What's new

Vietnamese Prime Minister chosen to be leadership icon in Asia

They sent a delegation to tell the workers to shut up and get back to work.

http://www.bpsos.org/documents/VietnamCountryReportMay282008.pdf
you idiot only pick a part of the content to support your trolling, as usual.

I mean "missunderstand" because you dont know what the "5cent" is. Yes, I absolutly know what Japan is. Do you know the "Black boat incident"? General Perry commanded American navy and open the door of Japan. Guess what did Japanese do for Perry? They set a statue for the general in Nagasaki, and wrote "The begining of modern Japan". It is impossible for Chinese people to set a statue for the English general, nor for Vietnam people set a statue for the French general! Cant Believe. But this is Japan!

When "made in China" = "made in Japan", and when Chinese people's manner can overpass Japanese people, They will really respect China.
I got it. what is your opinion, how long would China take to reach that point?
should that mean as long as China is not on par with Japan, the Japanese will not apologize?

Last edited:
Well, the prostititution is considered as a shame for the Chinese people, if the demand of the Viet girls is more than the Chinese girls in this particular career, then we should be glad of it.
U see the unfair in PDF and CDF ?? if I tell the Truth abt TaiWan, I got ban here. If I tell the Truth abt corruption in China army in CDF, I got ban, too. U guys insult other countries, and nothing happen.

And okay, I got ban, but did the Truth changed ?? No, nothing change, China generals r so corrupted and some just got arrested. So why u guys need to ban me when it is the Truth and u cant change it ??

Last edited:
U see the unfair in PDF and CDF ?? if I tell the Truth abt TaiWan, I got ban here. If I tell the Truth abt corruption in China army in CDF, I got ban, too

And okay, I got ban, but did the Truth changed ?? No, nothing change, China generals r so corrupted and some just got arrested. So why u guys need to ban me when it is the Truth and u cant change it ??

The truth is that your government is doing zero for Vietnamese who were trafficked and are working in slave like conditions in Russian factories, where they got burned to death because of sub par conditions.

Russia does not treat you with respect, you are their puppet, to them, Vietnamese are cheap labor. And your government doesn't care- less Vietnamese in Vietnam, less people to complain about unemployment and protest.

Garment Factory Fire Kills 14 Vietnamese Workers | News | The Moscow Times

The truth is that your government is doing zero for Vietnamese who were trafficked and are working in slave like conditions in Russian factories, where they got burned to death because of sub par conditions.

Russia does not treat you with respect, you are their puppet. And your government doesn't care- less Vietnamese in Vietnam, less people to complain about unemployment and protest.

And the question for Chinese here is: why we got ban when telling the Truth related to TW and the corruption in China army when Chinese insult other countries but no Ban ??

Truth cant be change with ban , we dont lie like u guys . So , dont try to accuse us .

you idiot only pick a part of the content to support your trolling, as usual.

I got it. what is your opinion, how long would China take to reach that point?
should that mean as long as China is not on par with Japan, the Japanese will not apologize?
How much time? I really have no idea. A healthy society mode should look like "O" type, which means some rich people, some poor people but many middle class. In Norway, the gap of paid between those richest and poorest is about 4 times, on the other hand, even you are the richest people in Norway(maybe chief of norska oil), your income is only about 4 times more than those who clean toilet. So how about China and Vietnam? China society mode look like "X" type and so does Vietnam. The income gap maybe is 400, 4000 times between richest and poorest. Back to your question, do you think people will focus on making good products or good manners if the life level has so much difference? The result is the whole society is ill and people always want to do something that can be the rich as soon as possible, so you can see officers always want to corruption, girl wants to be the 2nd or 3rd wife of rich old man but dont want to merry those poor youngs...... You can see any wired things in China now, Under such situation, I have no idea about your question. But the question is Vietnam is a small country, who has not so much stupid problem like China. As I said yesterday, to make every Vietnam people have a good life is much more easier than that in China, but Vietnam government seems always consider China as their teacher, to be honest, Vietnam's teacher should be Japan, Germany, not the communist. If the communist dictatorship could make the whole Chinese society stable because of the complicated situation, but as a small country, to be honest, very stupid follow that way. If talking about corruption, we all know, Vietnam is much more serious than China. About Japan's apology, who cares, if China cannot change, it is not the problem only an apology.

