What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

Don't waste our time please. Now you've shown where you get your information and facts from, you will be treated accordingly. My maid servant is probably better qualified to discuss these topics. She watches more TV. :D
Very funny. It was the latest program that I came out few days ago. So easier to find. There are two US narrative where sandy berg claim pulling Clinton out and so on. Main thing is you failed to prove you point that it was Indian victory rather with a single cherry picked extract you only reinforced Pakistani claim that militarily Pakistan won.

which one?
In making, scripted by Indian defence strategist who failed in Kargil and then in 2002 to defend itself.

In making, scripted by Indian defence strategist who failed in Kargil and then in 2002 to defend itself.

I meant the flood gates of the dams.

Failed in Kargil?? didn't you lot lose the war and surrendered and went back?

2002 was a non starter.

No shit sherlock. Pakistan denied, that why support was very limited. It was a limited operation. Only Paramilitary was involved and some regular support. Tactically it was a superb operation that will be studied by military all over the world. Bofors, IAF all failed. How and why, I bet every academy will have a chapter on this for their officer.

Bofors, IAF all failed how exactly ??? And the world knows that fact that an attacking army is most likely to suffer more causalities than the defenders, who are supposed to be entrenched and within bunkers, but the attackers are in the open. There are some classic examples fro WWII itself in which Americans had a lot more casualties than the Japanese, only because the Japs were defending their position. Same thing can be seen in D-Day landing of Normandy where the Allied loses were far more than the Germans, but what happened in the end is the question ?? In the case of Kargil you also had the advantage of being at the higher altitude and that is the main reason you never try to claim/reclaim Siachin from India, even though you are well aware that we have only a small number ( less than a division) of men atop. If you have the balls why don't you try to claim Siachin ??? :p:

.But our men were courageous enough to confront an enemy sitting at higher altitude and even after sustaining casualties they we were able to flush out almost all of the stronghold even after sustaining casualties. But remember that fact that all martyrs we given a good funeral with state honour, where as your army didn't even bothered to accept the dead body of their men. What more shame than that ??

Moreover your own PM Mr. Nawaz sharif had claimed on record that your casualties were far more tha 4000 men killed, which is way too high that Indian casualties, what more proof do you want when it comes straight from the Government, ironically the PM. LOL :p:

Forget how 22,000 gora came and enslaved millions of Indians. Size only help if you are Alpha nation willing to fight.

As any other person you also know that fact there wasn't any entity called India back in the 18th Century and that the subcontinent comprised of Princely states. Therefor size does matter, you only try to eat what you can sallow, else it will bite back. All other things are nothing but your wet dream. :p:

I meant the flood gates of the dams.

Failed in Kargil?? didn't you lot lose the war and surrendered and went back?

2002 was a non starter.
Why didn't you open dams in 2002. ANd Kargil, Vajpaii begged Pro-India Clinton to ask Sharif to withdrew.

My maid servant is probably better qualified to discuss these topics. She watches more TV. :D

There is a difference ; Your MAID watches Indian TV channels

He watches PTV ; Geo TV :lol:

@Genghis khan1

STOP talking NONSENSE

Pakistan Army is VERY weak as compared to Indian Army

It would be absolutely routed

Only Nukes can save Pakistan

You cannot survive a conventional war

My maid servant is probably better qualified to discuss these topics. She watches more TV.

Sir,

Out of topic.. I had taken a bite of some absolutely capital "iillish" that my "maid servant" had just served, this being the the seasons first "kaancha iillisher jhol" (we don't see much of that here in Jaipur). My beloved ginni had lovingly prepared it, this morning before going off to work.

Now this is when I choose to read the above comment on my phone.

My lunch is ruined. I have managed to get bones embedded in all the possible inconvenient places in my throat. I am still choking and laughing my guts out while typing this.

By my reckoning, you sir owe me a decent fish ...

s any other person you also know that fact there wasn't any entity called India back in the 18th Century and that the subcontinent comprised of Princely states. Therefor size does matter, you only try to eat what you can sallow, else it will bite back. All other things are nothing but your wet dream.
Indian sold out and fought for gora for little money and land.

Bofors, IAF all failed how exactly ??? And the world knows that fact that an attacking army is most likely to suffer more causalities than the defenders, who are supposed to be entrenched and within bunkers, but the attackers are in the open. There are some classic examples fro WWII itself in which Americans had a lot more casualties than the Japanese, only because the Japs were defending their position. Same thing can be seen in D-Day landing of Normandy where the Allied loses were far more than the Germans, but what happened in the end is the question ?? In the case of Kargil you also had the advantage of being at the higher altitude and that is the main reason you never try to claim/reclaim Siachin from India, even though you are well aware that we have only a small number ( less than a division) of men atop. If you have the balls why don't you try to claim Siachin ??? :p:

.But our men were courageous enough to confront an enemy sitting at higher altitude and even after sustaining casualties they we were able to flush out almost all of the stronghold even after sustaining casualties. But remember that fact that all martyrs we given a good funeral with state honour, where as your army didn't even bothered to accept the dead body of their men. What more shame than that ??

Moreover your own PM Mr. Nawaz sharif had claimed on record that your casualties were far more tha 4000 men killed, which is way too high that Indian casualties, what more proof do you want when it comes straight from the Government, ironically the PM. LOL
Sharif claimed many thing to cover his failed in Washington and was jailed by Mussraff. There weren't 4000 people involved in operation, how the hell he claimed 4000, plus he also claims he didn't knew anything.

Why didn't you open dams in 2002.

We had a better idea...to bring Pakistan to it's knees.

Vajpaii begged Pro-India Clinton to ask Sharif to withdrew.

Read some real history

Pakistani Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif hastily descended on Washington, interrupting President Bill Clinton’s July 4 celebrations, to secure his help in brokering a ceasefire.

As a result of U.S. intercession, Pakistan withdrew its troops, and the real possibility of a full blown nuclear war with India was averted.

Rather than engage and learn from history, Pakistani military and civilian rulers regularly promote very skewed and often false versions of events to the public via propaganda.

To this end, the discipline of “Pakistan Studies” has been created to propagate a distorted history to school children in Pakistan. The respected Pakistani historian Khursheed Aziz analyzed many of these lies in his book, “The Murder of History.” Aziz demonstrated that in Pakistan’s school curriculum myth is peddled as fact.

http://muftah.org/kargil-war/#.V6RcoPl97IU

You seem to be a victim of that propaganda, but I am sure you will not gonna learn the real fact.

Sir,

Out of topic.. I had taken a bite of some absolutely capital "iillish" that my "maid servant" had just served, this being the the seasons first "kaancha iillisher jhol" (we don't see much of that here in Jaipur). My beloved ginni had lovingly prepared it, this morning before going off to work.

Now this is when I choose to read the above comment on my phone.

My lunch is ruined. I have managed to get bones embedded in all the possible inconvenient places in my throat. I am still choking and laughing my guts out while typing this.

One of the last enduring mysteries of the universe. How bongs shove in huge chunks of fish, and then just with tongue and buccal muscles manage to separate flesh on one side and kaante on the other and then thu thu thu one after another all come out neatly without once using fingers.

We had a better idea...to bring Pakistan to it's knees.

Bro do you think its worth it? If pakistanis can deny their OWN soldiers a burial, do you think they have the brain matter to accept their defeat?

I am a lucky man ; I only spilled Water yesterday night reading Joe Shearer 's post

It was an absolute killer

Back
Top Bottom