What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I can advise you not to think about it to separate Syria into pieces. A “federal system” could be a solution even a northern protectorate by Turks could be difficult because of Russia and Iran. Outside of these actors, I don’t think that USA or Europe will accept such decision. Even China would be against an occupation of north Syria. You can establish a friendly regional government like you have in north Iraq. But that’s all.

OT.

Every action begins with an idea. And this one is stupid. I don’t give a **** what people think about me. I am not here to find friends or something like that. Of course, some ones are more sympathetic (like you) than others, but I don’t care.
No no! Don't get me wrong. I am not thinking of support for partitioning Syria. I just said that if something like that happens I think every country made its preparations. I am supporting a political process and federal system in Syria. This is the option which is the best right now. And about the other thing... I just could friendly advice you to keep out of such situations and especially in such times where the tension is high.

It's a local poll...Not TR decision...At least for now...
But at this rate... Many prefer giving it to TR than ASSad...

And tbh..;No one will be against it in the End(except ASSad ofc...But He doesn't really get to choose anymore)...Whatever the West or The EAst... Since both parties either did the same aka Crimea with RU or let it happen aka the West...

A local poll like the decision about Hatay in the past. You are wrong if you think no one be against it. No matter what YOU prefer. About Crimea, Turkey is not Russia. They can occupy Georgia or Ukraine without big foreign tread.

Last edited:
A local poll like the decision about Hatay in the past. You are wrong if you think no one be against it. No matter what YOU prefer. About Crimea, Turkey is not Russia. They can occupy Georgia or Ukraine without big foreign tread.
At the point They are right now... It's actually the good time to do so.
As long as the "unhappy" got his fair share of Happiness...Then Allgood...

They are a nuclear power. So diplomatic immunity ...

^ Most of them were under 12-15y at the beginning of the conflict... What a Future... No Childhood... No Adulthood... Most will die in the First hours of an Attack...

And Many still say " Those Kids should have done better" or "Should do better for their country" ... For A country they "almost" knew nothing of OR/& Who Given them nothing...
And yet, will sacrifice their life for and still get criticism for not doing "enough"...

^ Most of them were under 12-15y at the beginning of the conflict... What a Future... No Childhood... No Adulthood... Most will die in the First hours of an Attack...

And Many still say " Those Kids should have done better" or "Should do better for their country" ... For A country they "almost" knew nothing of OR/& Who Given them nothing...
And yet, will sacrifice their life for and still get criticism for not doing "enough"...
What we want is people between 18-49 years old for military service. When our country was on the edge even children were put on the front lines and they knew they are not going to make it. We are not seeking the impossible.
Those people you are talking about are the grandsons of the same sacrifices. They must get back and see what their grandfathers did. To our fighting brothers SALUTE and RESPECT! Their service will not be forgotten. We will also not forget the ones that are fighting between themselves in Istanbul.
canakkale-savasi.jpg

k_18173625_6.jpg

3395.jpg

DHBTCqQXgAEEGzW.jpg

IHA_20110315_124394.jpg

7bca8a2f3b9e9e320e224ea961331d1a.jpg

1_9019.jpeg

C7Mc161XkAEZMGA.jpg

zeytinburnu_nda_suriyeli_iki_grup_kavga_etti_h39289_c5c14.jpg

4371ba1ba08d4e3c8c803282f4fc65aae0dae7af000b4987ae25f6e85f619fdb.jpg

adana-da-suriyeliler-kavga-etti-1-yarali-1493769521.jpg

57b6c7a7eb10bb0c0c7de918.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

seraya-uyusturucu-baskini-4-suriyeli-gozaltinda-504228.jpg

bodrum-da-faciayla-ilgili-4-suriyeli-gozaltinda-660903.jpg

gettyimages-644088620.jpg

59c995d545d2a027e83db2fd.jpg

3165069286.jpg

operation-euphrates-shield-against-daesh_31473060970.jpg

KZcrwrRBgx.png

What we want is people between 18-49 years old for military service. When our country was on the edge even children were put on the front lines and they knew they are not going to make it. We are not seeking the impossible.
Those people you are talking about are the grandsons of the same sacrifices. They must get back and see what their grandfathers did. To our fighting brothers SALUTE and RESPECT! Their service will not be forgotten. We will also not forget the ones that are fighting between themselves in Istanbul.
canakkale-savasi.jpg

k_18173625_6.jpg

3395.jpg

DHBTCqQXgAEEGzW.jpg

IHA_20110315_124394.jpg

7bca8a2f3b9e9e320e224ea961331d1a.jpg

1_9019.jpeg

C7Mc161XkAEZMGA.jpg

zeytinburnu_nda_suriyeli_iki_grup_kavga_etti_h39289_c5c14.jpg

4371ba1ba08d4e3c8c803282f4fc65aae0dae7af000b4987ae25f6e85f619fdb.jpg

adana-da-suriyeliler-kavga-etti-1-yarali-1493769521.jpg

57b6c7a7eb10bb0c0c7de918.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

seraya-uyusturucu-baskini-4-suriyeli-gozaltinda-504228.jpg

bodrum-da-faciayla-ilgili-4-suriyeli-gozaltinda-660903.jpg

gettyimages-644088620.jpg

59c995d545d2a027e83db2fd.jpg

3165069286.jpg

operation-euphrates-shield-against-daesh_31473060970.jpg

KZcrwrRBgx.png

No Humans deserve such things even less when Kids grew up to be used to "Die". I don't care for The past or the Future... It was just a Salute to all those Kids in History who died bc of those Grown ups who were too afraid to do it themselves and a big middle finger to those who spit on those kids for not doing enough.
And don't get me wrong... It wasn't on you, (I need to clarify, you don't know, When someone feel targeted nowadays) But for those mindset present on this globe who see that Kids life is "Halal" to be used Whenever they want it... because of whatever BS grandiose strategy they may think they have...

Back
Top Bottom