What's new

Big Shock to India: G20 Boycott: Many Countries refuse to go to Indian Occupied Kashmir in Srinagar

No one is in shock in India. Only people in shock are those who expected zero attendees but now see that only few insignificant ones have refused. They are shocked and dejected.

This response was expected right when it was decided that, an event related to G20 would be held in Kashmir. Actually it's just one of the events related G20 and not the main one where Heads of Governments attend.
The main event is planned in Sep 23 in Delhi. Heads of Governments would attend that. Let’s see how many refuse to attend that.
I'm hearing some representatives came informally from them, and even if we leave that, these countries came for Y20 meetings few days back.

Buddy, please could you explain how China could convince only 2 countries to not to go to Kashmir?

I mean.. common. I thought you guys had influence with 90% of G20 countries. This is a very disappointing performance, I'm sure even Pakistan is not happy with only 15% success rate.
You made a mistake, not that we convinced Pakistan not to participate, but that Pakistan convinced us not to participate. China only supports Pakistan, but it has not mobilized other countries.

If you want to know how many countries China can mobilize, I suggest you refer to the Democratic Summit reported by the United States in December 2021. South Asian countries, only India participates. Middle Eastern countries, only Israel and Iraq are involved. The East African countries collectively refused to participate. China has over 40 neighboring countries, but only India, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Five countries participated in the United States Democracy Summit.

See? Do you understand Indians are not worth China's consumption of political resources.

LMAO!
I don't understand why India always acts like a clown. It always presents itself as a global power, when in reality it only has regional influence. What is clear is that an economic conference without China is like a military conference without the United States.
Even if all 19 countries take part in the meeting, there will still be no significant results. It is very likely that after this meaningless meeting, economic ministers from various countries will visit China alone.

You made a mistake, not that we convinced Pakistan not to participate, but that Pakistan convinced us not to participate.
What are you talking about? How can Pakistan participate, it’s not even a member of G20.

What are you talking about? How can Pakistan participate, it’s not even a member of G20.
Pakistan is not a member of the G20, can it not prevent the G20 summit in India? Your logical thinking is really strange.

while the 15 major G20 countries and economies did not give a f , china and pak could only influence weak islamic nations lol

What weak ?

Check where G7 host put Indonesian and Indian leaders ........

Germany 2022

Hiroshima 2023

Boycott sounds no fun, if India wants to play dirty, we can play dirty. Next time when China host such meetings we should be serving beef burgers to the Indian delegations, only to tell them afterwards how they just consumed their mama :laugh:

646ad213e23c1.jpg

China has made symbolic gestures to make Pakistanis feel good. However, 3 Hong-Kong based companies traveled to Kashmir for potential investment.
Despite all the hoo-haa about Hong Kong, one of the largest Canadian teachers' unions invested in HK.

All of this is being made possible by sell outs in Islamabad.

Let's just wait till these old uncles, aunties and grandpas retire out of Islamabad. Some of them are so frail they can barely walk and are now so focused on $$ thinking that they will never die! The newer breed is more belligerant and quick to confrontation.

You lied Buddy, and got caught badly. accept it and move on. 👍
Indians lie for a living. Not long ago even the Europeans exposed you lot for who you are.

No one takes you seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom