What's new

Vietnam Beats Rivals as Economy Braves China Storm

I know the truth hurts, but but don't focus on my lexical choices, focus on the argument.

How to do you expect FTA with EU and EEU to be completed by the end of the year?
How do you intend to avoid being enslaved under TPP when every other participant is holding massive protests in fear of this? Are they all misguided in their fear, except for Vietnam?
How do you intend to separate Vietnam's economy from China's when your pitiful manufacturing industry is just a link in our supply chain?

The rules of jungle-style debating cannot suffice here. You need to attack the argument, not your opponent or his word choices.
I wonder of your great interest on VN economy despite your repeating accessment how small and insignificant our economy is. I remember of your word: we are as small as Kuwait. Other Chinese claims VN is as poor as South Sudan. Why should you bother if we become a slave nation of the West?

Here are some links as I said at the beginning Vietnam will conclude 3 major FTAs at the end of 2014:

Vietnam, US move to hasten TPP negotiations | VOV Online Newspaper

Viet Nam-Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan Free Trade Agreement Free Trade Agreement

Vietnam's GDP forecast to rise greatly after EU free trade deal

Last edited:
I wonder of your great interest on VN economy despite your repeating accessment how small and insignificant our economy is. I remember of your word: we are as small as Kuwait. Other Chinese claims VN is as poor as South Sudan. Why should you bother if we become a slave nation of the West?

Here are some links as I said at the beginning Vietnam will conclude 3 major FTAs at the end of 2014:

Vietnam, US move to hasten TPP negotiations | VOV Online Newspaper

Viet Nam-Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan Free Trade Agreement Free Trade Agreement

Vietnam's GDP forecast to rise greatly after EU free trade deal

TPP reminds me of this:

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Back
Top Bottom