What's new

Vietnamese PM Nguyen Tan Dung in Q&A at IISS

I think the lady PLA major general ask the question about international law because she knows that the Vietnamese PM would not be able to answer directly.

It would only help China case only if the Vietnamese do not know how to answer.

A real diplomat uses words to get away from the shitstorm. a politician like him allows his words to get back fire at him and shows the world how inept he is. If you insist he should be called a diplomat as well, let's agree he's a retarded diplomat.

You both have to read the full text of his speak first, don't troll as chinese do.

The fact that you don't like his relevant discussion does not make him a troll. The answers to the last two questions are much more interesting than a lot of the threads started by Vietnamese posters here. And I should've thanked him for posting the video, and of course, the Vietnamese on youtube for translating the answers.

Problem is chinese boy created this thread for troll.

Dr Ng Eng Hen hosts lunch for visiting defence ministers

Updated: 06/01/2013 19:47 | By Channel NewsAsia

E1637A2B54E769E2BFE74DD556F910.jpg

SINGAPORE: Singapore Defence Minister Dr Ng Eng Hen hosted 20 visiting ministers and their representatives to a luncheon on Saturday, in conjunction with the 12th Shangri-La Dialogue.

Singapore's Ministry of Defence said the ministers welcomed the US' continued presence and engagement of the region, which represented a reaffirmation of the US' longstanding interest in and commitment to the Asia-Pacific region.

The ministers also reaffirmed the importance of constructive cooperation between the US and China as this would directly affect the region's peace and stability.

The ministry said the ministers discussed the key security challenges facing the region and beyond, including the ongoing maritime disputes and overlapping territorial claims in the South and East China Sea, as well as the nuclear crisis in the Korean Peninsula.

The ministers noted that these challenges had the potential to destabilise the region if not handled carefully. In this regard, the ministers emphasised the need to put in place practical measures, such as the establishment of a hotline, that could help reduce the risk of miscalculations and avoid conflicts.

The ministers urged the early conclusion of a Code of Conduct in the South China Sea and the adoption of concrete actions that could build trust to prevent an escalation of tensions in the South China Sea.

The ministers further agreed that it was necessary to keep the channels of communication open so that the chances of missteps could be reduced.

Later on Saturday evening, the various defence ministers called on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the Istana.

They included EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Baroness Catherine Ashton, US Secretary of Defence Chuck Hagel, who spoke earlier at the dialogue, and Japan Defence Minister Itsunori Onodera. - CNA/ac

A real diplomat uses words to get away from the shitstorm. a politician like him allows his words to get back fire at him and shows the world how inept he is. If you insist he should be called a diplomat as well, let's agree he's a retarded diplomat.
What's wrong with his answers, kid!?
If you lacking of understanding about some part in his answer, I will help you ... :coffee:

You both have to read the full text of his speak first, don't troll as chinese do.
Of course the Chinese general is not stupid, she know the answer already. She just want the Vietnam PM to confirm it publicly.

Chinese major general asked if there is any specific international law about freedom of navigation that is violated in SCS?

All the Vietnam PM have to answer is simple. NO there is no international law about freedom of navigation that is violated in SCS (actually there is, Philippine claiming archipelagic water for Kalayaan islands could create problem with freedom of navigation).

The Vietnam PM did not answer that because they do not want the public to know the truth. So that they can keep insinuate this thing about freedom of navigation.

What´s wrong when he says the obvious thing: America and China hold the responsibility for peace and prosperity for the region?
China wants to keep the U.S. out of Asia, that is not in Vietnam´s interest. That´s what he wanted to express.

It is all diplomatic speech. The question is provocative whom to trust more. It is like asking the German Chancellor whom she trusts more: the French or the Dutch? You will never get the answer.

As for the freedom of navigation, he just wants to remind everybody, that it must not be violated by anyone, including China.

you are a fool, too.

He is a diplomat. Have you never heard how politicians speak?

So "he just wants to remind everybody", and nobody actually violates any international laws? Cool! Then freedom of navigation is maintained in SCS, why the hack he is complaining? He must be ranting in the meeting lunatically. :lol:

I do not deny he is a typical Vietnamese diplomat: He blahblah complaining something, then other people asked him: can you give me an example, and the Vietnamese diplomat found himself dumbfounded.

Of course I hear lots of politicians talk, and I find Vietnamese politicians are especially lunatic, spineless, ungrateful and shameless. They earn no credit from the world but ready to be utilized by a power as a dumb balance against another power.

The fact that you don't like his relevant discussion does not make him a troll. The answers to the last two questions are much more interesting than a lot of the threads started by Vietnamese posters here. And I should've thanked him for posting the video, and of course, the Vietnamese on youtube for translating the answers.

So "he just wants to remind everybody", and nobody actually violates any international laws? Cool! Then freedom of navigation is maintained in SCS, why the hack he is complaining? He must be ranting in the meeting lunatically. :lol:

I do not deny he is a typical Vietnamese diplomat: He blahblah complaining something, then other people asked him: can you give me an example, and the Vietnamese diplomat found himself dumbfounded.

Of course I hear lots of politicians talk, and I find Vietnamese politicians are especially lunatic, spineless, ungrateful and shameless. They earn no credit from the world but ready to be utilized by a power as a dumb balance against another power.

You are both are chinese with false flag on PDF, kiss @ mutual, shameful for you dare not show of your true identity.:omghaha:

just because I point the truth out that your minister is inept, and that makes me a false flagger? You have to generalize your politician's stupidity to yourself, don't you? We do have a vietnamese community here, believe me, most of them hate you ho chi minh rats' guts, I guess that makes them false flaggers if you hear them say that.

You are both are chinese with false flag on PDF, kiss @ mutual, shameful for you dare not show of your true identity.:omghaha:

Of course the Chinese general is not stupid, she know the answer already. She just want the Vietnam PM to confirm it publicly.

Chinese major general asked if there is any specific international law about freedom of navigation that is violated in SCS?

All the Vietnam PM have to answer is simple. NO there is no international law about freedom of navigation that is violated in SCS (actually there is, Philippine claiming archipelagic water for Kalayaan islands could create problem with freedom of navigation).

The Vietnam PM did not answer that because they do not want the public to know the truth. So that they can keep insinuate this thing about freedom of navigation.

just because I point the truth out that your minister is inept, and that makes me a false flagger? You have to generalize your politician's stupidity to yourself, don't you? We do have a vietnamese community here, believe me, most of them hate you ho chi minh rats' guts, I guess that makes them false flaggers if you hear them say that.

only chinese think that fighting should broken out in Shoal Scarborough area with join of USA Navy should not be effected to free navigation in area. It's stupidity question of Chinese.

true Americans don't think so and troll like idiot here on PDF.:omghaha:

LOL, this's show off your idiot when you try to be smart ... :lol:

Tell me, how many terrorist attacks made by American aim at American ... :lol:

Who's help Al-qaeda and Osama Bin Laden , and now they turn your people in ash .... :lol

Answer by yourself and keep thinking more at before you said anything. If you didn't know "what's that", so shut your mouth, and ask the others.

only chinese think that fighting should broken out in Shoal Scarborough area with join of USA Navy should not be effected to free navigation in area. It's stupidity question of Chinese.

true Americans don't think so and troll like idiot here on PDF.:omghaha:
IF fighting broke out in Scarborough Shoal, freedom of navigation might be affected. THAT has NOTHING to do with international law.

It used to be that everybody can fish in waters around Scarborough Shoal/Huangyan Island, including Thai fishermen which is not a parties in the dispute.

WHICH country send their biggest NAVY warship with soldiers carrying rifle and try to stop unarmed fishermen from another country to fish in Scarborough Shoal?

WHICH country by doing so increase the likelihood of FIGHTING that threaten freedom of navigation?

Since the likelihood of fighting would threaten freedom of navigation.

WOULD Vietnam show by example to the world and move out of all the Spratly islands that she occupied?

This would greatly decrease the chance of fighting and threat to freedom of navigation.

Why don't Vietnam lead by example and Do as you preach?

I am sure all other countries would nominate Vietnam PM for Nobel peace prize for such a peaceful act.

IF fighting broke out in Scarborough Shoal, freedom of navigation might be affected. THAT has NOTHING to do with international law.

It used to be that everybody can fish in waters around Scarborough Shoal/Huangyan Island, including Thai fishermen which is not a parties in the dispute.

WHICH country send their biggest NAVY warship with soldiers carrying rifle and try to stop unarmed fishermen from another country to fish in Scarborough Shoal?

WHICH country by doing so increase the likelihood of FIGHTING that threaten freedom of navigation?

Since the likelihood of fighting would threaten freedom of navigation.

WOULD Vietnam show by example to the world and move out of all the Spratly islands that she occupied?

This would greatly decrease the chance of fighting and threat to freedom of navigation.

Why don't Vietnam lead by example and Do as you preach?

I am sure all other countries would nominate Vietnam PM for Nobel peace prize for such a peaceful act.

Your question is idiot, when china used his military muscle power to threat all her neighbors, build new carrier. It reported that warmonger general in Peking is talking about using PLA navy for take Islands, no need to discussion and etc.
There is not only threat for free navigation in area, for peace of all East Asia Nations. Don't forget that US base on free trade and navigation is main ground as reason for its involvement and change his power to Asia.

Back
Top Bottom