What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

@Syrian Lion
If you're calling a terrorist organisation that raided every village they can, and murdered everyone, young, old, male, female, childeren and killed babies in their cradles angels. I don't like what AKP's doing, it's disgraceful but you deserve every bit of it.
I said comparing to F$A terrorists... all the stuff you mentioned F$A terrorists done worse... and your mentality is sick....good thing I know some Turkish people in real life... you are happy to see people headless, to see kids fatherless, to see women raped and killed under the name of "democracy"... I will leave you alone so now you can go enjoy and watch death and destruction of another human being...

I said comparing to F$A terrorists... all the stuff you mentioned F$A terrorists done worse... and your mentality is sick....good thing I know some Turkish people in real life... you are happy to see people headless, to see kids fatherless, to see women raped and killed under the name of "democracy"... I will leave you alone so now you can go enjoy and watch death and destruction of another human being...
Why are you crying?

You show no sympathy to others, I show no sympathy to you. I think I'm being VERY fair

Why are you crying?

You show no sympathy to others, I show no sympathy to you. I think I'm being VERY fair
what are you talking about? this is not about me.. it is about AKP supporting terrorists that kill and destroy, and you are saying it is fine and Syrians deserve it.. and I replied with saying you have sick mentality..

what are you talking about? this is not about me.. it is about AKP supporting terrorists that kill and destroy, and you are saying it is fine and Syrians deserve it.. and I replied with saying you have sick mentality..
And I'm saying it's okay, you have a sick mentality aswell. And may your pathetic excuse of a country burn to it's ashes... I won't show any sympathy, due to reasons stated by me on my earlier posts.

Also I'm starting to think these FSA guys have a resemblance to angels... oh

Template:Syrian civil war detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see from map Israel backed ISIS fighting for Assad against FSA and Turkmens. FSA and MIT drove them to east of Aleppo after clashes. Now they are fighting against PYD Kurds. There isn't exist any conflict between Assad and ISIS in Syria. Israel wants to hide it's support to Al Qaeda that's why Israel and English media are Daily blaming Turkey about ISIS.

HALEP - KUZEY KIRSAL - TÜRKMEN BARİH KÖYÜ
TÜRKMEN BARİH KÖYÜNE SIZAN IŞİD ASKERİ İNTİHAR SALDIRISI YAPTI VE KENDİNİ PATLATTI . ÇOK ŞÜKÜR KİMSE ZARAR GÖRMEDİ
تركمان بارح.
أحد شباب القرية موفق ابن احمد الكوزال.أحد عناصر داعش. يقوم بتفجير نفسه بالقرية.
والحمد لله لايوجد إصابات.ولا أضرار..
485462_726531150711866_1472150058_n.jpg

Yesterday an ISIS terrorist blew himself up inside of a Turkmen village. Thanks Allah noone were harmed except pervert bomber.

And I'm saying it's okay, you have a sick mentality aswell. And may your pathetic excuse of a country burn to it's ashes... no **** will be given by me :) due to reasons stated by me on my earlier posts.

the reason I said you have sick mentality is because you are cheering for Syrians death and etc... where did I cheer for Turkish people's death to say I have sick mentality?

there is no point of having a discussion with you... it seems pointless since you love bloodshed...

And I'm saying it's okay, you have a sick mentality aswell. And may your pathetic excuse of a country burn to it's ashes... I won't show any sympathy, due to reasons stated by me on my earlier posts.

what a world we live in after 3 years of death and destruction you want all of syria to burn what have they done to you your PM erdogan has started this while syria has not done anything to him at least think of the childern and old people in this war who has done nothing to deserve this

@AKINCI
We should've evacuated Turkmens long ago. It's still not too late, we can locate them somewhere around Hatay. Until the civil war is over. We've built refugee camps anyway.
who do you think is behind this video
Nobody gives a shit, everyone's focused on elections.

Thing is, @Syrian Lion
For you your pain is bigger, you are the center of the world. You are a typical arab who doesn't give a sh.t about anyone else other than himself.You are an animal who has the nerve to call PKK "angels compared to FSA" We have an Idiom in Turkey
"Bana dokunmayan yılan bin yaşasın." You are that kind of person. And I'm too bored of you so please stop quoting me.
shouldn't you Turks be ashamed of yourself ?
Most of us, including me are ashamed.
what have they done to you
They have supported an extremely violent terrorist organisation in Turkey for two decades. Read the full thread. And look at @Syrian Lion he's not sorry, well I'm not sorry either.

But I am ashamed about the fact that Turkish national intelligence agency armed FSA. Because we are better than them. This should've been done with proper means. This is ugly.

Last edited:
only after Turkey's war threats which were serious by the way. And now you're saying it's over very nice... very cute

Now Turks are your brothers, of course we are! let's cuddle
Mate , you think @Syrian Lion says that you guys are brothers because he is afraid of you ?

you really think syria give a shyt to any empty threat ? when people come forward and be nice to you and call you brother , instead of getting a bloated ego , reply respectively !

okey , youre not his brother !! are you satisfied now ? lol

you guys come here and discuss different plans to attack syria !! can you hear yourself ? do you know how funny that sounds ?

No one , i repeat no one including US dared to attack syria . so if i was syrian i would laugh at any threat coming from any where on the planet earth .

Lets have peace and lets talk about brotherhood !! we are brothers !!

what a world we live in after 3 years of death and destruction you want all of syria to burn what have they done to you your PM erdogan has started this while syria has not done anything to him at least think of the childern and old people in this war who has done nothing to deserve this

It must be more shameful to bomb civilians with chemical weapons and barrel bombs but I can't understand that how still some perverts can support criminal Assad.

You are an animal
go away man ......

It must be more shameful to bomb civilians with chemical weapons and barrel bombs but I can't understand that how still some perverts can support criminal Assad.
this issue has nothing to do with turkey !!

why do you jump in everything which is not related to you ? from ukraine to syria

still , if this issue is about ISIS , everyone understands turkey's concerns . even iran is ready to help syria and turkey to cleanse the world from those terrorists

Last edited:
i support the syrian people only and wish for peace there since they dont deserve what is happning in egypt 25 jan revoultion i remeber the fear and blood were everywhere to lose your safety is not a small thing and what happned in Egypt is nothing compared to what is happning in syria

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom