What's new

German Government To Cancel Saudi Tank Deal

So do KSA have a industrial to make it happen? Every body is tallking we have to build ourselves. First go educate your own people to certain level.
our ppl are highly educated. 200,000 students are sent around the world to best universities. so take your head out of your @$$ before you talk. we can do it. the only problem we have is political issues with the west. and we are dealing with it. yes we can't build an F-35 but that doesn't mean we can't build other military equipment. in the new F-15SA we are building a lot of the fuselage and electronics in saudi. if you compare it with eurofighter thats more than what spain or italy build.
plus we are not spending billions of dollars in military budget just to buy some toys and play with them. we are spending to transfer the technology and know how to saudi

yellow parts will be built in saudi inshallah

B8grLC-CYAAyU-8.jpg_large.jpeg
BwTIsXfCAAAjzbu.jpg_large.jpeg

our ppl are highly educated. 200,000 students are sent around the world to best universities. so take your head out of your @$$ before you talk. we can do it. the only problem we have is political issues with the west. and we are dealing with it. yes we can't build an F-35 but that doesn't mean we can't build other military equipment. in the new F-15SA we are building a lot of the fuselage and electronics in saudi. if you compare it with eurofighter thats more than what spain or italy build.
plus we are not spending billions of dollars in military budget just to buy some toys and play with them. we are spending to transfer the technology and know how to saudi

yellow parts will be built in saudi inshallah

View attachment 191153 View attachment 191154

Rely to transfer technology is wrong, they give you simple technology like fuselage and some electronics.Like china they are not capable to make engine today! They are using russian engines for ther stealth fighter. Yet you have no private industry and this won't project to your millitary industry. Ther is no country with a budget like KSA, so you have to start to invest in industry. Those 200000 students won't be able if you don't give them projects to do ther R&D.

I hope for KSA to start make differences.

KSA is 20 plus or so years behind. KSA will be dependent on america for some time. You cant make tanks, anti- air defence nor ballistic missiles which you only obtain because america prevented them from ever being able to carry nuclear warhead, which your kings beg from us constantly. KSA lags behind 3rd world countries like pakistan and india in this regard.

Well, I think the German government just gave the middle finger to Human rights hahaha

Germany Approves Weapons Exports to Saudi Arabia

Hi,

The german economy lost biilions last year due to Russian involvement in Ukraine----and there is no end in sight yet---then to top it of the cancellation of Saudi contract----. That was a surprise to me----well---atleast some of the germans had some brains to think about the overall picture.

KSA is 20 plus or so years behind. KSA will be dependent on america for some time. You cant make tanks, anti- air defence nor ballistic missiles which you only obtain because america prevented them from ever being able to carry nuclear warhead, which your kings beg from us constantly. KSA lags behind 3rd world countries like pakistan and india in this regard.
"Your kings beg from us constantly" who's us ??!! Oh you must be nawaz sharif ! How are you your excellency ? It's really an honor to have you here!
Wait what ?! You are not nawaz sharif ?! Oh you trolling rat go back to cleaning toilets
Il give you 5000 dollars if you go and protest in front of the joint chief of staff office against Saudi missiles made by Pakistan or the ones are in Pakistan or any cooperation between us. HAHAHA please send us pics
SSG will use you for training :omghaha::rofl:
You are funny man " us" :laughcry:
Or come and say this to more than 1.5 million Pakistani brothers working with us in Saudi Arabia. They will cook you and eat you for lunch :sarcastic:
You sit behind a screen and talk like you own Pakistan... You need a good Pakistani slap to wake you up HAHAHAHA

Exactly my friend.

I believe, as I wrote earlier, that GCC cooperation with Turkey and vice versa have a tremendous potential. Both countries/regions are one of the few success stories in the Muslim world (especially in the ME) and are moreover stable. The GCC alone has a GDP (nominal) that is almost 2 trillion dollars big. Turkey's GDP (nominal) is 800 billion dollars big. In the top 20 in the world along with KSA. Both nations being G-20 major economies member states.

Both are mainly Sunni Muslim (not that this plays a big role but since we are talking about the ME this plays a role somewhat) and both are in the "Western camp".

The main hindrance to a much more increasing cooperation on all fronts is regional policy. Erdogan is closely tied to the MB which the GCC as a whole (most of the states) see as a threat. I believe that once Erdogan is gone and Turkey will be ruled by a more nationalistic leader relations will improve. Or maybe the GCC will make a deal with the MB or look past the MB connection as a whole when the region calms down.

In any case I am a supporter of increased Arab-Turkish cooperation.

MB issue won't be much hindrance as you think....

I recall some leaked tapes...where a Saudi national calls Erdoğan's son and says that "We are not pleased with Erdoğan's words regarding KSA in the Eygpt's coup"....so his son arrange a meeting with this Saudi National and Erdoğan. After the meeting Erdoğan suddenly stops talking negatively against KSA.

Now, i don't know what Qataris are offering to us... but if you can beat their offering. Erdoğan would ditch them in no time and ally himself with KSA.

MB issue won't be much hindrance as you think....

I recall some leaked tapes...where a Saudi national calls Erdoğan's son and says that "We are not pleased with Erdoğan's words regarding KSA in the Eygpt's coup"....so his son arrange a meeting with this Saudi National and Erdoğan. After the meeting Erdoğan suddenly stops talking negatively against KSA.

Now, i don't know what Qataris are offering to us... but if you can beat their offering. Erdoğan would ditch them in no time and ally himself with KSA.

Actually it might seem that KSA will have a different approach towards the MB and all its affiliate movements. Branding the organization as a terrorist organization was wrong in my eyes. I think that some form of reconciliation is needed as it might create much needed stability in some regions of the Arab world.

Regarding KSA/GCC and Turkey relations. Here, regardless of who will rule those countries/region, the potential is big for further improvements of bilateral ties. Especially on the economic front but also in terms of defense, regional politics etc.

Turkey and KSA could both also serve as a stabilizing force in the ME.

Some useful links about GCC-Turkey relations;

The Gulf Research Meeting 2015: Workshop Details

http://www.ispionline.it/sites/default/files/pubblicazioni/analysis_178_2013.pdf

http://www.bilgesam.org/Images/Dokumanlar/0-75-20140226361117.pdf

http://www.tesev.org.tr/assets/publications/file/Turkey and Gulf Dialogue_Saban Kardas.pdf

This is also interesting. A Turkish expert speaker talking about Turkish-Qatari relations. Starts 59.00 minutes into the video.

From January 2015.

Actually it might seem that KSA will have a different approach towards the MB and all its affiliate movements. Branding the organization as a terrorist organization was wrong in my eyes. I think that some form of reconciliation is needed as it might create much needed stability in some regions of the Arab world.
My approach is not getting involved in any of the internal Arab affairs....

Regarding KSA/GCC and Turkey relations. Here, regardless of who will rule those countries/region, the potential is big for further improvements of bilateral ties. Especially on the economic front but also in terms of defense, regional politics etc.
I'm actually very frustrated about the wasted potential between Turkey and GCC...

Let me give an example. We both boost about having large Airline Companies. In the standings you can't see US companies...They don't need to operate big Global airlines as they are selling the aircrafts we are using..and we are pouring tens of billions of $$$ for the planes ...what if could produce our own planes ?

http://www.ispionline.it/sites/default/files/pubblicazioni/analysis_178_2013.pdf

http://www.tesev.org.tr/assets/publications/file/Turkey and Gulf Dialogue_Saban Kardas.pdf

This is also interesting. A Turkish expert speaker talking about Turkish-Qatari relations. Starts 59.00 minutes into the video.

From January 2015.

Thx mate, for presenting these sources..... I will study them tonight. :)

Mate, increased weight means increased size...hence.

More armour, better engine, more ammunitions stored in the tank, powerful weapons systems, tank will effect less from the kickback of the gun, etc.... are the things what first comes into my mind.
It depends on the power punch it can deliver; If Al Khalid can fire an ammunition powerful enough to destroy an Abrams, the difference is in the advantage of the Al Khalid with agility and speed. It also carries more ammunition rounds than most other tanks.

OT:
800 leopard tanks and 50 submarines plus hundreds of frigates and patrol boats... this is like winning in a lottery for Germany, So better hide it! It is so overwhelming... So, does KSA want to kill Germans at work. Go slowly brothers, they have already approved 250 tanks and some patrol boats... in the hundreds!

