What's new

Wish to return to Pakistan....

F86 Saber

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Around a year ago i got a job in UAE and came here. Since then I’ve also sponsored my wife and 8 month old daughter. The job is paying well however the company is single owner who meddles in everything, quite insulting at times, has the typical Arab mentality of "I am your master and you are my slave", and the fact that the job is not one of my liking.
When i left Pakistan i was working for a large group of companies, was on course for fast professional growth, was well respected by my bosses, the salary in comparison was low.
I hate living here, i am not in my comfort zone, i hate going to the malls, to the over expensive safari's and expiditions, they all look so plastic to me, so fake, crammed with zombies with oversized bank accounts roaming around . I miss the warmth of my city and my country every minute of every day, i miss my family and my friends, the places we used to hang out at, the beautiful Islamabad and Murree hills where we used to head to every other month to release our tensions, the people who you could really speak to and share with.
I know if i can complete my contract here i can look for a much better job in UAE. I am still in contact with the management of my previous company in Pakistan and they are offering to rehire me at double salary (Which although will still be a lot less than what i get here when converted to Rupees). I am not bothered by the load shedding, crime, corruption and general state of affairs in Pakistan because no matter how bad, it is home.

Just want to have some thoughts..........

UAE is better place bt only to visit for some months

if you spend much time you get bore

also i dont like the local arab of their.they are very racist(i mean they consider their self too much superior)

There is no doubt that Arabs think that their money is what all pray to and so they tend to treat people as slaves.

There are companies that are not Arab owned and you could try them.

Asim (Aqil) has been in Dubai for a long time. He could help you to understand the Arabs.

Why don't you PM him?

He is a nice person.

Everybody likes to live in his own comfort zone.But thats not the way life is always.If you are facing some problem with your current job,then you may try switching.Get in touch with like minded people,you will find many in UAE.Imagine what will happen if everybody starts to think like you and decides to return home.You can do better than that.

Dude money is important no doubt about it but peace of mind and satisfaction is more important than money. There are many peoples who are doing job for sake of money although they are not happy and content with their jobs. It don't matter if you are living in Pakistan or abroad if you are not satisfied with your job or treatment you are getting at work place then better find another job or move to place which give you peace of mind and contentment.

Stick to your career even if you are earning less because it will bring better future for you..Living and working abroad is always tough as you dont get any social life there if most of ur close friends and families are living back home. Just my random thought. Best of Luck dude :)

Pakistan's future is uncertain, better to stay aboard and safe.

:pakistan:

Arabs are dogs. We should have dine US some favours in Bahrain and attack it. Show the Arabs we are the military might and they are cowards who get there backside handed to by Isreal and sell themselves to the US.

If you have better job in pakistan with comparable saving, you should go back. If the salary is too low in pakistan then see another company in Dubai.

There is no better place to live on then in Pakistan -

We do have a serious issue with Population but if we can retain the Human Resource , man power loss we can be one of best nations in Asia.

We have abundance of skills and capabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom