What's new

Shangri-La Dialogue 2013 Keynote Address, Nguyen Tan Dung, Prime Minister,

Niceguy,

Do you understand that the PLAN has the capability of tearing your navy into shreads? The only force that prevents them from doing so is the United States, which, through back channels, champions diplomatic cool-mindedness in preventing unecessary conflicts.

Taiwan is a strategic interest for us, and you can rest assure that there will be no Vietnamese interference in Itu, else, there will be a reactionary response from the 7th Fleet.

Vietnamese threats should be minimized; you don't have the naval power to even impose such a threat. Your country is nothing but a fly that is a pawn for the greater powers.

Don't overstep your bounds, your usefulness.

:coffee:

The so called nine dashed line was not meant to work against USA and even PH interest, frankly speaking, how many barrels have we actually seen?Also, CN people are not fond of tuna fish at all.
CN will never side with VN again, we got burnt enough.

Now, only if the CCP was so agreeable in repudiating this so called 9-dashed claim.

The so called nine dashed line was not meant to work against USA and even PH interest, frankly speaking, how many barrels have we actually seen?Also, CN people are not fond of tuna fish at all.

To be quite frank, the United States does not consider Vietnam an ally, but a regional partner. We don't want them getting into conflicts with the PRC or ROC or the Philippines.

Status quo ante bellum is good.

If there will be conflict, the 7th Fleet will pulverize anyone who dares threatens our strategic interests. Philippines and Taiwan cannot be touched. They WILL NOT be touched.

It does not matter if they have high volumes of it sir UNCLOS is clear in terms of EZZ territorial etc it belongs not just to the Philippines but to the other nations near the area especially archipelago states china is simply too far and a land lock state to be here regardless of so called historical title

It does not matter if they have high volumes of it sir UNCLOS is clear in terms of EZZ territorial etc it belongs not just to the Philippines but to the other nations near the area especially archipelago states china is simply too far and a land lock state to be here regardless of so called historical title

Agreed, the PRC will be better seen as a peaceful regional partner if it abandons aggressive and hegemonic claims that imposes on other nations' territorial rights.

It would not be to the strategic interest for Vietnam to antagonize regional neighbors in such a way that would distrub the balance of power and cause an unintended disruption of trade.

It is to the interest of all aforementioned parties to heed such necessities, else the United States' Pacific Naval Command will take matters in its own hand.
We will do Nothing To our neighbours now u less we have full support from China or from US,we just simply lie on our beach during this summer vacation and enjoy to watch US-China biting each other in Japan-SK-Phil's sea,China is still too weak To attack us now without ur support like in 1979

Enjoy biting with China,wr and Russia need few more years to build the biggest marine base in ASEAN before attacking some one .:pop:

A conflict is not to the best interest of the Vietnamese economy. I assure you that.

A nuclear Vietnam is unacceptable; The United States and I'm sure the People's Republic of China will not allow that. Besides, that would violate agreements in ASEAN, which you're so fond of. :coffee:
Our economy is small ,if we have full support from China to attack US's base in ASEAN or support from US to kick China out of SCS(east sea),then We wont have big problem in handling our economy.

If u dont like the idea of nuclear VN,then tell ur president to stop allowing. VN to enrich uranium in our own soil coz no one can stop us to enrich uranium to make Nuke bomb after that:pop:

Niceguy,

Are you reading your posts? Please refrain from unrealistic lines, come back to reality; don't go into delusion.

Thank You.

Niceguy,

Do you understand that the PLAN has the capability of tearing your navy into shreads? The only force that prevents them from doing so is the United States, which, through back channels, champions diplomatic cool-mindedness in preventing unecessary conflicts.

Taiwan is a strategic interest for us, and you can rest assure that there will be no Vietnamese interference in Itu, else, there will be a reactionary response from the 7th Fleet.

Vietnamese threats should be minimized; you don't have the naval power to even impose such a threat. Your country is nothing but a fly that is a pawn for the greater powers.

Don't overstep your bounds, your usefulness.

:coffee:
Oh,really,so tell PLAN to tear us into shred now,we still dont get any military suppory from u yet.

Ur stupif big mouth here cant help u to change the Truth that US army is shrinking and start stinky like dog shj...t.ur useless Naval is only use to scare a coward country like China,u cant scare us.still Remember the high casualties of US 7th fleet during VN war ?

Both the US and CN army is shrinking in number because time has change, sheer number is less relevant in the chess game between major powers these days.

Oh,really,so tell PLAN to tear us into shread now,we still dont get any military suppory from u yet.

Ur stupif big mouth here cant help u to change the Truth that US army is shrinking and start stinky like dog shj...t.ur useless Naval is only use to scare a coward country like China,u cant scare us.still Remember the high casualties of US 7th fleet during VN war ?

Impudent talk. Your country will continue to beg intervention from the US because it knows it cannot tackle head on the Chinese. You must be fooling yourself.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Vietnam deserves to be punished by the PLAN.

Impude.nt talk. Your country will continue to beg intervention from the US because it knows it cannot tackle head on the Chinese. You must be fooling yourself.

Get out of the SCs sea now,who need ur dirty help ?without ur support to China in 1979,we would taken Thailand in that year already.
U soon fall like Mongol barbarian after being defeated by VN and after 100 year ruling the world.When ur country fall,we will attack all of ur allies around us and enslave them for the revenge to their atrocities during VN war.

If ur president dare to stop our right to enrich uranium,then we surely will side with China and make u fall even faster,remember that VN-China r communist countries,we wont never let China fall Coz we will fall after that,too.dump @$$

Impudent talk. Your country will continue to beg intervention from the US because it knows it cannot tackle head on the Chinese. You must be fooling yourself.

Well, this is just for fun, so I give you a "hint": Don't make a so serious when you chit-chat with Niceguy ... :P
IMHO, I alway think VN-US cooperation is very good, it'll help for VN-China relationships, too. It's not like something that somebody say about VN side with USA to counter China. :yay:

Get out of the SCs sea now,who need ur dirty help ?without ur support to China in 1979,we would taken Thailand in that year already.
U soon fall like Mongol barbarian after being defeated by VN and after 100 year ruling the world.When ur country fall,we will attack all of ur allies around us and enslave them for the revenge to their atrocities during VN war.

If ur president dare to stop our right to enrich uranium,then we surely will side with China and make u fall even faster,remember that VN-China r communist countries,we wont never let China fall Coz we will fall after that,too.dump @$$
I know what we speaking in here are almost nothing to do with real life, just for understanding and little funny, so just keep that way, don't make others feel discomfort or upset, Niceguy ... :D

P/S: though I said that, but when I talking with some idiot, arrogant, I just want troll them around so much... :P

Did anyone actually read that guy's speech or even care what Vietnamese PM said? /yawn

I am so scared of Vietnam, /rolleyes

I know what we speaking in here are almost nothing to do with real life, just for understanding and little funny, so just keep that way, don't make others feel discomfort or upset, Niceguy ... :D

P/S: though I said that, but when I talking with some idiot, arrogant, I just want troll them around so much... :P
I always speak and think abt the Best thing for our country. We dont need US's help to counter poor trained and coward China army. If US try to make trouble for us, then I think Vn would rather side with China to take US down first, then we can shake hand with Russia to kick China @$$ after that :laugh:

China desperately hope Vn will join on its side to counter US coz they r too weak and coward, they still can liberate TW from Japan-US's occupation until now. Both China-US are not strong enough to harm us like in 1979 now, so, We just simply pick US or China as enemy and enjoy to watch them biting each other untill one of them exhauted and collapse

I believe that if US keep showing their hostile attitude to us, then they will fall like Mongol empire after defeated by Vn and after 100 years rulling the World, so, who cares abt the threat from that dying nation :pop:

Back
Top Bottom