What's new

Vietnamese PM Nguyen Tan Dung in Q&A at IISS

gpit

Reaction score
Poor PM Nguyen did not answer any questions from China or from S Korea! :lol:

Building Strategic Trust: Nguyen Tan Dung Q&A - YouTube

I just quote from somebody's translation from YouTube:

PM's Answer to the 2nd Q by a PLA major general (around 3:10) asking for a concrete example that freedom of navigation is violated by what International law: Stability, maritime security and cooperation for prosperity is common goal for all south east Asia countries and international community. We assume that you all know what was going on around in the recent time therefore I would not repeat again. I have stated clearly in my ket note speech that all related parties must fully respect the Doc, especially the unclos 1982 so that we can complete our common goal.

PM's Answer to the 3rd (last) Q by a Korean asking how much do you trust US vs China (around 6:58): As I stated in my speech, China & U.S. are 2 superiors with the biggest responsibility, and I repeat "biggest responsibility" in the future, the relationships and the contributions in the peace, the cooperation and the development of the area. We believe and hope that China & U.S., as the 2 superiors, know their roles, responsibility and profit, will come up with necessary and appropriate strategies, actions to contribute to the state of peace and stability of the area.

:rofl:

Frankly I don't know what this PM wants to express, but very much like most VN internet warriors: claims a lot of things and nothing is concrete, and doesn't know who should be more trusted and less trusted. LOL! Because they can't find their identities, and they don't have logic, nor history, only empty rhetoric. :lol:

Please tell us when the freedom of navigation is violated according to which international law, and to whom, US or China, you trust more!

Are the questions so difficult to understand? Any primary school student can understand it but a great country's PM!

:hitwall: A hopeless FOOL!

based on the youtube comments made by Vietnamese, this guy is quite a master of speaking without thinking.

Those are his opinions only, not all Vietnam people. His answers are not clear, they seem to be opinions of a neutral country which has not any conflicts in SCS. :undecided:

Those are his opinions only, not all Vietnam people. His answers are not clear, they seem to be opinions of a neutral country which has not any conflicts in SCS. :undecided:

One thing for sure is that he is not smart enough to take the job.
Step down step down.

That can be a major discredit to your source. Next time, you should quote something more credible than that.

However, I watched the clip and I can see that it is correct. So I'm here to discuss your opinion.

Frankly I don't know what this PM wants to express, but very much like most VN internet warriors: claims a lot of things and nothing is concrete, and doesn't know who should be more trusted and less trusted. LOL! Because they can't find their identities, and they don't have logic, nor history, only empty rhetoric. :lol:
"Empty rhetoric" is exactly how a skillful politician/diplomat manages through inconvenient situation. I have to either seriously question your claim to be an American, or your knowledge on politic & military matters because "rhetoric" is what American politicians spew all day, every day.

What do you think will happen if the Prime Minster said "oh, I'm with the US," or "oh, PRC is our protector?" I guess you would have laughed at how stupid both of those positions are. This is absolutely the right action for Nguyen Tan Dung to reiterate his points, as well as Vietnamese position, which is everyone has a stake in a peaceful SCS, and PRC & USA would be the prime driving force for that to happen.

Please tell us when the freedom of navigation is violated according to which international law, and to whom, US or China, you trust more!

Are the questions so difficult to understand? Any primary school student can understand it but a great country's PM!

"Trust more?" How's about you trust both to do the right thing. Since you are an American, do you trust America more? Vietnam is not PRC or America, we don't have to diplomatically pick a side (of course, Vietnamese welcome America's involvement here, so that it will keep PRC honest)

Any "primary school student" will naively laugh at the non-answer answer, any keen adult observers will praise it as skillful diplomatic move

PM's Answer to the 3rd (last) Q by a Korean asking how much do you trust US vs China (around 6:58):

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-pm-nguyen-tan-dung-q-iiss.html#ixzz2V1x7NpTi
why we have to answer how much we trust when l said on PDF many time already:VN is Russia's ally,and between US-China,we chose the weaker one(China) as enemy and try to make friend with the stronger:coffee:

PM's Answer to the 3rd (last) Q by a Korean asking how much do you trust US vs China (around 6:58):

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/255932-vietnamese-pm-nguyen-tan-dung-q-iiss.html#ixzz2V1x7NpTi
why we have to answer how much we trust when l said on PDF many time already:VN is Russia's ally,and between US-China,we chose the weaker one(China) as enemy and try to make friend with the stronger:coffee:

Building Strategic Trust: Nguyen Tan Dung Q&A - YouTube

PM's Answer to the 2nd Q by a PLA major general (around 3:10) asking for a concrete example that freedom of navigation is violated by what International law: Stability, maritime security and cooperation for prosperity is common goal for all south east Asia countries and international community. We assume that you all know what was going on around in the recent time therefore I would not repeat again. I have stated clearly in my ket note speech that all related parties must fully respect the Doc, especially the unclos 1982 so that we can complete our common goal.

PM's Answer to the 3rd (last) Q by a Korean asking how much do you trust US vs China (around 6:58): As I stated in my speech, China & U.S. are 2 superiors with the biggest responsibility, and I repeat "biggest responsibility" in the future, the relationships and the contributions in the peace, the cooperation and the development of the area. We believe and hope that China & U.S., as the 2 superiors, know their roles, responsibility and profit, will come up with necessary and appropriate strategies, actions to contribute to the state of peace and stability of the area.

What´s wrong when he says the obvious thing: America and China hold the responsibility for peace and prosperity for the region?
China wants to keep the U.S. out of Asia, that is not in Vietnam´s interest. That´s what he wanted to express.

It is all diplomatic speech. The question is provocative whom to trust more. It is like asking the German Chancellor whom she trusts more: the French or the Dutch? You will never get the answer.

As for the freedom of navigation, he just wants to remind everybody, that it must not be violated by anyone, including China.

you are a fool, too.

based on the youtube comments made by Vietnamese, this guy is quite a master of speaking without thinking.
He is a diplomat. Have you never heard how politicians speak?

Those questions are senseless, what answers do you expect and how much faith can you place on his answers?

think this two person in photo trusted each to other ?.:azn:

and later on ? China attacked on Soviet's border 1969.

it's better if no to answer directly, he has his best choice.:D:D

mao_khrushchev_200-ad380ab6497a082834da2c702a8dbdee820aeeb8-s6-c30.jpg

I think the lady PLA major general ask the question about international law because she knows that the Vietnamese PM would not be able to answer directly.

It would only help China case only if the Vietnamese do not know how to answer.

Your words were stupid enough, LOL, no wonder when you feel surprise about Vietnamese PM can not talking so bold and freely like you in here... :coffee:
So, you speak, please ... :whistle:
Step down already.
Uh,oh, So you should step up and say something ... I want to heard your answers about those question ... :coffee:

gpit tell me when did you ever heard an politician give a direct answer to any question?
What´s wrong when he says the obvious thing: America and China hold the responsibility for peace and prosperity for the region?
China wants to keep the U.S. out of Asia, that is not in Vietnam´s interest. That´s what he wanted to express.

It is all diplomatic speech. The question is provocative whom to trust more. It is like asking the German Chancellor whom she trusts more: the French or the Dutch? You will never get the answer.

As for the freedom of navigation, he just wants to remind everybody, that it must not be violated by anyone, including China.

you are a fool, too.

Of course, they don't care. These internet warrior man want enjoy the show, but they're so idiot to understanding what's political said in there. :coffee:
So they feel upset and discomfort ... LOL

A real diplomat uses words to get away from the shitstorm. a politician like him allows his words to get back fire at him and shows the world how inept he is. If you insist he should be called a diplomat as well, let's agree he's a retarded diplomat.

Back
Top Bottom