What's new

Big Shock to India: G20 Boycott: Many Countries refuse to go to Indian Occupied Kashmir in Srinagar

0% reject G-20 from other countries. 15% reject the Indian version G-20.

15%>0%。 India wins again. India is the TOP ONE of the universe. congratulate!

Yeah that’s fine but please influence more countries against India the next time. You could do only 2 now. That’s all I want buddy.

Yes exactly that. Look man, I wasn’t happy but it was a fait accompli. GHQ doesn’t want to fight but make money. Balakot got too real for them and that was the last straw. Of course all of them are in cahoots. Every government (establishment) talks to each other. BJP at its core might not be as sleazy but the sleaze comes along with money. Both sides milked a cow that’s now run dry. You don’t have to believe me
And that’s fine as well. Just a waste of resources and ruined the lives of so many innocent on both sides regardless of religion.
I don’t know man. This doesn’t seem real.

But thanks for replying though, I enjoy your posts👍

So China could use its influence on only 2 countries out of 20 and somehow India's international performance is childish? That makes so much sense.
China didn't influence Saudi and Indonesia
They decided to abstain on own record like turkey did
Simply no one likes to be used in others cheap political stunts

I don’t know man. This doesn’t seem real.

There was a time we thought GHQ had our best interests in mind and look where we are today. I learned not to be belligerent anymore towards the Indian members here (Sanghi assholes excluded).

Looking forward to continue interacting with you guys.

We’re not hateful but the divide between people has grown considerably given the cause and effect of the past 20 years. Many Pakistanis have started interacting with the Indians, especially right wing ones which in turn has turned most of us into more anti - Indian. It could also be the last 20 years has seen formative Pakistani identity taking root which is independent of the Indian one.

Pakistan has developed a distinct culture and identity and finding less in common with the countries in the region no matter strong the previous ties were.

I wish and pray well for good things to happen for the people of Pakistan. I always advocate in my interaction with diverse Indian-Pakistan friend circle here. There is nothing wrong in being rivals or not liking each other. But it is not good to hate each other... In the long run, I wish Pakistan finds its true potential and so does India too...

I wish and pray well for good things to happen for the people of Pakistan. I always advocate in my interaction with diverse Indian-Pakistan friend circle here. There is nothing wrong in being rivals or not liking each other. But it is not good to hate each other... In the long run, I wish Pakistan finds its true potential and so does India too...
Yep even in next thousand yr we are here to stay, so better make peace or at least non-hate towards one another!! No one wins in vicious hate circle.

1.5bn and your gdp isn’t that much more than a 7x smaller Pakistan. Why don’t you take some of that wealth and put it towards the 800mn poor Indians living in poverty instead of dick measuring with us. The fact of the matter is, no matter how rich you become, you will always be losers like the Indians I see in the US that talk non stop about how much money have but get passed over by most women because theyre quite frankly speaking, weird and unattractive. They’re paying large sums of money to have their legs broken to get their height extended to better their odds, but that still isn’t working for them. Congrats on the 3rd largest economy, but with 800 poor people going to sleep hungry each night.
What kind of a weird cope is this?
FbegM3iUIAAwJIu
FbegNG9UcAEiydX

What kind of a weird cope is this?
FbegM3iUIAAwJIu
FbegNG9UcAEiydX

Please don’t post articles from Indian media as I consider them full of hot air and bullshit. They embellish a lot.

Pakistan is ranked 68 and india is at 79 (the lower the number the higher the poverty going off by the percentage).

You’re doing better but only by 11 spots, but some of you come here and act like you’re 50 spots higher. 11 country differences is something to brag about.

21% of your country is in poverty and 24% of Pakistan

Kashmir is for Kashmiris, not Pakistanis or Indians. Neither country has the right to speak for them or interfere in their affairs, it would be best if some neutral body like the UN took over Kashmir and dealt with their affairs for the time being.

Please don’t post articles from Indian media as I consider them full of hot air and bullshit. They embellish a lot.

Pakistan is ranked 68 and india is at 79 (the lower the number the higher the poverty going off by the percentage).

You’re doing better but only by 11 spots, but some of you come here and act like you’re 50 spots higher. 11 country differences is something to brag about.

21% of your country is in poverty and 24% of Pakistan

World Bank is a lie but some random website is gospel truth? Lmao.
I

1.5bn and your gdp isn’t that much more than a 7x smaller Pakistan. Why don’t you take some of that wealth and put it towards the 800mn poor Indians living in poverty instead of dick measuring with us. The fact of the matter is, no matter how rich you become, you will always be losers like the Indians I see in the US that talk non stop about how much money have but get passed over by most women because theyre quite frankly speaking, weird and unattractive. They’re paying large sums of money to have their legs broken to get their height extended to better their odds, but that still isn’t working for them. Congrats on the 3rd largest economy, but with 800 poor people going to sleep hungry each night.
800 million sleep hungry ? where did you learn that number , in your madarsa ? we don't go around the world with a begging bowl like pakistan and sell our country for few dollars. India has rapidly removed extreme poverty , which even UN has acknowledged , The number of poor people in India dropped by about 415 million over the last 15 years, the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index report has revealed, a simple google search will show that . The population of extremely poor Indians were 115 millions in 2015 according to world bank, I am pretty sure it's much less now. I see Pakistanis sleeping hungry soon if you don't prevent default and incoming civil war

800 million sleep hungry ? where did you learn that number , in your madarsa ? we don't go around the world with a begging bowl like pakistan and sell our country for few dollars. India has rapidly removed extreme poverty , which even UN has acknowledged , The number of poor people in India dropped by about 415 million over the last 15 years, the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index report has revealed, a simple google search will show that . The population of extremely poor Indians were 115 millions in 2015 according to world bank, I am pretty sure it's much less now. I see Pakistanis sleeping hungry soon if you don't prevent default and incoming civil war
What I find funny is that they genuinely think India and Pakistan belong to the same peer group, they don't have any figures to support their claim or make it even look believable.

Their entire country purchased just 2,844 cars last month compared to 3,33,100 sold in India last month.
1684783955923.png

They make up bizarre claims of having no/less hunger and poverty compared to India even though every year billions of dollars are invested here and tens of millions of jobs are created. Meanwhile factories are shutting down, exports and domestic consumption is falling, remittances and FDI are falling and inflation is rising in Pakistan, yet you'll find them saying that living standards there are better than India.

Back
Top Bottom