Last edited:
"Your kings beg from us constantly" who's us ??!! Oh you must be nawaz sharif ! How are you your excellency ? It's really an honor to have you here!
Wait what ?! You are not nawaz sharif ?! Oh you trolling rat go back to cleaning toilets
Il give you 5000 dollars if you go and protest in front of the joint chief of staff office against Saudi missiles made by Pakistan or the ones are in Pakistan or any cooperation between us. HAHAHA please send us pics
SSG will use you for training :omghaha::rofl:
You are funny man " us" :laughcry:
Or come and say this to more than 1.5 million Pakistani brothers working with us in Saudi Arabia. They will cook you and eat you for lunch :sarcastic:
You sit behind a screen and talk like you own Pakistan... You need a good Pakistani slap to wake you up HAHAHAHA

Money is transient and it can't get you everything like getting america to bomb syria, :woot:. You need Pakistan for training because KSA cannot do it yourself. Nukes belong to the whole country like the army, I know its hard concept for a saudi to grasp. You will never have pakistani nukes america will make sure of that. Furthermore, most pakistani labourers in KSA come back resenting KSA due to people like you. Also there are t.v stations that openly criticize KSA and the toxic ideology and destruction it has brought.

Money is transient and it can't get you everything like getting america to bomb syria, :woot:. You need Pakistan for training because KSA cannot do it yourself. Nukes belong to the whole country like the army, I know its hard concept for a saudi to grasp. You will never have pakistani nukes america will make sure of that. Furthermore, most pakistani labourers in KSA come back resenting KSA due to people like you. Also there are t.v stations that openly criticize KSA and the toxic ideology and destruction it has brought.
Why you talk too much ?! The bet is still on. 5000 dollars all yours just start a proper protest in front of the joint chief of staff office regarding Saudi missiles and nuclear cooperation with Pakistan. Film it and put in YT. Let's see what happens
I know it's burning you alive that we and Pakistan have a special relation.
I hear the comments from Pakistan head of states not a troller lol
Just to mess with your head and make you feel like rat $hit. Future deals will get stronger with Pakistan. Hahaha
What are you going to do ? Complain on the internet ? HAHAHAHA
Actually il tell you a secret I might get involved my self in some future deal. Too early to say. But I hope I will inshallah
As for labours in Saudi we are like any other country you can't control the life of 1.5 million ppl
Btw some of those Pakistanis are working in the best companies in Saudi and best banks. I met some. Highcaleber and rich in very high positions
Again you need a good Pakistani slap just like this :rofl: :omghaha: :sarcastic:

From January 2015.
Brother I'm sure you are saying this cuz you want the best for everyone.. But you are very very mistaken regarding the MB. There are thousands of books and political reports regarding them and you need to be an expert to understand what's happening it's not easy. When we regard the MB as a terrorist organization it wasn't cuz we were board and had nothing better to do! MB is not a football team. And we as Saudi will defend our land against any plan to destabilize our country. You have a lot to read and understand before saying it was a mistake. No one knows the MB better than our government. So my advice to you is have some faith in your country's decision when it comes to such matters.
Even if something happened it won't be any time soon and we won't allow them to come back as they were. It's a done deal. America was counting on them for a reason. And we missed up their plans
Just think about this. Why ardogan has no problem dealing with Iran and Russia although they are the main reason behind the killing in Syria but regarding Egypt he is making it personal ?!
I think he will visit Saudi soon and when king salman and ardogan sit down and talk.. He will let go of Egypt and a new relation or a bigger cooperation will start between Saudi and Turkey

We're lobbying for it :cheesy:

No seriously, from what I personally have seen so far the JF-17 deal gained massive support of many politicians, military experts, and defense analysts.

I'm not quite sure about the AK2 MBT tbqh.

I do support the JF-17 procurement for political, military, and economic reasons. :pakistan:

JF-17 will never fly in Saudi Arabia. Your inventory currently has cutting edge tech. Buying this plane would be for purely political reasons only.

JF-17 will never fly in Saudi Arabia. Your inventory currently has cutting edge tech. Buying this plane would be for purely political reasons only.
Or maybe to join Pakistan and China to further develop this plane. Imagine where can they take this plane 10 years from now. Imagine they build a more stealthy capable version after 10 years. The future of building planes will no longer be done by one country. Or actually it's over. Only Sweden today I think and the US. But look at the F35 how many nations are involved. Now nations must work together. And Saudi finance can be useful here and also for our engineers to learn from them.

Or maybe to join Pakistan and China to further develop this plane. Imagine where can they take this plane 10 years from now. Imagine they build a more stealthy capable version after 10 years. The future of building planes will no longer be done by one country. Or actually it's over. Only Sweden today I think and the US. But look at the F35 how many nations are involved. Now nations must work together. And Saudi finance can be useful here and also for our engineers to learn from them.

Pakistan's role in JF-17 is nothing to be honest. I believe F 35 has many clients but not mny nations are involved in buildings the variou systems. I think Saudi Arabia would be in a better position if it joined India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom