What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

@Armstrong @Indianmembers @Pakistanimembers

Question :
How can an Indian understand a Pakistani ?
Are you guys speaking the same language or what ? :help:
only north Indians.

Because, as much as they deny, Indians on the whole are very very obsessed with Pakistan. I mean just go look at Indian forums, how many Pakistani members will you find there? Then compare it just to PDF. Sometimes I think there are more Indians members registered than Pakistanis.

As for trolling, most can't even troll properly. Some of their education level is really bad, while the number of sensible members I can count on one hand. This has been my experience actually. I know Indians in UK though and find them complete opposite of their behaviour on PDF, I am not sure whether the ones with Indian access are just plain idiots or the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.
obsessions?

Pakistanis come to India for their obsession some of them don't want to leave India even if he got beaten by Indians.

Because, as much as they deny, Indians on the whole are very very obsessed with Pakistan. I mean just go look at Indian forums, how many Pakistani members will you find there? Then compare it just to PDF. Sometimes I think there are more Indians members registered than Pakistanis.

As for trolling, most can't even troll properly. Some of their education level is really bad, while the number of sensible members I can count on one hand. This has been my experience actually. I know Indians in UK though and find them complete opposite of their behaviour on PDF, I am not sure whether the ones with Internet access are just plain idiots or the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.

Being on an anonymous forum is like being drunk; it doesn't always bring out the best in people and certainly not what they'd like to present to the real world !

Basically that. The only difference is that we are separated by a border that some of us think shouldn't be there in the first place. Seriously, I'd love for the US and Canada to integrate!!!

The Canadian States of America!

View attachment 191373

Let's make it happen!
Are you guys thinking of bringing freedom to Canada ?:undecided:
Don't worry bro , no major oil field has been found yet .:p::bunny:

@Armstrong @Indianmembers @Pakistanimembers

Question :
How can an Indian understand a Pakistani ?
Are you guys speaking the same language or what ? :help:
Race ,culture,language(including english),food,clothes,slangs.... lot of similarity between Indians and Pakistanis.secular India have same Muslim population of Islamic Pakistan.We have some cross border marriages too.

Now that's a Spark :laugh:

RAS7243_big.jpg

Sir even better:

firefart.jpg

AFTERBURNERS - ENGAGED! :laughcry:

As for trolling, most can't even troll properly. Some of their education level is really bad, while the number of sensible members I can count on one hand. This has been my experience actually. I know Indians in UK though and find them complete opposite of their behaviour on PDF, I am not sure whether the ones with Internet access are just plain idiots or the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.
You are the biggest example of that type.

@levina relationship forum ?
:yu: Most guys here act more civilized than they are , don't worry . :yes4:
Relationship section of a forum, most of the members of that forum 're ladies. :)
By now, I know most of the guys here and most of 'em have been good to me. :)
And trust me when I say this, i've not come across another form which gets updated so often, webby deserves a pat on his back.

Don't tell anyone
it's a secret :secret:

Being on an anonymous forum is like being drunk; it doesn't always bring out the best in people and certainly not what they'd like to present to the real world !

Or it could be that my Indian friends here are Punjabis and I tend to get along fine with them while most who sprout nonsense here tend to come from different parts of India. I really don't know, If I am brutally honest, Indian members on PDF are a really bad representation of decent Indians. Just like some Pakistanis here are really bad examples. I guess you're right. The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

:disagree:
You 're a curious being!!!

I was moderating on another forum (relationship section - ladies forum), thats when a fren brought me here(he's a banned member now). I was shocked by the kind of blessed words (ahem!) that the members use so often on this forum and soon realised that I'd landed at the wrong place. :lol:
Initially I used to participate only in tech & science section and then made a few frens on the forum and beyond it, so thats what keeps me here. :)

Moderator on relationship site ? Seriously?
Pakka A RAW agent ....

@Gabriel92
also, Urdu is for sure the 'prettier' of the 2 languages, just rolls of the tongue nicer and it's full of 'good manners', very respectful and poetic.. 'tehzeeb'. I always list Urdu along with French as the 2 politest nicest sounding languages.

too bad Pakistan is full of terrorists who want to bomb and behead all the Hindu people
Trollface_emoticon.png

Same here i am addicted to it since i joined in 2012
I m not addicted

I usually spend 1 quarter in a year here
Next time when I come back,most of the people are gone
only a few addicted people remain

And the saga continues
I do miss some of the good members here

Pakistanis come to India for their obsession some of them don't want to leave India even if he got beaten by Indians.

You talk as if Pakistanis are lining up to enter India. On the other hand, just look at the amount of traffic this site gets from India.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom