ThyssenKrupp Denies deal with Saudi Arabia

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
:lol:

@Surenas

Germany's ThyssenKrupp denied a media report saying the industrial conglomerate is about to sign a $3.4 billion contract to sell submarines to Saudi Arabia.

Weekly newspaper Bild am Sonntag reported on Sunday that Saudi Arabia would purchase five so-called Class 209 submarines for about 2.5 billion euros ($3.37 billion), citing unnamed German government sources.

A spokeswoman for ThyssenKrupp said the company was not in talks on such a sale.

"There are absolutely no projects on submarines for Saudi Arabia and therefore no talks," she told Reuters. "The article lacks any foundation."

Bild am Sonntag said that Saudi Arabia plans to spend 12 billion euros to acquire as many as 25 submarines over the longer term, to be assembled by ThyssenKrupp's Marine Systems division at shipyards in northern Germany.

Arms exports are a sensitive issue in Germany because of its Nazi past and the role arms makers such as Krupp played in stoking 19th and 20th century wars with exports to both sides.

Successive governments of former West Germany and the subsequently reunified Germany placed tight restrictions on arms exports, particularly to regions ridden by conflict or with poor human rights records.

http://www.4-traders.com/THYSSENKRU...-on-submarine-sales-to-Saudi-Arabia-17424998/

Thanks to the MoD defense industrial complex, Al-Slam, all Unis which worked on drone projects, and last but not least KACST. The latter just launched 12 fully Saudi-built sats in outer spaces equipped with solar panels, and continuing.

As for setting up projects, everything is in the pipeline. However, if I were a politician in charge, I will never make an agreement with a country like Germany that rejected doing business with our closet ally.
It is time KSA Can Start their Own naval projects Like they started with drones have they have achieved quite alot Even KSA is way ahead of Pak in drone tech

I'm not ready yet to compare Pakistan military technological advancements with ours.

It is time KSA Can Start their Own naval projects Like they started with drones have they have achieved quite alot Even KSA is way ahead of Pak in drone tech

Nice try..... lets see which hater feed on your troll.

I'm not ready yet to compare Pakistan military technological advancements with ours.
I was only talking about the advancements in drone tech Because this is field in which Pak really lacks behind PA is doing work but their are no updates about that
@BATMAN

I was only talking about the advancements in drone tech Because this is field in which Pak really lacks behind PA is doing work but their are no updates about that

I'm sure that Pakistan has achieved a lot in this. They just don't like to publicize everything. 
Nice try..... lets see which hater feed on your troll.

Well,

We all know that Pakistan Army manages to shut its mouth until the news pops out for all of a sudden.

I'm sure that Pakistan has achieved a lot in this. They just don't like to publicize everything. 

Well,

We all know that Pakistan Army manages to shut its mouth until the news pops out for all of a sudden.

Yeah thats right But these days pdf is working Better then all those Spy agencies =)) On PDF You get Full SPY Service and free of charge :triniti:

Yeah thats right But these days pdf is working Better then all those Spy agencies =)) On PDF You get Full SPY Service and free of charge :triniti:

I never knew that spy agencies could focus on Pakistan's drone tech while ignoring their deadliest weapons.

Good...

I never knew that spy agencies could focus on Pakistan's drone tech while ignoring their deadliest weapons.

Good...
Dude what i had written was PDF is famous for their predictions and Secrets that country is doing this and that so if their was some thing cooking up their might be some chatter here

Back
Top Bottom