What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It sad to see so many negative tv news from Indian occupied Kashmir, where we see indian occupation forces torture, kill & rape innocent Kashmiri with worst kind of brute force. Hundreds of Kashmiri have made blind by Indian armies use of pellet guns and other weapons.

Kashmiri people don’t have food, medicines, television, internet, newspapers. India is aiming to break Kashmiris contact with the outside world. No foreign journalist or media personnel is permitted to visit Indian occupied Kashmir. Neither is UN permitted to visit Kashmir.

My question to fellow debaters from Pakistan in this forum is, where goes Pakistan's red line. Should Pakistan stand still and watch India slaughter the entire population of Kashmir as it have done since 1947 ?

Had Pakistan tolerated so much brutality if India had attacked Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KP or Azad Kashmir (Pakistani-controlled Kashmir) and driven mass slaughter of Pakistanis?

I want feedback from Pakistani debaters, what their perception on this issue is?

PS: Its not bad deal to Indians to ask to vacate Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir and hanover to Pakistan without war. Yeh na hoe keh hum Kashmir lete lete poora bhaarat le le ap se agar hood lena parda.

Last edited:
Had Pakistan tolerated so much brutality if India had attacked Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KP or Azad Kashmir (Pakistani-controlled Kashmir) and driven mass slaughter of Pakistanis?

I want feedback from Pakistani debaters, what their perception on this issue is?

Remember Karachi and Baluchistan?

There is a time to retreat and there is a time to take the revenge.

Now is not the time.

It sad to see so many negative tv news from Indian occupied Kashmir, where we see indian occupation forces torture, kill & rape innocent Kashmiri with worst kind of brute force. Hundreds of Kashmiri have made blind by Indian armies use of pellet guns and other weapons.

Kashmiri people don’t have food, medicines, television, internet, newspapers. India is aiming to break Kashmiris contact with the outside world. No foreign journalist or media personnel is permitted to visit Indian occupied Kashmir. Neither is UN permitted to visit Kashmir.

My question to fellow debaters from Pakistan in this forum is, where goes Pakistan's red line. Should Pakistan stand still and watch India slaughter the entire population of Kashmir as it have done since 1947 ?

soln is quite simple If entire pakistan landmass relocates to antartica, then kashmir will be free of pakistan.

I dont know what perception you want to know, when there are tons of thread opened for that very sake. May be can you come with a new perception that we not known or felt so far. If you want a solution you need to go by facts not perception. It is your wrong perception that is causing the issue to persist for a century.

troll hotbed
:mod:
facts not perception. It is your wrong perception that is causing the issue to persist for a century
exactly what india should consider
they have to change their perception of integral part

Mera matlaab he , Kashmir leena he to Pakistan line pe a jee, Iraada kar le keh Kashmir leena he ke nahi, agaar Kashmir leena he to comfort zone se bahar nikalna parre gha. Sofe pe beth ke Kashmir nahi mille gha.

Agaar nahi leena to chup kar ke tamassha dekhe

Chooria pehan le.

Well to be honest with you, we do not have a faith left in us, unfortunately we all think that we will live for another hundred years, so why should we go to war with India over Kashmir? Why? Our Politicians as you know them quite well I am quite sure about that, they are too busy in saving their a**es over Panama leaks and corruption scandals, they are infect busy in finding a way that how are they going to win the upcoming election. Our Military on the other hand is working way too hard to help Kashmiris on every forum, unfortunately their way of work is completely different hence it never break the news. Do they have to do more, yes I do agree with you.
To be honest with you their is no other alternative resolving the Kashmir dispute except going to war with India. And why have I said that, well, their are few things you must realize before you ask the world to intervene in Kashmir dispute.
First of all as we all know pretty much that Israel has an ambition for a greater Israel and in order to achieve that they need India desperately, why? Well, because India too has an ambition for a greater India. And in order to achieve that India too needs Israel and its support desperately. And UN is completely under the influence of this Zionist regime so do not expect anything from them that they would intervene, its not going to happen. Its not Georgia, nor it is Crimea or Ukraine. Our leaders have forgotten this I am afraid that no matter how good we are towards this western world in the end we will be the ones to be blamed, and our next generations will pay heavily for the stupidity of our Politicians.
This isn't a fair world my friend, here no one hears you out unless you have the loudest voice in them all. And Zionists and their adversaries has the loudest voice in the world.
They are in a transition of building these two empires, and soon we gonna witness a devastating war because of it.
No matter how much we shout, or the Kashmiri People shout, no one in this entire world is gonna listen to both of us. And that's an issue which is being constantly ignored by the entire Muslim world. The problem with us (Muslims) that we are extremely hypocrite, losers, untrustworthy, cowards and easy to be bought by anyone. You expect us to be the defenders of the Kashmiris? No way, not even in Million years. Kashmiris and Palestinians will never have their independence I am afraid I said that, but that's an extremely bitter reality, unless, otherwise we go to war against India and Israel.
There you go, you now have you answer, I hope you would feel a bit relaxed from now on.

Back
Top Bottom