.png

Sabtu, 13 May 2023 17:27 WIB

The household of artist Yama Carlos and his wife, Arfita Dewi Putri was hit by the tempest. Arfita is known to have firmly divorced from Yama even though it was hard to decide to separate.

This divorce was not only hard for Arfita Dewi, but also made the child a victim. Therefore, Arfita hopes that she and Yama can divorce on good terms, so that they remain partners for the growth and development of children.

"I know this divorce is more painful in the child, not the mother or father. The victims are children," said Arfita Dewi when met in the Cawang area, East Jakarta, recently.

"My wish and hope is that we end on good terms. We live this process well. We can be partners for Marco. I ask for that side to be done. This is not a battle or a war."

Actually, Arfita Dewi Putri admitted that she had long wanted to separate from Yama Carlos. This is due to the problem of religious differences between them.

"It's been a long time since I asked to part ways with Yama Carlos. We can't because interfaith marriage is too much to force," said Arfita Dewi.

She also said she wants to return to the right path according to Islamic law. Arfita Dewi also prayed to the Creator to be strengthened in her heart to choose a divorce from Yama Carlos.

Last edited:
While Muslim men can legally marry Christian women based on Islamic Law. but it is still rare to happen in Indonesia, usually Christian women change religion to Islam when she marry any Muslim men.

But the inter faith married also happen between Muslim men and Christian women, latest example is the marriage of Mikha Tambayong, Indonesian actress this year.

870864089.jpg

Mikha Tambayong is marrying Muslim men, and she dumped her previous boy friend (basketball player) who is Christian

069551500_1519711906-27574747_188998158361354_8415898587271004160_n.jpg

Nope, actually not kicking out from the religion. The same like many Muslims are also doing Zinah, despite not as large as in other religion followers. Sinners are in every religion followers. So we dont kick out or intervene in other people life.

This Indonesian women who married Indonesian actor, she is not an actrees, but get bit media spot light after marrying Indonesian actor. She still keep being Muslim despite marrying Christians, and she want to divorce now as it is the right thing to do for her

Why Arfita Dewi Chose Divorce from Yama Carlos: Interfaith Marriage is Too Heavy​

7dc2d1ed-c722-4555-aa6b-bcbce8b8d123_169.png

Sabtu, 13 May 2023 17:27 WIB

The household of artist Yama Carlos and his wife, Arfita Dewi Putri was hit by the tempest. Arfita is known to have firmly divorced from Yama even though it was hard to decide to separate.

This divorce was not only hard for Arfita Dewi, but also made the child a victim. Therefore, Arfita hopes that she and Yama can divorce on good terms, so that they remain partners for the growth and development of children.

"I know this divorce is more painful in the child, not the mother or father. The victims are children," said Arfita Dewi when met in the Cawang area, East Jakarta, recently.

"My wish and hope is that we end on good terms. We live this process well. We can be partners for Marco. I ask for that side to be done. This is not a battle or a war."

Actually, Arfita Dewi Putri admitted that she had long wanted to separate from Yama Carlos. This is due to the problem of religious differences between them.

"It's been a long time since I asked to part ways with Yama Carlos. We can't because interfaith marriage is too much to force," said Arfita Dewi.

She also said she wants to return to the right path according to Islamic law. Arfita Dewi also prayed to the Creator to be strengthened in her heart to choose a divorce from Yama Carlos.

Terming a legal marriage as Zinnah or Illicit sexual relationship, just because your partner prays to a different god than your's.

Tell me which other religion in world does that to it's followers ?

It is toxic, this is something Muslims just don't want to see.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom