What's new

Indian occupied Kashmiri citizens celebrate Pakistan Independence Day

Kashmiris want to become Pakistanis so that they can also enjoy the luxury of paying 290Rs for 1USD instead of paying only 83rs as Indians. Also, they are missing out the ‘adventure of struggle’ to get basic commodities like aatta; which has convinced them that it isn’t worth to live as Indians anymore.

India’s plans to isolate Pakistan has failed miserably as these plans couldn’t stop the IMF’s unwavering and unconditional support to Pakistan from last 75 years.

All sane Kashmiris could care less about Pakistan’s diminishing forex reserves and now clearly understand that their bright future lies with Pakistan and not with India.

Happy Independence Day to all.
Some people value dignity rather than money.

Hindus allowed muslims in 1947 to stay in hindu lands , this is muslim's duty to stay like a disciplined citizen of India , this is not france riots are not allowed now , they should understand it .

Why are indian hindus so obsessed with Muslims? I don't care for Ind Muslims, it's the Kashmiris that want to get rid of your kind, I don't blame them.

If kashmiris are very eager to get rid of us let them get it if they can .

Last edited:
If you so confident of their wishes - let them decide who they want to be a part of - its not rocket science. Their soil - their land - their choice.
Do you know the pre conditions of plebiscite?

Dear Kashmir.

As a Pakistani I am ashamed and apologise for your suffering.

We have a money grabbing ruler who can't even speak and a we have gandoo generals.

Free Pakistan should be the slogan

Dear Kashmir.

As a Pakistani I am ashamed and apologise for your suffering.

We have a money grabbing ruler who can't even speak and a we have gandoo generals.

Free Pakistan should be the slogan
You should apologise to pakistani hindus , sikhs , qadianis, shias, muhajirs , hajaras , sindhis , bangalis , biharis , balochs , masihis, parasis all . Neither you became true Islamic state nor you became a true secular democratic state , You failed all of them .

Kashmiri people celebrating Pakistan’s Independence Day today​

FLAGS-14.jpg
Srinagar: The people of Jammu and Kashmir are celebrating Pakistan’s Independence Day, today, with great enthusiasm, devotion and respect in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

despite heavy buildup of Indian forces and surveillance by drones and CCTVs, the Kashmiris raised Pakistani flags at several places in Srinagar, Baramulla, Budgam, Shopian, Pulwama, Islamabad, Kulgam and Jammu region to express their love for Pakistan. They raised pro-Pakistan and anti-India slogans vociferously as clock struck 12 at midnight.

The Kashmiris also prayed for stability of Pakistan without any fear; although, India has fortified the territory ahead of its Independence Day, tomorrow. Kashmiris mark India’s Independence Day as Black Day, every year.

The posters displayed in different parts of the territory also urged people to observe black day, tomorrow. The posters with pictures of resistance leaders, including APHC Chairman Masarat Aalam Butt, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Shabbir Ahmad Shah, Aasiya Andrabi, Nayeem Ahmed Khan and Mushtaq-ul-Islam, said that the people of Kashmir reject Indian illegal and military occupation.

The posters also read slogans like “Indian Independence Day is a Black Day”, “We want freedom,” and “We reject Indian occupation.”

Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and the rest of the world will observe ‘Black Day’ on Tuesday to convey their extreme resentment to the continued unlawful and forcible occupation of Jammu and Kashmir by India.

Kashmiri people celebrating Pakistan’s Independence Day today​

August 14, 2023

Pakistan's 76th Independence Day is being celebrated today in Indian-held Kashmir with immense enthusiasm.

View attachment 946014

Despite facing the presence of occupying Indian army personnel and enduring oppression, the brave Kashmiris celebrated Pakistan's Independence Day in a remarkable manner.

With deep love for their homeland, Kashmiris proudly hoisted Pakistani flags, adorned walls with posters and banners displaying slogans of resistance against India's illegal occupation.

From every street and locality, courageous Kashmiri groups took to the streets holding the flag of Pakistan, raising slogans in support of Kashmir's struggle for independence and its accession to Pakistan.

Special prayers and gatherings were held, demonstrating the unwavering spirit of Kashmiris on Pakistan's Independence Day.

In contrast, Kashmiri leaders have decided to observe India's Independence Day on August 15 as a black day.

Kashmiris to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day on both sides of LoC​

The unconditional love for Pakistan is rooted deep into the hearts and minds of the Kashmiri people: AJK PM

kashmiri protestors wave pakistan s flag at a protest photo afp file

Kashmiri protestors wave Pakistan's flag at a protest. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

Azad Jammu Kashmir Prime Minister Chaudhry Anwar ul Haq has said that the Independence Day of Pakistan would be celebrated with patriotic zeal and zest on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC).

While talking to various public representative delegations who called on him in the federal metropolis on Saturday, the PM said, "The unconditional love for Pakistan is rooted deep into the hearts and minds of the Kashmiri people.”

Lauding the sacrifices rendered by the Kashmiri youth in occupied Kashmir, the PM said, "We salute all those brave hearts who lay down their lives for Pakistan in Occupied Kashmir".

He maintained that despite using all means of oppression and suppression, India could not crush the Kashmiris' undying love for Pakistan.

Terming the ongoing freedom struggle in Kashmir as part of Tehreek-e-Takmeel-e-Pakistan movement, he said that the liberation struggle against India in the occupied Kashmir would continue till the people of Kashmir achieve their cherished goal for which hundreds and thousands of people have sacrificed their lives.

The prime minister said that preparations for Pakistan Independence Day were going on in Azad Kashmir.

On the occasion of Independence Day in Azad Kashmir, public and private level events will be organised.

He said that on the occasion of Independence Day, special ceremonies would be held all across the liberated territory in which eulogizing tributes would be paid to the father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and other leaders of the Pakistan movement.

He said that it was the tireless struggle of our founding fathers, which culminated successfully in the shape of a separate homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent.

Indians with there staged photo ops where they are guarding there national flag with occupation soldiers and guns to fool their gullible Indians that everything is fine and dandy .
See the Kashmiris waving the flag of Pakistan with unmatched fervour to show the world that we are Kashmiris & celebrate Pakistan.
The flags are home made and flutter in their hundreds in the valley

Today is black day in the valley to protest against the inhuman occupation from foreign Indian invaders .

And if you look at the Indian propaganda tweets they never have pictures like this,, a mass of kashmiri

They have government rallies of government staff, police officers and families, biharis etc staged propaganda for idiots

They literally don't understand,, you can't have toxic communal hatred across India where indians tear each other apart and wish slaughter and destruction upon each other and then turn up in independence day will BULLSHIT about how everyone is happy and indians are united

You would have to be STUPID to believe that crap,
You would have to be stupid to believe that in a incredibly COMMUNAL India, where indians are economically boycotting each other, that kashmiri or indians Muslims would tolerate hindus in their areas

You should apologise to pakistani hindus , sikhs , qadianis, shias, muhajirs , hajaras , sindhis , bangalis , biharis , balochs , masihis, parasis all . Neither you became true Islamic state nor you became a true secular democratic state , You failed all of them .

No one gives a fcuk about hindus

The rest are fine

Yeah believe you mate, you are a Kashmiri

As if we give a flying monkey what a street shitting slum dwelling product of rape thinks .

Mate ... ? **** off .

And if you look at the Indian propaganda tweets they never have pictures like this,, a mass of kashmiri

They have government rallies of government staff, police officers and families, biharis etc staged propaganda for idiots

They literally don't understand,, you can't have toxic communal hatred across India where indians tear each other apart and wish slaughter and destruction upon each other and then turn up in independence day will BULLSHIT about how everyone is happy and indians are united

You would have to be STUPID to believe that crap,
You would have to be stupid to believe that in a incredibly COMMUNAL India, where indians are economically boycotting each other, that kashmiri or indians Muslims would tolerate hindus in their areas

No one gives a fcuk about hindus

The rest are fine

**** them dirty rape product bastards .

I as a Kashmiri ( mehnder, Poonch ) cannot post in my own sub forum yet it is infested with Indians and there feel good self felatio lies

Is there anyone else from occupied Kashmir on this forum ?
Bro... From Rajouri originally.

I will apologise to your mother that the doctor was incompetent and let a dumbo like you live. What an embarrassing fugly Indian you are. Rapist sort your own house and get a toilet as everyone sees your *** when you are open defecating.
Gandoo why in India are you oppressing your dalats. They are Hindus. And sikhs, Muslims Christians tribals etc. Fix your house then throw Stones.

I will apologise to your mother that the doctor was incompetent and let a dumbo like you live. What an embarrassing fugly Indian you are. Rapist sort your own house and get a toilet as everyone sees your *** when you are open defecating.
Gandoo why in India are you oppressing your dalats. They are Hindus. And sikhs, Muslims Christians tribals etc. Fix your house then throw Stones.

Very educated mullah. Lol.

If kashmiris are very eager to get rid of us let them get it if they can .
Doesn't help that 7 million Kashmiris need to deal with 1+ billion obsessed lunatics.

Do you guys have any shame? I can't imagine barging into someone else's house and pretending that I not only belong there but that I also own the house itself.

Absolute freaks.

Doesn't help that 7 million Kashmiris need to deal with 1+ billion obsessed lunatics.

Do you guys have any shame? I can't imagine barging into someone else's house and pretending that I not only belong there but that I also own the house itself.

Absolute freaks.
I can't imagine barging into someone else's house and pretending that I not only belong there but that I also own the house itself.

This is India today and its master Israel

Back
Top Bottom