What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

China learned to make drone from US drone that were shot down in VN war, China used drone in 1979 too, u dont know that :laugh:

Are you sure that the UAVs in the 1970s were comparable to nowadays?

PS, China didn't have these things back in the 1970s.

Are you sure that the UAVs in the 1970s were comparable to nowadays?

PS, China didn't have these things back in the 1970s.
UAVs in 1970 mostly used to reconnoitre and took picture, UVAs now only add shooting function.

When we shot down US drones, China asked to sent some UAV for researching and China used some drone in 1979 war but ineffective.
  1. China's Drone Program Appears To Be Moving Into Overdrive
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../china-drone-program_n_320...
    03-05-2013 - China began developing drones in the 1960s and is believed to have usedthem for reconnaissance during its brief 1979 invasion of Vietnam.

@Grand Historian: you raise the US flag. but you said that we steal your "inventions,culture,surnames,bureaucracy,heroes and claim our lands". I dont think VN steal any of that from US.

There are litte to none information abt VN pre Christ is thank to Chinese destroy all of it when they occupied our lands (when CNese came back VN after 10th century, they do the same. They burned/destroyed most of what VNese write/build).

The history of VN before Christ could only be built from whatever scrap leftover and folklore.

I myself doubt that Eastern Asia civilizations all started from VN. However, I havent read much into that to voice my opinion.

@Grand Historian: you raise the US flag. but you said that we steal your "inventions,culture,surnames,bureaucracy,heroes and claim our lands". I dont think VN steal any of that from US.

There are litte to none information abt VN pre Christ is thank to Chinese destroy all of it when they occupied our lands (when CNese came back VN after 10th century, they do the same. They burned/destroyed most of what VNese write/build).

The history of VN before Christ could only be built from whatever scrap leftover and folklore.

I myself doubt that Eastern Asia civilizations all started from VN. However, I havent read much into that to voice my opinion.
If you would read the context of my posts you would see that I'm ethnic Han therefore Vietnamese did hijack Chinese achievements as their own.

Chinese underwent upheavals and wars yet we don't make the petty excuse that since our texts are burnt we can make history up.

who the fck care abt who get whose blood? We may all have a blood of some guys live in Africa 30000 years ago, or not? VNese looks abit like South CNese and Thais. And why you guys have to talk about who is more handsome, VN soldiers or CN soldier? really? Arab Saudi and Greece soldier is most handsome soldier in the world imo, does that mean they owns this world?

Btw, I dont think until recently, VNese hate CNese that much. Lot of my friends are CNese and I think they are cool dudes. However, we are conscious abt what CNese gov does. Its proven in the history, whenever there are chances, CNese gov will try to invade us.

who the fck care abt who get whose blood? We may all have a blood of some guys live in Africa 30000 years ago, or not? VNese looks abit like South CNese and Thais. And why you guys have to talk about who is more handsome, VN soldiers or CN soldier? really? Arab Saudi and Greece soldier is most handsome soldier in the world imo, does that mean they owns this world?

Btw, I dont think until recently, VNese hate CNese that much. Lot of my friends are CNese and I think they are cool dudes. However, we are conscious abt what CNese gov does. Its proven in the history, whenever there are chances, CNese gov will try to invade us.

It is your compatriots like EastSea and Rechoice who are obsessed to troll against China's ethnicity, so don't blame the Chinese members here backfire.

I think long time ago, theres a group of Viet ethics around South China-North Vietnam today. They have their own cultures and stuffs and they have nothing to do with those CNese/Han ethics in middle China. However I think their cultures may be sub-par to the cultures of those guys in middle China because they have lower population in a smaller area. Then those Chinese guys from Middle China invades and occupies North VN for like a thousand years. So the culture get mixed up and become what it is today around 50% original and 50% from occupier (aka China).

The fact that China have a great culture dated back 4000-5000 years ago and have affect all nearby country (VN, KR, JP) is pretty much undeniable. Its just like Roman/Greek civilizations have great effects on all current EU states or India cultures spread to Pakistan, Thailand,...

Chinese always want to look like Viets that's why you constantly claim that we look like you; how embarassing is that?:omghaha:

I will tell you right now that no Viets in their right state of mind would claim that he/she looks like Chinese, NEVER FOREVER:omghaha:

Do us a favor, don't claim that we look like you:nono: . Go claim someone else instead, like the Korean.
The hard part of the fact is, you do look like Chinese and wannabe Chinese, we don't even need to claim. How funny is that?
Even your avatar looks very Chinese and you have put it up for all to see. LOL.... Job well done!

It is your compatriots like EastSea and Rechoice who are obsessed to troll against China's ethnicity, so don't blame the Chinese members here backfire.

Nope.

Your guys are talking about 1,000 year first, in fact southern Chinese were entslaving by Han People who came from northen China until now. It is very simple analogy.

You again, Keith. We all know that Viet are the ancestors of the Chinese via human migration from Southeast Asia to North Asia. Even till today, you see only Chinese have Viet blood via mail order brides from Vietnam going to China or Taiwan. There is no Chinese blood inflow to Vietnam and those are FACTS.......Keith
viets are the ancestors of the chinese? delusional viet trolls are delusional :crazy:
but your analogy about viet mail order brides is sort of true, when chinese expanded southward we killed the native males and fukked the native females, probably this is how northern viets are born

They say the most beatiful girls of vietnam like Chinese, as for the rest, see your parade pics, that is the best you can offer, haha
LOL

vtnsx said:
Here allow me to educate you. "Might is right" you chinese want to me mighty but at the current level, youre not because you havent fought against an enemy of your own size or larger ie. USA, Russia. Until you can defeat them, then we might listen to u, otherwise, stop commenting on pdf and embarass yourself. You only make youreelf sound like a weakling and eatis.

OK, clearly you need yo learn English better. I didn't say jack shiz about China being mighty. I'm trying to teach all you idiots, both Chinese and Vietnamese, that nobody gives a shiz who has the better claim on the islands. It's yours if you want it, you can take it and you can hold it, plain and simple.

Last edited:
? really? you give up on all those islands and the sea around them to us? I dont know why but thank you anyway

The hard part of the fact is, you do look like Chinese and wannabe Chinese, we don't even need to claim. How funny is that?
Even your avatar looks very Chinese and you have put it up for all to see. LOL.... Job well done!
Only Chinese wannabe Viet. You want proof? Chinese including you are claiming that we look like you LOL

The funniest part is that no Viets want to claim that we look like you guys; what a pity LOL Just be happy with your look and stop claiming that we look like you guys because we are NOT.

Back
Top Bottom