What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

greek-potato.standard-460x345.gif

You wish!

Seriously though, I think it is the freedom of expression that PDF admins provide. You can see most hateful insulting posts here and yet the narrative from Indian members is accomodated. Honestly I sometimes feel some of them exploit this freedom. PDF deserves credit for that and I am hoping our Indian members will second me on that. It is a far cry from what happens on similar Indian forums. That's what keeps them here, no?

what about hateful posts from pakistani members? doesn't pdf accommodate them also? newton's 3rd law works here also my friend. btw sometimes i have a feeling that mods here are not as tough on pakistani members as they are on indian members.

Apart from a few indians,all indian members come here to troll

what about hateful posts from pakistani members? doesn't pdf accommodate them also? newton's 3rd law works here also my friend. btw sometimes i have a feeling that mods here are not as tough on pakistani members as they are on indian members.

It's a Pakistani forum. Given that fact, mods are far more accomodating than their Indian peers. That was the point.

Back
Top Bottom