What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

Ya sure.
Let finish the talk. To all Indian, since 50 of them are responding me at same time. Let's analyze.

Did Pakistan lose land -No
Did India lose land- Yes
(point 5353 still in Pakistani hands)
Did India has higher military loses, including jets- Yes
Did India military won- No
Did Clinton told Pakistan to withdraw- Yes

Admit it India lose. Indians Generals have admitted it and got court martialed. Stats don't lie. World media don't lie. Why do Indians love to lie to themselves.

Please go away ; I cant freely express what I think about you -- on this forum

Or else I would get banned

Simple solution.

If Pakistanis have b#lls then let them attack India and capture Kashmir :lol:

@Genghis khan1
Actually India gained territory by capturing several Pakistani positions across LoC:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...eidoscope/the-height-of-challenge/243607.html

Ya sure, except they just went back and couldn't take what was theirs.:closed:

50503163.jpg

Would You MIND ; if I put you on my Ignore List
Desperation :sarcastic:, do I really look like someone who even gives a dry sh*t about it. :cuckoo:

You're forefathers were hijras. You should embrace yourself as a bastard
No my friend, my forefather make your great grandma dance in their courtyards while your great granddads stand as a watchman outside on their forts.

No my friend, my forefather make your great dance in their courtyards while your great granddads stand as a watchman outside on their forts.

My son, I think your confusing your great nanis and dadis whom willingly spread their legs for invaders. You're a bastard plain and simple, there's nothing wrong with who you are, embrace it with dignity.

My son, I think your confusing your great nanis and dadis whom willingly spread their legs for invaders. You're a bastard plain and simple, there's nothing wrong with who you are, embrace it with dignity.
Nope, I am not Indian by heritage. We came and like you said "your great nanis and dadis whom willingly spread their legs for invaders"

@Genghis khan1 Looks like you need some Burnol after I burned your a$$ by the info that India has occupied pakistani territory and yet useless pakistan Army ran away with tails behind their back.

Ya sure, except they just went back and couldn't take what was theirs.:closed:

Nope, I am not Indian by heritage. We came and like you said "your great nanis and dadis whom willingly spread their legs for invaders"

Let it all out son, I know its painful being born a bastard pakistani aka "bastardstani". Defence.pk is not the place to vent out your personal problems though, consider seeing a therapist

Let it all out son, I know its painful being born a pakistani. Defence.pk is not the place to vent out your personal problems though, consider seeing a therapist
Got my Turko-mongolain birth mark. Also know my history. You swallow your history. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom