What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

Sir even better:

firefart.jpg

AFTERBURNERS - ENGAGED! :laughcry:
windjammer bhai ko positive rating nahi mili us post ke lie ? :P

Last edited:
Basically that. The only difference is that we are separated by a border that some of us think shouldn't be there in the first place. Seriously, I'd love for the US and Canada to integrate!!! If only so I don't have to cross customs to get good Canadian beer:partay:.

The Canadian States of America!

View attachment 191373

Let's make it happen!

I don't think the Canadians would want that; I've met some and most are irked when you give them the impression that they're a continuation of the USA ! I even called it USA Minor after Asia Minor and my Canadian friend called Pakistan the same thing which made me go :mad: ;so I can understand the Canadians ! :D

It most certainly is! Their English sucks, too British for my taste.

:usflag:

Oh come on; British English is the best English in the world ! :kiss3:

American English is the misappropriation of English doing the same thing you did with Football....you don't even use a foot therein ! :tongue:

Or it could be that my Indian friends here are Punjabis and I tend to get along fine with them while most who sprout nonsense here tend to come from different parts of India. I really don't know, If I am brutally honest, Indian members on PDF are a really bad representation of decent Indians. Just like some Pakistanis here are really bad examples. I guess you're right. The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.
No son. You don't have to scold yourself so much. Its fine we tolerate you. :p:

I don't know, I think they might have WMDs. We might need to bring them Democracy just in case.
:o: Bro you are evil. :p:
Relationship section of a forum, most of the members of that forum 're ladies. :)
By now, I know most of the guys here and most of 'em have been good to me. :)
And trust me when I say this, i've not come across another form which gets updated so often, webby deserves a pat on his back.
Guys are always good with girls. :enjoy:

I don't think the Canadians would want that; I've met some and most are irked when you give them the impression that they're a continuation of the USA ! I even called it USA Minor after Asia Minor and my Canadian friend called Pakistan the same thing which made me go :mad: ;so I can understand the Canadians ! :D

Oh come on; British English is the best English in the world ! :kiss3:

Boo!!!!! No realism in here! You're harshing my fantasy! Let a dreamer dream.

And British < English. It's SCIENCE!!!

You are the biggest example of that type.

The difference between me trolling and the Indian trolls is that I can string together some remotely understandable sentences. While I fail to understand most Indian trolls. :)

Moderator on relationship site ? Seriously?
Pakka A RAW agent ....
Lolzzz
I wish RAW recruits me too :(

Btw relationship forums 're emotionally draining and also, I had some issues with the admin of that forum. So I decided to quit it. :)

So what brought you here??

You talk as if Pakistanis are lining up to enter India. On the other hand, just look at the amount of traffic this site gets from India.:rolleyes:
So much so that India has to issue warning to produce polio certificate to enter India.

They are here in our universities,hospitals,film industry even wasim Akram came here for the treatment of his wife and presently he is employed by Indians.

so why is this fukin Obsession???

No son. You don't have to scold yourself so much. Its fine we tolerate you. :p:

You know I really had a favourable view of India. If you look at my old comments you will see I am telling the truth. But I had to rethink my whole view after encountering some vicious trolls. You can't blame me for this. :(

The difference between me trolling and the Indian trolls is that I can string together some remotely understandable sentences. While I fail to understand most Indian trolls. :)
Well sir, you should go back to school then and sharpen your comprehending skills. :)

You know I really had a favourable view of India. If you look at my old comments you will see I am telling the truth. But I had to rethink my whole view after encountering some vicious trolls. You can't blame me for this. :(
I have the same feelings for you . :bunny:

So much so that India has to issue warning to produce polio certificate to enter India.

They are here in our universities,hospitals,film industry even wasim Akram came here for the treatment of his wife and presently he is employed by Indians.

so why is this fukin Obsession???

They are all traitors. You can have them.

Pfff. You call that sophisticated?

Behold your masters, British colony!

View attachment 191377

View attachment 191378

'Merica, F**k yeah!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

That's what makes the USA so great. You get the freedom to choose how and when you die. :-)

Back
Top Bottom