What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkey must accept Syrian government rights to control all of its borders then your problems will solve for long term.
Syrian government is part of UN and you can trust and accept their words while nobody can trust few terrorist groups.
Help Syrian government and gain Syrian trust and friendships.

Syrian government lost all his legitimation due to destroying his own population. At least by chemical weapons. The solution can not be gain Assad’s trust and friendship.

The thing is that you've got 4Mil refugees who aren't ASSad friend... + Twice in Rebel areas, who will mostly add to the 4Mil already.
So, being Friend with ASSad that openly+Coop will be a higher problem for TR...

As for TN, We did have a similar events with Libyan refugees (Almost 2Mil for a 11Mil pop), And we accepted them, in a falling economy, We couldn't let them at the border die... So Both countries TN/TR did their part, I think, when it comes to "helping".

The thing with TN, is that Gaddafi was out of the picture and the fight was among "Libyan groups" who seek power upon each others+ISIS.
And We do not have the "Military" power and "Influence" to "help" in that regard either, so If we were Next to Syria, we wouldn't have done much, except, taking in ppl.
Before the battles start we could close the borders and after Assad takes (if takes) Idlib we could made a deal to get the remaining refugees back in Syria. We will get them in buses and send them to their places. At the moment we just can't take anymore even if we wanted. If we take more that would mean the nation's structure must change and our falling economy will be more struggled. I prefer letting them eventually die in front of let them endanger the stability and the national security in my country. I know how it sounds but when thinking rationally I get to that conclusion. I don't want them to die but also I don't want to put this burden over my country. If you ask me I want to help to all of the world and bring stability but we are just not that capable.

Before the battles start we could close the borders and after Assad takes (if takes) Idlib we could made a deal to get the remaining refugees back in Syria. We will get them in buses and send them to their places. At the moment we just can't take anymore even if we wanted. If we take more that would mean the nation's structure must change and our falling economy will be more struggled. I prefer letting them eventually die in front of let them endanger the stability and the national security in my country. I know how it sounds but when thinking rationally I get to that conclusion. I don't want them to die but also I don't want to put this burden over my country. If you ask me I want to help to all of the world and bring stability but we are just not that capable.
TR could easily absorb another 4Mil if you use "relocation" in other remote parts of TR
you've got the structures/Sys to add more.

Yes, it will be difficult, at first, but it's possible. Tbh...everything is possible. When you take into account other countries where the ration is light away of TR, like Lebanon per exemple with 1.5Mil Refugees for 6Mil pop ( Almost 1/3 of the pop...) for 45Bil$ GDP.

And tbh, I don't think, TR will let them die at the border, at Least I hope.

TR could easily absorb another 4Mil if you use "relocation" in other remote parts of TR
you've got the structures/Sys to add more.

Yes, it will be difficult, at first, but it's possible. Tbh...everything is possible. When you take into account other countries where the ration is light away of TR, like Lebanon per exemple with 1.5Mil Refugees for 6Mil pop ( Almost 1/3 of the pop...) for 45Bil$ GDP.

And tbh, I don't think, TR will let them die at the border, at Least I hope.
Are you crazy in the head? I don't care Lebanon's GDP or how much they have. The Turkish reality is such that we already have problems with demography, with other ethnics and separatist organizations. Do you know what will happen if you try to get 7.5 million Syrians and give them home in Turkey? The citizens themselves will go for a hunt for Syrians around Turkey and the armed forces or security services will not be able to oppose this by any means and in the worst case scenario we can wake up with another coup. The tension in Turkey is enough against them. Add the 4 million and you will see how an army from at least 60.000.000 people wages a war against them and launches operation to capture all of the world :D This is really not a good decision. You don't know the Turks and their views towards the Syrians.

come go fck urself seriously "TR could easily absorb another 4Mil if you use "relocation" in other remote parts of TR"
son of a bitch

that this bastard has even the courage to write something like that
Yavas! Sabirli davranin kardesim. @HannibalBarca Well you saw what is the situation :D :D :D Please don't respond in a wrong way so you don't get banned.

@cabatli_53

He is right tho. 4 million more refugees? This is an act of war o_O We would rather go full blown war against HTS rather than accept 4 million more refugees lmao.

Are you crazy in the head? I don't care Lebanon's GDP or how much they have. The Turkish reality is such that we already have problems with demography, with other ethnics and separatist organizations. Do you know what will happen if you try to get 7.5 million Syrians and give them home in Turkey? The citizens themselves will go for a hunt for Syrians around Turkey and the armed forces or security services will not be able to oppose this by any means and in the worst case scenario we can wake up with another coup. The tension in Turkey is enough against them. Add the 4 million and you will see how an army from at least 60.000.000 people wages a war against them and launches operation to capture all of the world :D This is really not a good decision. You don't know the Turks and their views towards the Syrians.

Yavas! Sabirli davranin kardesim. @HannibalBarca Well you saw what is the situation :D :D :D Please don't respond in a wrong way so you don't get banned.

@cabatli_53

It was according to "speculation" of "is it possible or not" not TR should/will.
,in case of mass influx.

As for Insults, Well, Mod is really competent on this matter, So I don't worry, and neither Will I answer.

It was according to "speculation" of "is it possible or not" not TR should/will.
,in case of mass influx.

As for Insults, Well, Mod is really competent in this matter, So I don't worry, and neither Will I answer.
If possible is equal to a civil war. It is possible :D :D :D Some people would even call me to go so we could get some action together :D :D :D Jokes aside. Such scenario will be fatal for the whole region. I am letting you now. When I return I would be glad to see some solution that is covering my concerns as well.

If possible is equal to a civil war. It is possible :D :D :D Some people would even call me to go so we could get some action together :D :D :D Jokes aside. Such scenario will be fatal for the whole region.
Having More refugees in TR, will not make the country fall into civil war.
I don't think The Turkish society to be weak to fall in that.

Tension may arise, a lot maybe, But to this extreme, I really don't think so.

Having More refugees in TR, will not make the country fall into civil war.
I don't think The Turkish society to be weak to fall in that.

Tension may arise, a lot maybe, But to this extreme, I really don't think so.
We are talking about millions here. Please be realistic. No matter how much preparation you put in place, you are never ready for millions of refugees. Most of educated and richer Syrian refugees are already in EU due to their connections there. It will require immense amount of social transformation to integrate the most problematic Syrian population with low education and war trauma to integrate into Turkish society. It is not an easy task.

We are talking about millions here. Please be realistic. No matter how much preparation you put in place, you are never ready for millions of refugees. Most of educated and richer Syrian refugees are already in EU due to their connections there. It will require immense amount of social transformation to integrate the most problematic Syrian population with low education and war trauma to integrate into Turkish society. It is not an easy task.
It is not easy, I never said so...
We were on "Will TR be able to handle few more milions if there is an Urgent influx of Migrant" and I believe the Answer is yes.
The social web of TR is strong, The country is fairly Homogenous and the economy is still in shape.

It isn't TR need/should take them... it's the "possibility", When you Take Idlib future events...

It is not easy, I never said so...
We were on "Will TR be able to handle few more milions if there is an Urgent influx of Migrant" and I believe the Answer is yes.
The social web of TR is strong, The country is fairly Homogenous and the economy is still in shape.

It isn't TR need/should take them... it's the "possibility", When you Take Idlib future events...

Funny... so far the best Troll today, and if you are serious it's even funnier.

Come on dude stop that bs... the Turkish population has other problems right now, i don't think that it would be wise to flood Turkey again with 4 Million refugees.
They could be the punching ball for some angry and disatisfied people.

Funny... so far the best Troll today, and if you are serious it's even funnier.

Come on dude stop that bs... the Turkish population has other problems right now, i don't think that it would be wise to flood Turkey again with 4 Million refugees.
They could be the punching ball for some angry and disatisfied people.

May I ask where did I gave the impression that I was the One "Asking for Refugees to go right now in TR"?

Since We are speaking about Idlib and Future events, We were engaging in knowing what could happen to the faith of Refugees and TR ability to control that situation... Nothing more Nothing less...

And if I was ASSad or someone who needs to cut TR help to Idlib...I will mostly strike around now, When TR got their hands full... That way, I'm pretty sure/Hoping that, TR couldn't act, When the Public is waiting Erdogan to find a solution for the country instead of Idlib...

Syrian government lost all his legitimation due to destroying his own population. At least by chemical weapons. The solution can not be gain Assad’s trust and friendship.
All of that Anti Assad propaganda is lie and Syrian government did not use chimerical weapons.
Anyways, your insisting on lost strategy is hilarious. You will loss everything if you don't accept Syrian government which recognize by whole of the world including UN.
you need to understand sometimes you need to retreat and that does not same as losing.

Syrian government did not use chimerical weapons.

I agree on That...ASSad didn't use "Chimerical weapons"... He used instead Chemical weapons aka Chlorine gas...
Even more surprised is that ASSad actually accepted to get rid of his stock after acknowledging the first attack back in the days...But Hey...Everything Is a lie isn't...even from ASSad mouth...

Another "lie" from ASSad mouth too...The Syrian Gov issued a note of "100K death certificate" in 2017-2018... Seems the Syrian population is dying of an "unknown virus" That I'm not aware of...

You can't hide the Truth...You can only flood it with Thousands of "Opinions" "POV" Analysis"... but that's it... So tell me at wish "X opinion/Pov/Analysis you are in... I will tell you how far/close you are from the truth..."

Last edited:
I agree on That...ASSad didn't use "Chimerical weapons"... He used instead Chemical weapons aka Chlorine gas...
Even more surprised is that ASSad actually accepted to get rid of his stock after acknowledging the first attack back in the days...But Hey...Everything Is a lie isn't...even from ASSad mouth...

Another "lie" from ASSad mouth too...The Syrian Gov issued a note of "100K death certificate" in 2017-2018... Seems the Syrian population is dying of an "unknown virus" That I'm not aware of...

You can't hide the Truth...You can only flood it with Thousands of "Opinions" "POV" Analysis"... but that's it... So tell me at wish "X opinion/Pov/Analysis you are in... I will tell you how far/close you are from the truth..."
lol
My bad and fvkking auto dictionary
absolutely, Syrian government did not use any Chemical weapons.
Why does he need to use such thing when he is winning war????

Back
Top Bottom