What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

There is a difference ; Your MAID watches Indian TV channels

He watches PTV ; Geo TV :lol:

@Genghis khan1

STOP talking NONSENSE

Pakistan Army is VERY weak as compared to Indian Army

It would be absolutely routed

Only Nukes can save Pakistan

You cannot survive a conventional war
Poor Joe just couldn't accept the facts, stats on ground.I bet his maid is more knowledgeable than him :sarcastic:

Now the gap is increasing, since Indian realize their failures in 99 and 2002, they went on a shopping spree. Still tactical Nukes will do the job. Unless Pakistan launches preemptive blitzkrieg and decimate Indian defences.

One of the last enduring mysteries of the universe. How bongs shove in huge chunks of fish, and then just with tongue and buccal muscles manage to debate flesh on one side and kaante on the other and then thu thu thu one after another all come out neatly without once using fingers.

I believe that us bongs are born with some extra genetic information carried in our DNA, that contribute to our fish eating prowess.

We had a better idea...to bring Pakistan to it's knees.

Read some real history

Pakistani Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif hastily descended on Washington, interrupting President Bill Clinton’s July 4 celebrations, to secure his help in brokering a ceasefire.

As a result of U.S. intercession, Pakistan withdrew its troops, and the real possibility of a full blown nuclear war with India was averted.

Rather than engage and learn from history, Pakistani military and civilian rulers regularly promote very skewed and often false versions of events to the public via propaganda.

To this end, the discipline of “Pakistan Studies” has been created to propagate a distorted history to school children in Pakistan. The respected Pakistani historian Khursheed Aziz analyzed many of these lies in his book, “The Murder of History.” Aziz demonstrated that in Pakistan’s school curriculum myth is peddled as fact.

http://muftah.org/kargil-war/#.V6RcoPl97IU

You seem to be a victim of that propaganda, but I am sure you will not gonna learn the real fact.
Don't post random BS links and you cut pasted what you wanted. Dude Indian got court martialed. They lost territory. I don't understand how Indian claim it as their victory. :omghaha:

Jacchetai,

Shaheb gamcha bhijiye maren.
@Genghis khan1

Could you please translate that

I am sorry, I was under the assumption that you are a fellow bongo, or "bongo" ..

Basically what that meant was, Sir Shearer does that Mohammed Ali butterfly and bee thingy .. with trolls and their ilk.

Sahib whacked him with wetted gamcha.

Haaaaa hahhaaa haa ... whacked him alright!

Ok chaps i'm outta here before I get banned for out of topic posts.

Cheerio .. Keep fighting the good fight.

I am sorry, I was under the assumption that you are a fellow bongo, or "bongo" ..

Basically what that meant was, Sir Shearer does that Mohammed Ali butterfly and bee thingy .. with troll and their like

No I am Hindi speaking ; from Maharashtra

I can understand Hindi ; English and Marathi

Kashmir is Pakistan that's the reality and it will remain Pakistan's till India Exists and even after that .Period.

Now let's see how long India can occupy it and waste their resources...

Kashmir is Pakistan that's the reality and it will remain Pakistan's till India Exists.Period.

Till the day of QAYAMAT

As Long as this WORLD EXISTS ; Kashmir is ours

You can take it after that :-)

Kashmir is Pakistan that's the reality and it will remain Pakistan's till India Exists and even after that .Period.

Try and get it and fail like your forefathers ;)

@Genghis khan1

You would win the FIRST prize in a LYING competition

Dont they have a TV show in USA on " The biggest Liar "

Could you please translate that
Ya sure.
Let finish the talk. To all Indian, since 50 of them are responding me at same time. Let's analyze.

Did Pakistan lose land -No
Did India lose land- Yes
(point 5353 still in Pakistani hands)
Did India has higher military loses, including jets- Yes
Did India military won- No
Did Clinton told Pakistan to withdraw- Yes

Admit it India lose. Indians Generals have admitted it and got court martialed. Stats don't lie. World media don't lie. Why do Indians love to lie to themselves.

@Genghis khan1
Actually India gained territory by capturing several Pakistani positions across LoC:
However, for tactical reasons the Army thrice successfully crossed the LoC to capture tactically important features to facilitate vacating the intruders. The 27 Rajput battalion crossed the LoC south of Turtuk near NJ 9842; 14 Sikh battalion similarly captured a feature about a kilometre inside the Pakistani side of the LoC near Chorbat La while a Jat battalion captured a feature adjacent to the Kupwara sector. In the latter case, however, the soldiers had to withdraw west of the Mushkoh Valley after about 30 of them suffered frost bite. The Army continues to retain all the captured features.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...eidoscope/the-height-of-challenge/243607.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom