What's new

Vietnamese Stocks Dived as China Clashes Spooked Domestic Investors

lol, and I thought I was also a goof. Sorry, how old are you?

I was born in the late 80's. How about you, are you old enough to read the dictionary yet, and if so, please refer to the definition of the word "peace". Peace. :P

lol, you talk like a one way street where nothing will ever happen to you when you fight us. Haven't you learn anything from Vietnam war? The US economy was much stronger than you are even to today and they still lost and broke. You watch to much Chinese made movies that it brainwashed you to believe that you can hop on trees and walk on water. You know what I call that? Naive. LOL!

Becos, China supply food and material to Vietnam during Vietnam war. When China stop, Soviet takes over. But Soviet Union is no more. If you expect Japan to support you 10-20 billions USD annually. Good luck.

China supply USD 36 billions of material to Vietnam which makes Vietnam largest trading partner. China has 4 trillion national reserve while Vietnam has zero. :lol:

Sooner or later Vietnam will accept China control of SCS. :lol: It just a matter of time.

How stable overall are Vietnamese tech stocks?
Not so stable coz we r developing country . The Govt. is considering to open more room for foreign investors, so we hope the stock market will be better in the end of this year.

Last edited:
Uh oh. I hope we won't have a failed state on our doorstep, especially one that is notorious for its spontaneous mob violence. At least in North Korea, a strong military can preserve order. But in the jungle, jungle mentality takes over.
Dont say what u dont now and dont have high IQ enough to know. China stock is far worse than VN's one, dude :coffee:

Becos, China supply food and material to Vietnam during Vietnam war. When China stop, Soviet takes over. But Soviet Union is no more. If you expect Japan to support you 10-20 billions USD annually. Good luck.

China supply USD 36 billions of material to Vietnam which makes Vietnam largest trading partner. China has 4 trillion national reserve while Vietnam has zero. :lol:

Sooner or later Vietnam will accept China control of SCS. :lol: It just a matter of time.
China only supported North VN during the war. The South VN didnt get anything from u.

We can ask for help from US-JP again, no one give a damn care to a weak country divided into 2 parts by US like China :pop:

Last edited:

Control of SCS? What are you smoking? We have been drilling oil in block 133 & 134 (yellow) in the past 2 years since you forced BP to pull out in 2009. Cum and drill with us......if you dare

vietnam-offshore-blocks.jpg

lol, you talk like a one way street where nothing will ever happen to you when you fight us. Haven't you learn anything from Vietnam war? The US economy was much stronger than you are even to today and they still lost and broke. You watch to much Chinese made movies that it brainwashed you to believe that you can hop on trees and walk on water. You know what I call that? Naive. LOL!

LOL! I call that foolish.

So our oil rig is so insignificant that you can't retaliate against it?

Good, then I guess we'll go on drilling.
who says your rig is so insignificant?
haven´t you followed the news what steps Vietnam has taken? from street protests to calling UN?

why destroy the oil rig and start a war when you withdraw the fcking rig mid of August?

We drill on our side, and you drill on your side. This is called peace.

And don't blame us for finding the largest oil field on our side.
NO, you can drill in the East China Sea. Go home!

Vietnamese really doesn't like much of Chinese investments. Not because of like/dislike, simply Vietnam didnot benefit from those investments. Meanwhile, Japanese investments are welcomed and blossommed.

China get lost if they don't continue to trade with Vietnam. They earn much money from export to Vietnam, and get raw materials from Vietnam.

They produced automobile tires from Vietnam rubber

Back
Top Bottom