What's new

Indian occupied Kashmiri citizens celebrate Pakistan Independence Day

First read the UN resolution.According to it,, Pakistan first has to withdraw its forces from all parts of the erstwhile princely state under its control, including Gilgit and Batlistan. China has to vacate Aksai Chin which is land that Pakistan illegally ceded to China without asking the people of Jammu and Kashmir. Then India will send in her forces into the vacated territories to maintain law and order. Only then was the referendum supposed to be held based on the UN resolution.

In any case, the UN resolution is now obsolete and has been superceded by several bilateral agreements signed between Indian and Pakistani leaders.
Wrong. This has been answered. UN resolution 80 says both Indian and Pakistani forces need to withdraw in order to hold a UN plebiscite.

UN resolution is not irrelevant unless UN says so.

Nice try though.

Internet is founded by Amreeka & Jews, wth are popat ke aashiq doing on the internet?

You have a problem with Indian members on the forum? Go ask your admin to IP ban all Indians instead of whining like shitty crybaby.
The website is literally run by traffic from India. Put your money where your smelly mouth is, fund the website, take care of the server costs and pull the plug on the ads; instead of whining like a shitty retarded crybaby.

No it's not and we dispelled this years back;

Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 16.08.14.png

Above is where most of our traffic comes from.

@mangochutney
@Trango Towers

Brothers can we stop with the mass insulting posts. I'll deal with the instigators like @surmabhopali

United Nations resolution 80 which supersedes the UN resolution 47, says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw forces in order to hold plebiscite. It is not just Pakistan which Indians keep referring to in UN resolution 47.

United Nations resolution 80 which supersedes the UN resolution 47, says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw forces in order to hold plebiscite. It is not just Pakistan which Indians keep referring to in UN resolution 47.
That is false. UN resolution 47 from 1948 lays down the detailed steps to hold a referendum. Resolution 80 from 1950 after the ceasefire was agreed upon commends India and Pakistan for the ceasefire and partial compliance with earlier UN resolutions. It calls upon both parties to demilitarize but allows for India to retain enough forces to maintain security and to ensure law and order. Pakistan on the other hand is called upon to withdraw all of its forces and, unlike for India, there is no provision for it to retain any forces for security or maintenance of law and order.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

That is false. UN resolution 47 from 1948 lays down the detailed steps to hold a referendum. Resolution 80 from 1950 after the ceasefire was agreed upon commends India and Pakistan for the ceasefire and partial compliance with earlier UN resolutions. It calls upon both parties to demilitarize but allows for India to retain enough forces to maintain security and to ensure law and order. Pakistan on the other hand is called upon to withdraw all of its forces and, unlike for India, there is no provision for it to retain any forces for security or maintenance of law and order.

No, you are wrong. Go read United Nations Resolution 80. It says that that both India and Pakistan need to withdraw forces to hold the plebiscite.

Stop trying to confuse.

Sorry buddy, it is both India and Pakistan that have to withdraw forces according to the most relevant United Nations resolution.

I know it offends you, but here is the truth.
1692215343213.png

Wrong, Indians keep using this argument, that India can retain law and order. The United Nations resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw completely for plebiscite to happen.

Indeed a little knowledge is dangerous.

Last edited:
No, you are wrong. Go read United Nations Resolution 80. It says that that both India and Pakistan need to withdraw forces to hold the plebiscite.

Stop trying to confuse.

Sorry buddy, it is both India and Pakistan that have to withdraw forces according to the most relevant United Nations resolution.

I know it offends you, but here is the truth.
View attachment 946398

Wrong, Indians keep using this argument, that India can retain law and order. The United Nations resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw completely for plebiscite to happen.

Indeed a little knowledge is dangerous.
LOL. Unbeatable combination of ignorance and arrogance. Usual for a Pakistani. The exact relevant text for Resolution 80 is given below. It clearly states that India, but not Pakistan, can retain forces.

"The programme of demilitarisation should include the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and
Kashmir of the regular forces of Pakistan; and the withdrawal of the regular forces of India not
required for purposes of security or for the maintenance of local law and order on the Indian side
of the Cease-Fire Line; also the reduction, by disbanding and disarming, of local forces,
including on the one side the Armed Forces and Militia of the State of Kashmir and on the other,
the Azad Forces."

LOL. Unbeatable combination of ignorance and arrogance. Usual for a Pakistani. The exact relevant text for Resolution 80 is given below. It clearly states that India, but not Pakistan, can retain forces.

"The programme of demilitarisation should include the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and
Kashmir of the regular forces of Pakistan; and the withdrawal of the regular forces of India not
required for purposes of security or for the maintenance of local law and order on the Indian side
of the Cease-Fire Line; also the reduction, by disbanding and disarming, of local forces,
including on the one side the Armed Forces and Militia of the State of Kashmir and on the other,
the Azad Forces."
Are you bloody idiot?

UN resolution 80 SAYS BOTH INDIA AND PAKISTAN NEED TO WITHDRAW FORCES. NOT JUST PAKISTAN.

YOU LYING AND DISHONEST INDIOT, which is characteristic of Indians!

the Azad Forces."
Are you stupid? UN resolution 80 explicitly states both India and Pakistan should withdraw forces, not just Pakistan, you idiot.

Are you bloody idiot?

UN resolution 80 SAYS BOTH INDIA AND PAKISTAN NEED TO WITHDRAW FORCES. NOT JUST PAKISTAN.

