What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

afrin-icin-soyunan-ypg-li-kadin-teroristler_1638397.jpg

afrin-icin-soyunan-ypg-li-kadin-teroristler_1638398.jpg

Are they reaally hot? :sick::sick::close_tema:

Females naked for Afrin.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

We somehow need to let those countries pay for supplying YPG. Otherwise they will keep doing it.
Just find out who supplied it and send MIT to Romania to let some heads roll.

Romania dusted off it's tools and reactivated it's AKM production plant, thanks to our American 'friends' buying so many.

Damn dude... you still dozen pages behind posting a PR piece.

I'll take Mete Yarar's (Ex-Special Forces) opinion on how far FSA has come since Euphrates Shield op, thx.

They were mention about Islam and Allah on videos for get support from Arabs, now they get naked in europe what a paradox!

Well, shouldn't we in the news report that Christian terrorists have joined the ranks of PKK and are working towards greater instability ? In the french case we should probably imply that France wants to reoccupy Syria as a colony once again.

Damn dude... you still dozen pages behind posting a PR piece.

I'll take Mete Yarar's (Ex-Special Forces) opinion on how far FSA has come since Euphrates Shield op, thx.
I think MPT76 would be used for propaganda footage. You would want to display your very best gear for such things. In any case, I simply wanted to answer your question on how it's done. This is how.
Well, shouldn't we in the news report that Christian terrorists have joined the ranks of PKK and are working towards greater instability ? In the french case we should probably imply that France wants to reoccupy Syria as a colony once again.
These are anarchist cucks mate. I don't think that would fly.

I think MPT76 would be used for propaganda footage. You would want to display your very best gear for such things. In any case, I simply wanted to answer your question on how it's done. This is how.

These are anarchist cucks mate. I don't think that would fly.

I wouldn't want to clear a room with a battle rifle, which G3 is.

I wouldn't want to clear a room with a battle rifle, which G3 is.
it's perfectly acceptable if you throw grenades first and the ballistic shield goes in first. American troops clear rooms with M249s :P if it's what you have then you make do with it.

Which is why it looks like a sloppy propaganda footage to me.
But perfectly acceptable under normal operation conditions.

it's perfectly acceptable if you throw grenades first and the ballistic shield goes in first. American troops clear rooms with M249s :P if it's what you have then you make do with it.

Which is why it looks like a sloppy propaganda footage to me.
But perfectly acceptable under normal operation conditions.

Anyways, I'm sure we'll get plenty of footage from POH-JOH in jinderes soon :-)

Jindires visible

The french guy (right picture) was the leader of the group of foreign PKK fighters that came to Afrin. He can be seen in the video of their arrival to Afrin with a moustache and short hair.

You are right! it's the guy who want to fight the Turkish fascism, until the end (short end)...

Weeks before he was a trashtalking Hero and now he ended up as birdfood. :bunny:

Let them feel what its like fighting without having their sugar daddy bombing their way against proper soldiers.
The funny part is that some people sympathizing to the terror organization dont want to believe that we are kicking their asses and are thinking that we are going to lose and the most funny part is that the foreigners watching their propaganda videos are believing the same thing :D :D . I laughed when I entered youtube searching for some battle footage from the operation and saw videos with titles like "Turkey is losing badly against the Kurds in Syria" ahahah :D .

Back
Top Bottom