What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.
What keeps you here ?
:disagree:
You 're a curious being!!!

I was moderating on another forum (relationship section - ladies forum), thats when a fren brought me here(he's a banned member now). I was shocked by the kind of blessed words (ahem!) that the members use so often on this forum and soon realised that I'd landed at the wrong place. :lol:
Initially I used to participate only in tech & science section and then made a few frens on the forum and beyond it, so thats what keeps me here. :)

Quebecers are the real French just as Canadians are the real North Americans ! :whistle:

Don't you agree @SvenSvensonov ? :tongue:

Very much so!!! I support their revolt from Canada, and once they have their own independent nation, unbound from the Canadian laws that prevent them from declaring war, they are marching onto France.

Viva la Revolution!

Ah, but we Americans are the real North Americaners! It's not called North Canada:mad:!

Very much so!!! I support their revolt from Canada, and once they have their own independent nation, unbound from the Canadian laws that prevent them from declaring war, they are marching onto France.

Viva la Revolution!

Ah, but we Americans are the real North Americaners! It's not called North Canada:mad:!

Say what ? :o:

And here I was thinking of getting the Canadians to annex Northern USA; you guys play ice-hockey up there anyhow ! :tongue:

Say what ? :o:

And here I was thinking of getting the Canadians to annex Northern USA; you guys play ice-hockey up there anyhow ! :tongue:

Our ice hockey is stronger than Canadian hockey, our maple syrup more maple than theirs, our MOOSE more MOOSE than their MOOSE, our beard more beard then theirs!!!

United States of America > America's Northern Territory!

:usflag: > ??? :o:, no Canadian flag?

:lol:

:usflag:

We should invade Quebec and integrate it to our country,because they are our brothers,even if their French is incomprehensible.
Ok @SvenSvensonov Tomorrow,send your troops to Canada,we'll deploy ours in Québec.
Vive le Québec libre ! :bunny::bunny:
@Armstrong :p:

I support that too! Anything that gets the Quebecers out of Canada is good with me. If they leave for France, or if France conqueres them, It's all good in my book:enjoy:.

@Armstrong @Indianmembers @Pakistanimembers

Question :
How can an Indian understand a Pakistani ?
Are you guys speaking the same language or what ? :help:
almost, different scripts but hindi/urdu and to an extent, the punjabi language are very similar, the common spoken versions anyway, though the literately and grammatically 'pure' versions might be a bit of challenge to fully comprehend for north Indians/Pakistanis.

Indian movies and Pakistan tv soaps are very popular across the fence from each other.

Our ice hockey is stronger than Canadian hockey, our maple syrup better than theirs, our MOOSE more MOOSE than their MOOSE, our beard more beard then theirs!!!

So Sven a serious question now; what exactly is the difference between Americans and Canadians ? You're both Western nations full of people of predominantly European descent.

Is it a little like us Eastern Pakistanis and North Indians ? We've got a lot of similarities because of a common root but we've evolved differently enough over the course of the past few hundred years (since the advent of Islam) that we're both different people with some shared cultural and linguistic identities.

@levina relationship forum ?
:yu: Most guys here act more civilized than they are , don't worry . :yes4:
Our ice hockey is stronger than Canadian hockey, our maple syrup more maple than theirs, our MOOSE more MOOSE than their MOOSE, our beard more beard then theirs!!!

:usflag: > ??? :o:, no Canadian flag?

:lol:

May I add ,? American English is better English than English ~~English~~:laughcry:

Because, as much as they deny, Indians on the whole are very very obsessed with Pakistan. I mean just go look at Indian forums, how many Pakistani members will you find there? Then compare it just to PDF. Sometimes I think there are more Indians members registered than Pakistanis.

As for trolling, most can't even troll properly. Some of their education level is really bad, while the number of sensible members I can count on one hand. This has been my experience actually. I know Indians in UK though and find them complete opposite of their behaviour on PDF, I am not sure whether the ones with Internet access are just plain idiots or the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.

So Sven a serious question now; what exactly is the difference between Americans and Canadians ? You're both Western nations full of people of predominantly European descent.

Is it a little like us Eastern Pakistanis and North Indians ? We've got a lot of similarities because of a common root but we've evolved differently enough over the course of the past few hundred years (since the advent of Islam) that we're both different people with some shared cultural and linguistic identities.

Basically that. The only difference is that we are separated by a border that some of us think shouldn't be there in the first place. Seriously, I'd love for the US and Canada to integrate!!! If only so I don't have to cross customs to get good Canadian beer:partay:.

The Canadian States of America!

images.jpg

Let's make it happen!

May I add ,? American English is better English than English ~~English~~:laughcry:

It most certainly is! Their English sucks, too British for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom