What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

There's a saying, To every story there are three sides, your's, their's and the truth. Bas sabka perspective samajhne ke liye join kiya, aur saath mai kuch dost banane ke liye......

Kyon OP, difference of opinion bardaashat nahin hota?

@Armstrong @Indianmembers @Pakistanimembers

Question :
How can an Indian understands a Pakistani ?
Are you guys speaking the same language or what ? :help:
Most Indians at least north and west ones can speak and understand Hindi which is very similar to urdu (pakistans national language.
Basically Urdu is Hindi base with persian, arabic and turkish words added and written in Arabic script.
Also words of Hindi and Urdu can be used in each others language.

Another reason : Bollywood

@Armstrong @Indianmembers @Pakistanimembers

Question :
How can an Indian understand a Pakistani ?
Are you guys speaking the same language or what ? :help:

Most Indians speak or understand Hindi and almost all Pakistanis speak and understand Urdu. Urdu and Hindi are sister-languages and are as intelligible to each other as Dutch and Afrikaans or how Dutch and German speakers can understand more or less what each other are saying.

Most Indians speak or understand Hindi and almost all Pakistanis speak and understand Urdu. Urdu and Hindi are sister-languages and are as intelligible to each other as Dutch and Afrikaans or how Dutch and German speakers can understand more or less what each other are saying.

Same with Norwegian and Swedish, or American and English:p:. Even some Chinese dialects and Japanese are so similar that one can read and understand what the other is saying/writing without needing to know the actual language.

Languages often evolve from a common root, they aren't too difficult to decipher if you can recognize patterns.

For instance, "teatr" is a Russian word. What does it mean? It means theater in English. Could you have deciphered this without me telling you? I would say the probability is very high based on an easily recognizable pattern.

To find my lost brothers of 1947 and bring them back home (Ghar wapsi).To the topic this forum actually changed my views towards Pakistanis.I found lot of intellectual and knowledgble people here both from Pakistan,china,Japan and India.Sorry previously I thought Pakistanis may be like afghans,talibans but my perception changed here.trolling is some time enjoyable here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom