What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

He spoke that in a press conference , is that an international field ?
Or what is your so called international field ?
I want to see your so call "recognition of Vietnam with China claim by Pham Van Dong's Note" declare by PRC govt in official way, provide by english.
If they don't dare to open it public to the world, so they don't want 'cause they know it has very weak to prove anything related ...

why? something wrong with what i said?
i know viet nationalists wanna be chinese so much
No, you right as always, MasterChen ... keep it progress, you can become MasterAh-Q for sure ... :D

Austro-Asiatic people

Jzv7wB5.jpg

I think Wu yue people looks like this man, he is was born in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China and very famous in China.

562px-Jack_Ma_2008.jpg

Last edited:
Most black or white people cannot tell the difference between Viet and Chinese.

But in the reality, Chinese are overall better looking than Viet even they both belong to the same race.
Viet people is a little bit more black/short/thin than us , I mean in average .

I think Wu yue people looks like this man, he is was born in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China and very famous in China.

562px-Jack_Ma_2008.jpg
He is rich and smart ,but he is so ugly .

I think he is typical Chinese in Zhie Jiang.

I just find that Mr. Jack Ma is typical Wu Yue phenotype. He is not Han Chinese phenotype.

He is still Chinese, I saw some Viet guys just look like him, so it means that you guys have the Chinese blood in you.

He is still Chinese, I saw some Viet guys just look like him, so it means that you guys have the Chinese blood in you.

PLS to post your photo of whom, you guess it.

I think such Viets/Kinh is came from Van Lang territory in ancient time from China to Vietnam, they are not related to Chinese..

Back
Top Bottom