What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

My hometown Nha Trang beauty of South Vietnamese, Native Yuechang people, is looks like this.

fgfg.jpg

9551611687_aae7d84a9d_h.jpg

9350117188_c27c8c6cb5_h.jpg

9556932782_030b7ff9d7_h.jpg

9621042542_032c97a6e1_h.jpg
most viet girls i've seen don't look like her LOL
post real viet girls, not some cherry picked ones
post some non-chinese looking viet girls too

Last edited:
I think just yesterday Our speak man did some comment about 2 Vietnamese were sued for the smashing behavior

And he repeated the same stuff , maybe you can find it in foreign media , we looked CCTV or Website , I do not know any english source .
Or your govt know that argument are no value to bring it up on international field ... :D

most viet girls i've seen don't look like her LOL
post real viet girls, not some cherry picked ones
post some non-chinese looking viet girls too
Chinese high boy Ah-Q is best as always ...:D

One more Chinese-looking Viet girl.

Many Viet members love to use this type of girl to over-represent their population.

TBQM4d6.jpg

it just shows how much viets wanna be chinese
:rofl:
No, you Chinese are desperately trying to claim that we look like you LOL:omghaha:

No Vietnamese wants to claim we look like Chinese but Chinese always want to claim that we look like you all the time; how embarassing for you guys:omghaha:

Or your govt know that argument are no value to bring it up on international field ... :D

:D
He spoke that in a press conference , is that an international field ?
Or what is your so called international field ?

No, you Chinese are desperately trying to claim that we look like you LOL:omghaha:

No Vietnamese wants to claim we look like Chinese but Chinese always want to claim that we look like you all the time; how embarassing for you guys:omghaha:

You people are quite mixed, so it is normal that some of you have the phenotype that overlapped with some Chinese.

nope ask any chinese if they wanna look viet
viets on the other hand always admired chinese beauty :omghaha:

viet trolls always love making shiit up
do u honestly think cantonese even look viet LOL
do u even know how cantonese think of viets?
cantonese would be very offended if u mention any connection to viet

such mixed cantonese think they are Han, very funny.

nope ask any chinese if they wanna look viet
viets on the other hand always admired chinese beauty :omghaha:
Chinese always want to look like Viets that's why you constantly claim that we look like you; how embarassing is that?:omghaha:

I will tell you right now that no Viets in their right state of mind would claim that he/she looks like Chinese, NEVER FOREVER:omghaha:

Do us a favor, don't claim that we look like you:nono: . Go claim someone else instead, like the Korean.

Chinese always want to look like Viets that's why you constantly claim that we look like you; how embarassing is that?:omghaha:

I will tell you right now that no Viets in their right state of mind would claim that he/she looks like Chinese, NEVER FOREVER:omghaha:

Do us a favor, don't claim that we look like you:nono: . Go claim someone else instead, like the Korean.
LOL most chinese don't even give shiit about viets, why would we wanna look like u? honestly vietnamese is pretty insignificant to chinese

Back
Top Bottom