What's new

Vietnam stocks head for worst drop since 2001

Bring it on, let's see who can sustain such fight. Last time, China enjoyed average growth more than 10% for 15 years during the period of the fight and vn grew like a dying old man. Finally vn leaders kowtowed to Beijing to normalize the relationship again in 90s.

If vn wants to do it again, China will be glad to accept your offer. The only difference is that the damage to vn will be way traumatizing than last time before you kowtow to China again. Just like last time, we will rotate our army forces toward the front to keep vn at bay.

Sorry, there is Nothing to negotiate here. Our stock index still higher than 2013, our men want war if ur Oil rig still there . We r poor, we have Nothing to lose, but China will lose alot in economy and military power :pop:

Without USSR, there is no way Nazi Germany would be defeated by others, even U.S.

Well Yes that's what i was saying, its because the U.S was forced into war, that's why it made use/pooled most of its resources towards a massive military build up, and given its industrial and large manufacturing base, it was able to rearm at lightening speed. So yes i agree with the difference between active military and real potential militarily strength through manpower,resources, landmass, industrial and manufacturing base which can be able to sustain/produce large armaments in short period of time. The latter is what China has, but the earlier one its achieving it gradually, since there's no immediate possibility of a full scale war.
But i disagree with your fact that the U.S would have defeated Nazis Germany on a one on one fight, Nazis Germany was way more advance technologically/militarily than any other nation during that period, including the U.S. So i don't believe America would have defeated Germany in a direct one on one battle. At best it will have been a stalemate. :-)

investors putting money to gas stocks in Vietnam. China movements created the believes of potential gas and oil resources in Vietnam sea. more oil more fun

investors putting money to gas stocks in Vietnam. China movements created the believes of potential gas and oil resources in Vietnam sea. more oil more fun

But before you can tap those oil, you must kick out the Chinese out of those "Vietnam Sea". Otherwise, it is them who will tap those oil, not you.

There's no oil there, we determined that a half century ago ...

Back
Top Bottom