YOU LYING AND DISHONEST INDIOT, which is characteristic of Indians!

Are you stupid? UN resolution 80 explicitly states both India and Pakistan should withdraw forces, not just Pakistan, you idiot.
Lol. Typical reaction when someone's ignorance or lies are caught out. I have quoted the exact text referenced in the resolution. It clearly says India has to withdraw only the forces that are not required for the purposes of security or maintenance of law and order.

I am 100% sure you have not read the resolution and the associated reports , and are displaying your ignorance assuming no one else knows the facts, but not everyone is a product of Pakistan's educational system and blindly believes any churan they are given.

Lol. Typical reaction when someone's ignorance or lies are caught out. I have quoted the exact text referenced in the resolution. It clearly says India has to withdraw only the forces that are not required for the purposes of security or maintenance of law and order.

I am 100% sure you have not read the resolution and the associated reports , and are displaying your ignorance assuming no one else knows the facts, but not everyone is a product of Pakistan's educational system and blindly believes any churan they are given.
Are you a blithering idiot? You cannot even counter United Nations resolution 80.

Shoo you moron.

UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw their forces before a plebiscite can be held. Its not just Pakistan. You idiot.

I know what arguments Indiots keep harping about. You Indiots have been answered including your Indian lies.

Tell your fellow Indian members to stop going for Mandir or temple education.

Are you stupid? UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw military forces, no where does it state that India maintain minimum forces for minimum security you idiot. Stop referring to UN resolution 47, I am referring to United Nations 80.

Go seek your legal experts and they will tell you India is to blame for not holding the plebiscite like Sir Owen Dixon blamed India not for holding the plebiscite. You idiot.
1692236932131.jpeg

Sir Owen Dixon

Wrong show me in United Nations Resolution 80 where it says India can maintain a minimum presence for security reasons.

You have been caught lying. You did lol? because you know your lies have been caught.

Idiot, did you not read this?
1692237085030.png

Pakistan does not need to withdraw "first" Both India and Pakistan need to withdraw simultaneously.

But the Indiot "India" did not agree because they knew they would lose their "advantage."

@waz ban @Paji he is dishonest.

We can agree to disagree mate. You are intellectually dishonest, because UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw military forces for the plebiscite. Not just Pakistan. It cannot be one sided.

You can believe your fairy tales. I will believe the United Nations resolutions especially the 80 one.

the Azad Forces."
You shared evidence of India going against UN resolutions like a self incriminating idiot fighting a court case.
We all know the position of India has been that Kashmir is theirs and there will be no plebiscite or demilitarization.

Are you a blithering idiot? You cannot even counter United Nations resolution 80.

Shoo you moron.

UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw their forces before a plebiscite can be held. Its not just Pakistan. You idiot.

I know what arguments Indiots keep harping about. You Indiots have been answered including your Indian lies.

Tell your fellow Indian members to stop going for Mandir or temple education.

Are you stupid? UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw military forces, no where does it state that India maintain minimum forces for minimum security you idiot. Stop referring to UN resolution 47, I am referring to United Nations 80.

Go seek your legal experts and they will tell you India is to blame for not holding the plebiscite like Sir Owen Dixon blamed India not for holding the plebiscite. You idiot.
View attachment 946457
Sir Owen Dixon

Wrong show me in United Nations Resolution 80 where it says India can maintain a minimum presence for security reasons.

You have been caught lying. You did lol? because you know your lies have been caught.

Idiot, did you not read this?
View attachment 946458

Pakistan does not need to withdraw "first" Both India and Pakistan need to withdraw simultaneously.

But the Indiot "India" did not agree because they knew they would lose their "advantage."

@waz ban @Paji he is dishonest.
Lol. You seem to get all your knowledge from Wikipedia University - where anyone can make any entry. I have read the actual Resolution 80 which is available publicly.

Get out of Wikipedia University and look at the original documents.

You shared evidence of India going against UN resolutions like a self incriminating idiot fighting a court case.
We all know the position of India has been that Kashmir is theirs and there will be no plebiscite or demilitarization.
India didn't get the opportunity to go against the UN resolution because Pakistan never fulfilled the preconditions for India to do that. It is really Pakistan that violated the resolutions.

Lol. You seem to get all your knowledge from Wikipedia University - where anyone can make any entry. I have read the actual Resolution 80 which is available publicly.

Hahaha, what an answer from a loser such as yourself.

Wikipedia is honest when it comes to these matters.

Accept your bitter defeat and remove yourself from my sight and this forum you filthy Indiot.

@waz take care of @Paji

Hahaha, what answere from a loser such as yourself.

Wikipedia is honest when it comes to these matters.

Accept your bitter defeat and remove yourself from my sight and this forum you filthy Indiot.

@waz take care of @Paji
Okay you are just too lazy.

Read this and wallow in your shame and ignorance

India didn't get the opportunity to go against the UN resolution because Pakistan never fulfilled the preconditions for India to do that. It is really Pakistan that violated the resolutions.
I have posted the original documents on this forum you idiot. They do not say what you claim.

Okay you are just too lazy.

Read this and wallow in your shame and ignorance

Go wallow and rot in hell.

Both India and Pakistan need to withdraw their forces for a plebiscite, not just Pakistan.

You said it is mainly Pakistan that needs to withdraw. How the hell is that fair? Anyways UN resolution 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom