What's new

"My Hindu girlfriend was confronted by her Indian coworker about dating a Muslim guy in USA"

I think there is some element of 'forbidden fruit' in all such relationships. The feeling that something could go wrong or that you did something differently from others is an attraction. I am not saying that's the case for all, but could be. Also you cannot rule out the male ego aspect. Some men get a kick out of 'scoring' with the 'other community' women. It could be other religion, other race, other social group, anything.

I don't know about outside India, but in India there are compelling reasons to have a Hindu girlfriend. On an average there are likely to be more open to hanging out, be in a live in relationship, or have pre marital sex. For those who care, Hindu girls also tend to be better educated, more likely to have a job, more confident, more outspoken, more likely to wear western attire. In short, better for showing off in your group of friends.

I am aware of the "forbidden fruit" element but that seems to be the case for Hindu guys looking for a Muslim GF or wife since Muslim women are forbidden from being married to non-Muslims and many wearing the veil.

As for Hindu girls being more educated, more confident, more outspoken is debatable, even if we accept that to be the case those are undesirable traits for wives of Muslims. Western attire is highly undesirable to Muslim men as well.

Please ask this question to the OP.

Why? You made the assertion that Muslim guys resort to the hypocrisy to marry Hindu women. I am asking you in which respect Hindu women are more desirable to Muslim men that they would go as far as pretending to be atheists to have them?

I am aware of the "forbidden fruit" element but that seems to be the case for Hindu guys looking for a Muslim GF or wife since Muslim women are forbidden from being married to non-Muslims and many wearing the veil.
Even for a Hindu girl, no matter how liberal the parents are, there is always the thought 'My parents will not like this relationship', even if they show their overt approval. So regardless of gender reversal, there is definitely varying degrees of taboo involved.

As for Hindu girls being more educated, more confident, more outspoken is debatable, even if we accept that to be the case those are undesirable traits for wives of Muslims. Western attire is highly undesirable to Muslim men as well.
Of course, not all Hindu women are confident, and not all men may even be looking for confidence. Some men are clearly inclined towards meek and submissive women. One needs to look at the social strata where a lot of these interfaith relationships happen. A lot of this is the tiktok addicted generation that is hooked on to attractive influencers. They are also economically backward and lack social skills. Scoring an attractive (or not) woman who dons western clothes and comes across (at least) superficially as more outgoing is a talking point in their circles and they think it gets them respect and envy. You and I cannot apply our standards to them. It is a very different world.

Even for a Hindu girl, no matter how liberal the parents are, there is always the thought 'My parents will not like this relationship', even if they show their overt approval. So regardless of gender reversal, there is definitely varying degrees of taboo involved.

Of course, not all Hindu women are confident, and not all men may even be looking for confidence. Some men are clearly inclined towards meek and submissive women. One needs to look at the social strata where a lot of these interfaith relationships happen. A lot of this is the tiktok addicted generation that is hooked on to attractive influencers. They are also economically backward and lack social skills. Scoring an attractive (or not) woman who dons western clothes and comes across (at least) superficially as more outgoing is a talking point in their circles and they think it gets them respect and envy. You and I cannot apply our standards to them. It is a very different world.

Alright, if you say so. I am not so sure though. I am a Muslim guy from a relatively conservative family and I have had many Hindu female classmates. Never felt the need to chase any of them, many were pretty, there were abundant similar alternatives (beauty, intelligence etc) among Muslim women.

Last edited:
I (24) am an Indian Muslim pursuing my master's degree in USA. I've been in relationship with a Hindu girl (25) for the past 6 years. We met in India and we both study in USA now albeit in different cities. She works in a different city and I intend to join her after my course. Apparently when she was hanging out with a few coworkers she told them she was dating me after which one guy in particular met her when she was leaving and tried to persuade her on how Muslim guys entrap Hindu girls, all Muslims are terrorists, Muslims don't study and they get paid to lure Hindu girls etc. That guy told my GF that I might be faking my qualifications and intentions for the sole purpose of converting and harming her. I'm honestly tired of this bullshit. This is not the first time she has to hear all this. We both don't believe in religion. We thought moving to USA will help us get rid of all these stupid conspiracy theories but somehow the virus is being exported to other countries as well. Mind you this guy is currently working in an MNC and completed masters from a top 50 US University. He even had the audacity to tell her that it was his job as a fellow Hindu to protect her and told her he would help her get rid of me if required. When will all this end? Someone judged me only with my name without knowing any of by background.

How can someone harbour so much hate for another person who they have never met? If this is the mentality among the affluent so called liberal class of India I dread of the situation back in India.

You are not supposed to have a girlfriend. You are not supposed to have a relationship with a Hindu. If she is ready to convert them do nikah otherwise get out of this Haraam relationship.

Scoring an attractive (or not) woman who dons western clothes and comes across (at least) superficially as more outgoing is a talking point in their circles and they think it gets them respect and envy. You and I cannot apply our standards to them. It is a very different world.

For this part, it would be a very small number of Muslim guys being attracted to such women. The ones who will be, will probably be attracted for sort term fun (I dislike writing "short term fun" describing conduct with a woman but couldn't find better alternative language).

You are not supposed to have a girlfriend. You are not supposed to have a relationship with a Hindu. If she is ready to convert them do nikah otherwise get out of this Haraam relationship.

He is atheist. More important for him is to say the shahada again.

what are you even talking about bro
I finna get myself a Hindu women, convert her and commit mad love Jihad

Our lives pretty much revolves around love Jihad

Hindu dudes better watch out, you know damn well that you cant compete with a fine pakee male specimen's pind 'aali Rizz
Might as well stop trying and accept your fate
☝️
#tinder profile goals for entrapping innocent Hindu women 💪🏼
Love Jihad for the win

For your information, there is nothing called love jihad in Shariah and no reward for it. You will actually be punished for committing zina.

PS: I didn't miss your sarcasm.

Alright, if you say so. I am not so sure though. I am a Muslim guy from a relatively conservative family and I have had many Hindu female classmates. Never felt the need to chase any of them, there were abundant similar alternatives (beauty, intelligence etc) among Muslim women.
I think barring the 'forbidden fruit' factor it boils down simply to availability. In India, Muslim women generally feel discouraged from having relationship with anyone, including boys from their own community. For a Muslim boy to find a girlfriend is easier among Hindus and Christians or Sikhs than within their own community.

I personally do not believe 'love jihad' to be some organized campaign against Hindus. I think it is an outcome of imbalance in the society.

To be clear, when I refer to the tiktok addicted kind, I am not referring only to Muslims. Hindus are also prone to the exact same behaviour, except that they are likely to find such a girlfriend from within their community and thus it does not raise eyebrows in the same way, unless it is a caste issue (mostly if the guy is of the lower caste).

He asked us to treat animals well and we do that. Nobody bows down to animals because he never did that

Still you think you are not the low IQ clown here comparing apples and oranges???

No, that would be you. I think your first line emphasizes my point.

Respect an object built by whoever, but that doesn't mean we should start bowing to it and worshiping it. Preserving it is something else.

No, that would be you. I think your first line emphasizes my point.

Respect an object built by whoever, but that doesn't mean we should start bowing to it and worshiping it. Preserving it is something else.
No that would be no one except a low IQ clown like you

Also nobody worships or bows down to black stone or Kaaba. So your point is meaningless anyways

I do not follow any religion,

I am so happy.. at least you don't follow the wrong religion ie hinduism

therefore I can marvel at the hypocrisy of your's and your idiotic defense of that hypocrisy

You asked a question and and I said go read the book ..and you are crying about it.

you really an idiot.

First stop having a girlfriend you disgusting piece of shit, second no one gives a **** about you and your pajeet girlfriend.

Get Arabized or die.
How the hell is this a Muslim-Hindu relationship problem then? Change thread title, cry somewhere else.

You missed the part "We both don't believe in religion". It's a non-Muslim/atheist.
Did you even read my post? this isn't my story, this is from a user on Reddit.

No that would be no one except a low IQ clown like you

Also nobody worships or bows down to black stone or Kaaba. So your point is meaningless anyways

Yes sure. Those pictures were fake, right? I know who the low IQ clown is.

I will just marry a Muslim Pakistani woman. lol. There already enough Muslim women from Pakistan to choose from.

My parents will find the Pakistani Muslim woman for me to marry lol.

I will just marry a Muslim Pakistani woman. lol. There already enough Muslim women from Pakistan to choose from.

My parents will find the Pakistani Muslim woman for me to marry lol.

Sadly it seems like letting mom find wife is the easiest

Your interpretation of those pictures using your low IQ is the issue and you know who you are

Somebody suffers from the painful truth he doesn't want to see. That's a great example of low IQ.

Back
Top Bottom