What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

LOL most chinese don't even give shiit about viets, why would we wanna look like u? honestly vietnamese is pretty insignificant to chinese
LOL, then why are so many Chinese constantly trying to claim that Viets look like Chinese? Just be happy with your look and stop claiming that we look like you:nono:

On the other hand, no Viets claims that we look like you guys:dance3:

Chinese always want to look like Viets that's why you constantly claim that we look like you; how embarassing is that?:omghaha:

I will tell you right now that no Viets in their right state of mind would claim that he/she looks like Chinese, NEVER FOREVER:omghaha:

Do us a favor, don't claim that we look like you:nono: . Go claim someone else instead, like the Korean.
why would we claim korean?
i'm sure viet trolls would love to though, so many viets kids imitate kpop stars :rofl:

LOL, then why are so many Chinese constantly trying to claim that Viets look like Chinese? Just be happy with your look and stop claiming that we look like you:nono:

On the other hand, no Viets claims that we look like you guys:dance3:
never claimed viets look chinese, just the cherry picked viet girls LOL

why would we claim korean?
i'm sure viet trolls would love to though, so many viets kids imitate kpop stars :rofl:

never claimed viets look chinese, just the cherry picked viet girls LOL
LOL, you're still desperately trying to claim Viets who look like Chinese. We do not claim you guys look like us, only you guys are desperately trying to look like us:enjoy: How embarassing is that?:omghaha:

No, Viets belong Astria-Asiatic speaking people, Cantonese are Thai/Katay, not Hans.

Austro-Asiatic people

Jzv7wB5.jpg

LOL, you're still desperately trying to claim Viets who look like Chinese. We do not claim you guys look like us, only you guys are desperately trying to look like us:enjoy: How embarassing is that?:omghaha:
like u said, stating "viets who look like chinese", looks chinese is wrong?:omghaha:

Chinese always want to look like Viets that's why you constantly claim that we look like you; how embarassing is that?:omghaha:

I will tell you right now that no Viets in their right state of mind would claim that he/she looks like Chinese, NEVER FOREVER:omghaha:

Do us a favor, don't claim that we look like you:nono: . Go claim someone else instead, like the Korean.
Ask white or black guys about Viet looks like Chinese of not.

Back
Top Bottom