What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

Only Chinese wannabe Viet. You want proof? Chinese including you are claiming that we look like you LOL

The funniest part is that no Viets want to claim that we look like you guys; what a pity LOL Just be happy with your look and stop claiming that we look like you guys because we are NOT.
what is viet look to you then? post example

OK, clearly you need yo learn English better. I didn't say jack shiz about China being mighty. I'm trying to teach all you idiots, both Chinese and Vietnamese, that nobody gives a shiz who has the better claim on the islands. It's yours if you want it, you can take it and you can hold it, plain and simple.
Lol u must be a retard without realizing what you said earlier. You did say might is right go back to your post and reread your garbage maybe that will help you set your mind straight. And go back to school to relearn your english. U sound like a broken record.

Only Chinese wannabe Viet. You want proof? Chinese including you are claiming that we look like you LOL

The funniest part is that no Viets want to claim that we look like you guys; what a pity LOL Just be happy with your look and stop claiming that we look like you guys because we are NOT.
Haha not to mention there are more ugly chinese men out there that nobody want them. I guess the only thing that would be attracted to them is another ugly chinese man. Lol, they are turning into homosexual.

Haha not to mention there are more ugly chinese men out there that nobody want them. I guess the only thing that would be attracted to them is another ugly chinese man. Lol, they are turning into homosexual.
don't worry, we have viet girls that love chinese men :rofl:

Haha sounds like u have never getting laid by either the viet girls or chinese girls (your own kind). Kinda sad. Maybe u need to get a reality check and get an attitude change. Lol
didn't date many viet girls to be honest, except for few chinese looking ones, most of viet girls were not really attractive to me
LOL

Lol u must be a retard without realizing what you said earlier. You did say might is right go back to your post and reread your garbage maybe that will help you set your mind straight. And go back to school to relearn your english. U sound like a broken record.

I see, you have no idea what might is right means. Why do I even bother arguing with an illiterate, racist, homophobe?

I see, you have no idea what might is right means. Why do I even bother arguing with an illiterate, racist, homophobe?
Good call. Go back to your cave lol.

didn't date many viet girls to be honest, except for few chinese looking ones, most of viet girls were not really attractive to me
LOL
Lol becausee non of them like u. Do u habe money? Maybe that might help

Back
Top Bottom