What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

bro , calm down ! i'm just giving my opinion !

i'm not messing with anyone ! why are so hostile ? kick my *** in Tehran ? :lol:

hmm okey .....

Hide your opinions for pervert ASSad and his supporters.

Mate , you think @Syrian Lion says that you guys are brothers because he is afraid of you ? you really think syria give a shyt to any empty threat ? when people come forward and be nice to you and call you brother , instead of getting a bloated ego , reply respectively ! okey , youre not his brother !! are you satisfied now ? lol you guys come here and discuss different plans to attack syria !! can you hear yourself ? do you know how funny that sounds ? No one , i repeat no one including US dared to attack syria . so if i was syrian i would laugh at any threat coming from any where on the planet earth . Lets have peace and lets talk about brotherhood !! we are brothers !!
  1. Who I call my brother is not your business
  2. They backed down in 1990s. We aren't US. If US invades somewhere, they will eventually pull out. We'll always be here
  3. **** peace

They are really asking for it....

I mean this situation is like, pointing a gun on someone and putting your finger on the trigger. Now, i have no doubt that if our jets need the cross the border in order to bomb the ISIS, we have to take our their AAs...... or we could jam them. Anyway harpies would gladly do the job. :)

I mean this situation is like, pointing a gun on someone and putting your finger on the trigger. Now, i have no doubt that if our jets need the cross the border in order to bomb the ISIS, we have to take our their AAs...... or we could jam them. Anyway harpies would gladly do the job. :)
Harpies have 500km range bro :D the AA sites we need to suppress are just on the other side of the border :)
Plus with the fvcked up relationships with Israel. I don't think we'll buy any more of them and we don't seem to have an ambition to develop a Turkish indigenous equivalent of Harpy.

So I think we'll. use HARMs instead. Suppress air defence, bomb key targets, go in with tanks and hulk smash any mofo who tries to have an argument with us :D
:disagree: chaos and terrorism will do you harder!!
You are funny, I'll kill you last :)

Harpies?
You mean the pope eye type?
harpy_t.jpg

The very awkward moment when the secular Turks are defending Erdoğan.

Turkish troops face a huge threat. They will be gased from Syrian chemical weapons when entering Syria. Turkish Generals dont want to attack Syria until Asads Chemical units are destroyed. USA managed their destruction, but Russia will simply deliver moar of them, if needed. :D :tup:

If they use chemicals that would be their certain end, nothing can save them this time, especially if they use it on Turkish troops.

If they use chemicals that would be their certain end, nothing can save them this time, especially if they use it on Turkish troops.

Asad is already doomed. He will die like a Supernova and Turkey will be just a bit too close. :D

He's actually seemingly doing fine right now, at least he isn't seems to be in danger of annihilation.

Back
Top Bottom