. As I said yesterday, to make every Vietnam people have a good life is much more easier than that in China, but Vietnam government seems always consider China as their teacher, to be honest, Vietnam's teacher should be Japan, Germany, not the communist. If the communist dictatorship could make the whole Chinese society stable because of the complicated situation, but as a small country, to be honest, very stupid follow that way. If talking about corruption, we all know, Vietnam is much more serious than China. About Japan's apology, who cares, if China cannot change, it is not the problem only an apology.
seem like if u care abt ur wife's country, u should learn more abt VN.

Vietnam's teacher should be Japan, Germany ?? its okay if it is abt high-technology, but abt political, Im sorry, we dont like to be a dog for America.

Things r changing, we r giving more freedom to anti-gov. people like VN Fanlu gong group (pháp luân công) , they can come to Ho CHi Minh mausoleum and say some bad word abt Ho. such as : "HCM is a sucker, Fanlu gong is the savior" etc ...
1517486_654631684575608_780649748_n.jpg

1604954_370948196375951_957734655_n.jpg

seem like if u care abt ur wife's country, u should learn more abt VN.

Vietnam's teacher should be Japan, Germany ?? its okay if it is abt high-technology, but abt political, Im sorry, we dont like to be a dog for America.

Things r changing, we r giving more freedom to anti-gov. people like VN Fanlu gong group (pháp luân công) , they can come to Ho CHi Minh mausoleum and say some bad word abt Ho. such as : "HCM is a sucker, Fanlu gong is the savior" etc ...
1517486_654631684575608_780649748_n.jpg

1604954_370948196375951_957734655_n.jpg

Vo toi la nguoi viet, nen cam on. Ok, whatever, when Vietnam is a successful developed and democracy, and than you come here and laugh China, that is your really ability, Before that, low key is a good choice.

Vo toi la nguoi viet, nen cam on. Ok, whatever, when Vietnam is a successful developed and democracy, and than you come here and laugh China, that is your really ability, Before that, low key is a good choice.
We just come here and tell Chinese the Truth that: China army is full of corruption, without US daddy's protection, China would never dare to attack VN in 1979. So, if Chinese think their army is so powerful, be 2nd or 3 rd of the World now and can take our SCS(east sea) easily, then thats their delusion. We willing to teach China a lesson again if they r brainwashed by 'China victory' in 1979 and ignore the Truth

back to the topic, our PM, our Govt. is struggling for a suitable human rights in UN.Hope the world will realise that this way of human rights is suit with VN, we cant use human right like USA and pls dont impose US human rights's style to VN like US do it to S Korea-Japan-Taiwan etc..
VN presents second report to UN Human Rights Council

QĐND - Wednesday, February 05, 2014, 22:27 (GMT+7)
Vietnam’s Universal Periodic Review (UPR) Report in the second cycle was reviewed at a session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHCR) on February 5 in Geneva, Switzerland.

The report stressed the achievements Vietnam has recorded in respecting, protecting and promoting human rights as well as the implementation of proposals at the first cycle.

Existing challenges and limitations during the process, plus the Vietnamese Government’s priorities in human rights development, were also mentioned in the report.

The Vietnamese Government is making every effort to finalise the legal system and policies on human rights such as the adoption of the amended 1992 Constitution, the report said, adding the document devotes its entire Chapter II to the protection of human and citizen rights.

1181628998.jpg

It also cited the issuance of a range of new laws such as the Health care Law, the Law on the Elderly, the Law on Persons with Disabilities, and the Law on Adoption.

Vietnam has also engaged in important international conventions on human rights such as the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in 2008, the Law on Persons with Disabilities, the UN Convention against Trans-national Organised Crime, the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, in 2012, the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention 122 on Employment Policy and the ILO Maritime Labour Convention.

Deputy Foreign Minister Ha Kim Ngoc, who led the delegation to the event, claimed that the country has always respected, protected and promoted human rights such as the freedom of speech, press, information, religion and belief. He also drew attention to the rights of people behind bars, and the socio-economic and cultural rights of citizens.

The country has given importance to the building and development of policies and programmes to promote gender equality reflected by the number of female National Assembly deputies in the 2011-2016 tenure at 24.4 percent, ranking second in ASEAN, said the report.

The country has also actively contributed to the establishment of the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights, the ASEAN Commission on the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Women and Children, and the ASEAN Human Rights Declaration.

Vietnam has actively participated in the Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking while closely coordinating with the UN Children’s Fund, the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, the International Migration Organisation and the UN Inter Agency Project.

It has also signed many agreements on the prevention and fighting of human trafficking with other regional countries such as Laos, Cambodia, China and Malaysia.

According to the report, Vietnam has set up regular bilateral dialogue on human rights with several countries and partners such as the US, the European Union, Australia, Norway and Switzerland.

On November 12, 2013, Vietnam was elected to the Human Rights Council for the first time, the recognition by the international community for its recent achievements in exercising civil, political, economic, cultural and social rights.
http://www.qdnd.vn/qdndsubsite/en-US/75/72/183/161/163/286404/Default.aspx

Interesting, can you be more specific? I don't know so much differences between them, but I felt common Japanese more polite than those Koreans, for fck's sake. I attended Samsung WCG 2013 in Kunshan, there was a league of legends game between Japan and South Korea, when the live camera focused on Japanese players and Korean players, every Japanese smiled happily and waved their hands to Chinese audiences, but those South Koreans, very cold, didn't even bother to look at the camera. The fact is those Japanese knew they could't beat South Korean in the first place, they still be polite to everyone. That's the difference I know.
The most rogues in Japan come from Korea. seems that very good at group fighting, but what about those korean rogues' show in the real war? It "seems" Confucius(孔子), Mencius(孟子), Qu Yuan(屈原), Oda Nobunaga(织田信长), Hideyoshi(丰臣秀吉) all come from Korea, but as I know the only one comes from Korea is pickled vegetables, and guess what? Pickled vegetables can be applied as World Intangible Heritage? So how about Chongqin chafing dishes, Beijing roast duck, Shanghai steamed dunpling, Lanzhou noodle, Guangdong clay rice..................? Give them a proverb:夜郎自大!

How much time? I really have no idea. A healthy society mode should look like "O" type, which means some rich people, some poor people but many middle class. In Norway, the gap of paid between those richest and poorest is about 4 times, on the other hand, even you are the richest people in Norway(maybe chief of norska oil), your income is only about 4 times more than those who clean toilet.
Scandinavian countries such as Norway have a different socioeconomic model than America, China or Vietnam. Scandinavian people like equality. Also, it is a question of cultures and custom what one practices.
So how about China and Vietnam? China society mode look like "X" type and so does Vietnam. The income gap maybe is 400, 4000 times between richest and poorest. Back to your question, do you think people will focus on making good products or good manners if the life level has so much difference? The result is the whole society is ill and people always want to do something that can be the rich as soon as possible, so you can see officers always want to corruption, girl wants to be the 2nd or 3rd wife of rich old man but dont want to merry those poor youngs...... You can see any wired things in China now, Under such situation, I have no idea about your question.
you sound very persimistic.
But the question is Vietnam is a small country, who has not so much stupid problem like China. As I said yesterday, to make every Vietnam people have a good life is much more easier than that in China, but Vietnam government seems always consider China as their teacher, to be honest, Vietnam's teacher should be Japan, Germany, not the communist. If the communist dictatorship could make the whole Chinese society stable because of the complicated situation, but as a small country, to be honest, very stupid follow that way. If talking about corruption, we all know, Vietnam is much more serious than China.
China sucks. Personally I promote a closer relationship with Japan, and less with China, if possible even a state union Vietnam with Japan. With a combined population of 220m and economic power, we both Japan and Vietnam are in a better position to challenge and deter China. Vietnam must grow up and step out of the shadow of China. We must get rid off backwardness.

But I am realistic, Vietnam has always been a clone of China. That is our fate. Whatever China does, Vietnam follows. Even after the Chinese have done many bad things to the Vietnamese. I am afraid that is not going to change soon, unless China again does something VERY terribly stupid and aggressive tomorrow (e.i. start a war).

Vietnam is in a very difficult situation. It would make us easier if VN is an island.
About Japan's apology, who cares, if China cannot change, it is not the problem only an apology.
China and Korea cry day and night over the Japanese...perhaps just as tactic.

Last edited:
So, just sit and wait, we dont care abt dumb Chinese peasants ,too coz after 60 years, their country still dirty-polluted , no human rights with so many poor people.

Interesting ! Even VIE guys can talk about chinese human rights!

And Viet will become modernized country in 6 years !

6 years ? only 6 ? look like your GDP will increase like a rocket . tell me this is not a joke .

Interesting ! Even VIE guys can talk about chinese human rights!

And Viet will become modernized country in 6 years !

6 years ? only 6 ? look like your GDP will increase like a rocket . tell me this is not a joke .
We r discussing abt human rights in UN right now . pls check the link in comment # 143.

Japan commit its help to make VN become industrialized nation in 2020.
Japan helps develop Viet Nam's industrial strategy

01a.jpg

Workers at a Dung Quat Shipyard Company workshop in central Quang Ngai Province. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Long
HA NOI (VNS) — Viet Nam and Japan are working closely together to develop detailed action plans to carry out Viet Nam's industrialisation strategy, as part of their co-operation agreement towards 2020 with a vision to 2030.

Under the strategy approved by the Prime Minister earlier this month, Viet Nam has defined six industries that will be prioritised for development in the near future as they are key to the national economy.

The six industries are electronics; agricultural machinery; agricultural and seafood processing; ship building; the environment and energy saving and the manufacture of cars and spare parts.

These industries can stimulate domestic and foreign investment, especially from Japanese enterprises and spread ‘technological seeds' to other industries and the economy in general.

At the first policy meeting between the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Japanese Business Federation, Keidanren, held in Ha Noi last Thursday, it was stated that liaising closely with Japan would help to speed up the industrialisation process in Viet Nam, especially as the country has targeted becoming industrialised in 2020
Japan helps develop Viet Nam's industrial strategy - Economy - VietNam News

We r discussing abt human rights in UN right now . pls check the link in comment # 143.

Japan commit its help to make VN become industrialized nation in 2020.

What is the standard of so called "industrialized nation"?

Hardware or GDP or something else ?

Russia does not treat you with respect, you are their puppet, to them, Vietnamese are cheap labor. And your government doesn't care- less Vietnamese in Vietnam, less people to complain about unemployment and protest.

wrong, Vietnam does care of its citizens. after several incidents, the government addressed the issue with Russia. when Putin visited Vietnam last November, he signed 17 agreements, including one that improves the situation of the Vietnamese in Russia.

at-the-invitation-of-president-truong-tan-sang-russian-president-vladimir-putin-pays-an-official-visit-to-vietnam-today-this-is-the-third-visit-to-vietnam-of-putin-after-the-visits-in-2006-and-2011-12.jpg

5254-01-standalone.jpg

5254-02-vietnam2.jpg

Russian President adopts labour migration agreement | Hightlight news, Stories from Vietnam and the World
Russia, Vietnam Sign 17 Deals During Putin's Visit - WSJ.com

Last edited:
What is the standard of so called "industrialized nation"?

Hardware or GDP or something else ?
I dont now yet maybe Japan will transfer more high tech to VN, but PM Dung promise that in 2020 , GDP per person in Red river delta of North VN will be 5.500 USD/ year

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom