What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

Our history book is what your history books are tenuously based on at least Chinese have archaeology and international recognition while no one believes Van Lang ruled all the way to Dongting lake.

PDF Vietnamese steal our inventions,culture,surnames,bureaucracy,heroes and claim our lands no one in the right mind thinks Vietnam is the origin of East Asian civilization.

Shang dynasty of China is here, not related to Van Lang, there was no territory dispute between Shang and Van Lang in the past, kid.

I don't care what you say. North point of Van Lang reached to Dongding lake in Hunam China. It sated in our history book, written by our ancestor.

220px-China_1.jpg

Last edited:
Shang dynasty of China is here, not related to Van Lang, there was no territory dispute between Shang and Van Lang in the past, kid.

I don't care what you say. North point of Van Lang reached to Dongding lake in Hunam China. It sated in our history book, written by our ancestor.

220px-China_1.jpg

The Yangzi River is the second mother river for China after the Yellow River.

The Red River is mother river for the Kinh people. However, it starts within China, so China is your motherland.

Aye, it's boring now ... :D
I think just yesterday Our speak man did some comment about 2 Vietnamese were sued for the smashing behavior

And he repeated the same stuff , maybe you can find it in foreign media , we looked CCTV or Website , I do not know any english source .

They claim that Vietnamese and Cantonese are nearly identical, while Cantonese has nothing to do with North Chinese.

Do you think they are serious? It is like saying South Germans are basically Italians, and it has nothing to do with North Germans.
:crazy: shameful viet trolls
viet nationalist trolls always claim cantonese are related to viets
cantonese don't even look like viets :tdown:

Last edited:

The Red River is mother river for the Kinh people. However, it starts within China, so China is your motherland.

Chinese robbed our ancient land of Van Lang.

220px-China_1.jpg
Just because it was written by a Vietnamese it makes it true?

You have no provided one citation from international scholars that recognize your ridiculous claims or even any archaeological artifacts.

Stop stealing Chinese history(whether it be Han or minority).

Chinese robbed our ancient land of Van Lang.

China's major mother rivers; Yellow River, Yangzi River, Pearl River.

Vietnam's major mother rivers; Red River, Mekong River.

But all Vietnam's major mother rivers start within China, so China is your true motherland. :haha:

why are viet nationalists so shameful and claim cantonese as brother? explain this shameful act

Native Cantonese who didn't mixed with Han chinese. They are Nan Yue people, not Han.

China's major mother rivers; Yellow River, Yangzi River, Pearl River.

Vietnam's major mother rivers; Red River, Mekong River.

But all Vietnam's major mother rivers start within China, so China is your true motherland. :haha:

Then Chinese give back ancient land of Van Lang to Viets. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom