What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

Your talking about training camps but there is no evidence for your claim just stop with your lies.
I have provided a video that claims such thing, and it all makes sense... since AKP support F$A terrorists... Israeli general says al Qaeda's Syria fighters set up in Turkey| Reuters
and there are more, you just have to do some research, every terrorist that wants to enter Syria they go to Turkey first, since AKP facilitate their entrance and helps them cross the border...

I have provided a video that claims such thing, and it all makes sense... since AKP support F$A terrorists... Israeli general says al Qaeda's Syria fighters set up in Turkey| Reuters
and there are more, you just have to do some research, every terrorist that wants to enter Syria they go to Turkey first, since AKP facilitate their entrance and helps them cross the border...
And now you say it yourself, these are just claims no solid proof.

I also can say that Assad and Isil are working together because they attack Turkey and FSA, it also makes perfect sense to me but i cant prove it so i dont spread lies around.
Do you get my point?

And now you say it yourself, these are just claims no solid proof.

I also can say that Assad and Isil are working together because they attack Turkey and FSA, it also makes perfect sense to me but i cant prove it so i dont spread lies around.
Do you get my point?
you see the difference is I have anti-Syria media that claims those things, where you bring me sources from anti-Syria reporting against Syria... you see the difference...the media can't hide those lies anymore... and I can dispute your claim by simply showing 17th division battles in Alraqqa against ISIS...

From the great Ottoman Empire the Turks have been reduced to trash

@xenon54 please understand that I'm not against the Turkish people, we are brothers, my problem is that AKP helping terrorists which in the long run it will also damage Turkey..

Document from Jabhat al-Nusra Reveals Turkish Government Recruits Terrorist

and if you are interested
Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years
Turks protest against U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and NATO
F$A terrorists trafficking in human organs-F$A Delivers and Turkey Butchers
Italian Activist: 'USA, EU, Italy, Qatar, Saudi, Turkey Support Terrorists'

and here a Tunisian family who traveled to Turkey to stop their son from joining terrorists in Syria
Tunisian family save their son from death!

and much more....

@xenon54 please understand that I'm not against the Turkish people, we are brothers, my problem is that AKP helping terrorists which in the long run it will also damage Turkey..
We aren't your brothers. Not since your kind backstabbed us in the great war. Not since your country spent two decades sheltering PKK terrorists.

However, we are disturbed by AKP's support for FSA and Al-Nusra or whatever these scum are are calling themselves.
As we see it as a dishonorable act. And we hate to be reduced to your level.
But that's about it, don't expect any sympathy from me or my brothers.
And from which basement did you crawl out?
Nevermind the troll

We aren't your brothers. Not since your kind backstabbed us in the great war. Not since your country spent two decades sheltering PKK terrorists.

However, we are disturbed by AKP's support for FSA and Al-Nusra or whatever these scum are are calling themselves.
As we see it as a dishonorable act. And we hate to be reduced to your level.
But that's about it, don't expect any sympathy from me or my brothers.
yes we might not agree on most things but in the end we are humans, there is no difference, if you think that Syrians and Turks are not brothers, then it is your opinion , but for me it is different, I know how the Syrian-Turkish relations were one of the best in the region before AKP started supporting terrorists... and Syria and Pkk relations all ended in 90's... and Syria never sheltered pkk, don't forget we have our own problems with the kurds... now, I'm not asking for your sympathy... don't need it... but I know Turkish people in real life, and we see each other as brothers...

I'm talking about after the 90's incident... after the 90's Syria and PKK relations all ended...
only after Turkey's war threats which were serious by the way. And now you're saying it's over very nice... very cute

Now Turks are your brothers, of course we are! let's cuddle

only after Turkey's war threats which were serious by the way. And now you're saying it's over very nice... very cute

Now Turks are your brothers, of course we are! let's cuddle
comparing PKK with F$A terrorists, PKK are angels... anyways... if you think that AKP is just taking revenge by destroying and killing Syrians for some problems in the past and you agree with it, then it is something wrong with you....don't forget Turkey-Syria relations, like I mentioned before they were the best, we even had free trade agreement and etc.. AKP only brought chaos that will spread like wildfire and Turkey will not be safe from that chaos...

If Syria goes for War with Turkey is there any possibility that NATO will assist in every way. Although its quite bad to hear that NATO is not supplying Syrian rebels with weapons which they have as they can provide them weaponry of 80s and 90s also some limited one of new generation get it tested against Chinese and Russian equipments.

If Syria goes for War with Turkey is there any possibility that NATO will assist in every way. Although its quite bad to hear that NATO is not supplying Syrian rebels with weapons which they have as they can provide them weaponry of 80s and 90s also some limited one of new generation get it tested against Chinese and Russian equipments.
Syria will never attack, however it will defend thus if Turkey initiate an attack on Syria, Syria will not stand and watch... and I believe NATO doesn't support any aggression, NATO Is defensive, I'm not sure... anyways.. if Turkey attacks Syria under the name of fighting terrorism, that is not acceptable unless there is cooperation between Turkey and Syria, which I doubt that is going to happen, especially when AKP shot down a Syrian jet that was bombing Alqaeda...

@Syrian Lion
If you're calling a terrorist organisation that raided every village they can, and murdered everyone, young, old, male, female, childeren and killed babies in their cradles angels. I don't like what AKP's doing, it's disgraceful but you deserve every bit of it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom