What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

Well no one can beat this average . :p:
0 post 5 thanks.
What the hell ?:what:
Untitled.png

I have travelled 20 countries across the globe for my nature of work and somehow developed great interest for geopolitics. I find PDF as a great source of information. Out of all threads here 95% are useless tu tu mai mai. but 10 % contains really good and informative content from members across the globe. This is sufficient for me.

For the heck of it, plus it's sometimes fun and informative for the most part...some expert said that ww3 will be on the Internet. ..so..

pdf is a place not suited for taking revenge:D baluchistan is:lol:

You wish!

Seriously though, I think it is the freedom of expression that PDF admins provide. You can see most hateful insulting posts here and yet the narrative from Indian members is accomodated. Honestly I sometimes feel some of them exploit this freedom. PDF deserves credit for that and I am hoping our Indian members will second me on that. It is a far cry from what happens on similar Indian forums. That's what keeps them here, no?

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.
What keeps you here ?

Members from all around post brilliant defence threads on occasion and lots of informative news items feature here.

Learned quite a lot and the format of the forum, no matter how much @WebMaster tried to screw over the years is still the best among all the forums.

This place is addictive and trolls make sure that this place remains hyperactive with heated discussions, if that doesn't work out well we have admin who makes sure threads are kept alive by "his" contributions.

Met quite a few real life friends who calls me every now and then and also a whatsapp group and also an FB page with real IDs was created on basis of membership here.

Anyway thanks for the creator and upkeeper of this forum for this wonderful platform where i have spend a considerable time gaining a lot of knowledge.

When all of you are done with imaginative reasons for joining PDF just let me know i will tell you the real fact :P :P

don't know about pakistanies but indians come here because its overcrowded

overcrowded_bus.jpg

while indian forums would be something like this

completely empty , you will feel like you walked into an empty train with at max one chinese troll to greet you .

165134_475932885221_728705221_5947421_5877522_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom