What's new

Vietnam stocks head for worst drop since 2001

The Vietnamese are just stupid. They could quietly negotiate with us. Talk friendly, instead of trying to confront us with force. They have no chance. Russia needs to come in quickly and calm these Vietnamese down before it escalates further which only harm the Vietnamese. I hate to say this but I feel sorry for the Vietnamese. Just stupid Viet.

Of course we do talk! Our demand is simple: get your damn oil rig out of our EEZ. Go digging stuffs inside you EEZ, not in others. You do have your legal EEZ.

If war between china and vietnam.chinese stock will going historic high.

Vietnam stock drop is an indication that no one believes you can defeat China.

Of course we can not invade China and take Beijing if you mean that kind of 'defeat'. But we can stand the ground and fight back. No one can guarantee the result. It's time for someone to stand out and tell China: "It's **** enough".

Of course we can not invade China and take Beijing if you mean that kind of 'defeat'. But we can stand the ground and fight back. No one can guarantee the result. It's time for someone to stand out and tell China: "It's **** enough".
I think you have gone mad for trying to stand up against a nuclear power. Vietnam is too fragile and has too much to lose.

The Vietnamese are just stupid. They could quietly negotiate with us. Talk friendly, instead of trying to confront us with force. They have no chance. Russia needs to come in quickly and calm these Vietnamese down before it escalates further which only harm the Vietnamese. I hate to say this but I feel sorry for the Vietnamese. Just stupid Viet.
And I feel sorry you xunzi, you're stupid dumb logic as so many Chinese mental boys now.

You think Vietnamese Government and Chicom Government speak everything to public !?
Vietnamese're stupid to want go to war with a country over 10 times bigger than heself !???

Look like you living so long in US, and was affected by their hegemony delusion about power and righteousness.

Vietnam stock drop down was trick by speculators, they spread rumors, sell a little, when others sell their stocks, other foreign and internal investors buy it very quickly.

I think you have gone mad for trying to stand up against a nuclear power. Vietnam is too fragile and has too much to lose.

Yeah, people once thought the American had gone mad when they stood up against the powerful Nazi and Fascism.
Things are going that way now.

Trust me. If we are serious about beating you up, it would be very easy for us. Yu see in today world, there is international agreement, responsibility, especially for us who is a P5, so we have to look good to our peer. If this is 20th century, colonial day era, what you are doing now is very classic case of the need for a world *** beating. You are basically telling a major power to not do what's in their interest to drill near their control island and you think that is okay for a weak and small state like Vietnam? LOL

VN Index big jump:D

Investors are worrying about the war that could bring negative effect to VN. It's time to evacuate from VN!

VN in chaos now, VN just outplay itself!
Water gun can make vn market drop 13%. Real gun will destroy vn stock market.

:azn:
VN index now (526)still higher than 2013 with 500 point , the market has gone up too fast, so it need some adjustment :pop:
I guess you loss money eh?

vietnam would be bankrupt if china really put the oil rig into normal operation.

china pushed vietnam into the end of the road.

let guess what vietnam would do in that situation?

Yeah, people once thought the American had gone mad when they stood up against the powerful Nazi and Fascism.
Things are going that way now.
Lol. Comparing yourself to American of the 40s? US was already a powerful industrial and military power at that time. For the record it was Russia who destroyed the Nazis, not the USA and western allies. @senheiser

:azn:
I guess you loss money eh?
Nope, I've just lost all the profit I earned from last year :D
bolo said:
Water gun can make vn market drop 13%. Real gun will destroy vn stock market.
Thats Ok, lots of VNese dont like the current Govt. if it fall, then, its the good chance for pro US Govt to take the lead

China will get more head-ache , at least the current Govt. still communist brother :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom