What's new

Big Shock to India: G20 Boycott: Many Countries refuse to go to Indian Occupied Kashmir in Srinagar

You can’t prove your claim. That’s the point.
You lie yet accuse others of it?

No, you make claims based on your beliefs. You refuse to accept that the Muslim rule civilized you and the British rule gave you your identity.

Pakistan makes or breaks situation in Afghanistan, did so for the last 40 odd years. You think Indian occupied Kashmir is that hard for Pakistan to shake up?

You are very luck Islamabad is run by crooks.

You lie yet accuse others of it?

No, you make claims based on your beliefs. You refuse to accept that the Muslim rule civilized you and the British rule gave you your identity.

Pakistan makes or breaks situation in Afghanistan, did so for the last 40 odd years. You think Indian occupied Kashmir is that hard for Pakistan to shake up?

You are very luck Islamabad is run by crooks.
Buddy stop ranting and prove your earlier claim. I’m waiting since yesterday ⏰

Can you understand that India is a pariah in the international community? In our modern civilized world. Each G-20 summit is attended by 100% of its members. Only in India is 85%. The Indians created this history. What you call 'only 15% reject the Indian G-20'. Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to understand. In other countries. No one or 0% will reject G-20.

Germany G-20

View attachment 931065
View attachment 931066

Turkey G-20

View attachment 931068View attachment 931069

Japan G-20

View attachment 931070

Argentina G-20

View attachment 931071

It's different from what Indians imagine. In the international community, India is only a second-rate country. But now Indians believe that the G-20 belongs only to India.
G20 is not one meeting dude. This is just one conference on tourism. Actual G20 summit will be towards end of this year when everyone will participate. How dumb can you get?
LMAO!
I don't understand why India always acts like a clown. It always presents itself as a global power, when in reality it only has regional influence. What is clear is that an economic conference without China is like a military conference without the United States.
Even if all 19 countries take part in the meeting, there will still be no significant results. It is very likely that after this meaningless meeting, economic ministers from various countries will visit China alone.
You do understand that this is not main event right?

LMAO!
I don't understand why India always acts like a clown. It always presents itself as a global power, when in reality it only has regional influence. What is clear is that an economic conference without China is like a military conference without the United States.
Even if all 19 countries take part in the meeting, there will still be no significant results. It is very likely that after this meaningless meeting, economic ministers from various countries will visit China alone.
Its not even the main event, just a small meeting. Even those who didn't participated officially sent their delegations informally.

Before that Y20 summit part of the same happened in Srinagar and those countries participated.

India will hold to the Kashmiri till someone really defeats or ground us on our knees...
The rest of this jargon is good for story books...If Kashmir is for Kashmri, then Punjab is for Punjabis, Bihar is for Biharis, Balochistan is for Balochis, and so on...

I’ve said this many times, South Asia should’ve been 25 countries instead of two big ones. The partition was designed to keep us busy fighting each others while the Anglos laughed and made bank. They left their agents behind to ensure the fight goes on and one ie political and religious lunatics on both sides.

I’ve said this many times, South Asia should’ve been 25 countries instead of two big ones. The partition was designed to keep us busy fighting each others while the Anglos laughed and made bank. They left their agents behind to ensure the fight goes on and one ie political and religious lunatics on both sides.
This is surprising coming from you, I thought you were a Pakistani nationalist?

It will eventually.

In India the Brahmins are in complete control, and work for a goal in a singular fashion.

In Pakistan there are too many diverging interests that never together, but instead undermine each other.

The only way to break Brahmanist hold is to have Hindutva implemented in India 100%. That will cause extreme oppression and force the minorities to rise up, flaring up internal strife and the moment it gets heated the Brahmin will either run or surrender as the history shows.

In Pakistan if you have unity of interests you will see Vajpaee 2.0 like his predecessor begging in DC for a ceasefire.

I'm not the one making claims and unable to prove it. Guess who was it?
You really are daft!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom