What's new

Pakistan rejects India's plans to hold G20 event in occupied Kashmir

Best of luck that only I could only say on your thoughts.. Thanks

Your mistaken, it's not my thoughts

It's FACTS ON THE GROUND

Hindutva is what Jinnah predicted
The hatred on the ground is what Jinnah predicted

He told all communities in South Asia to separate, to give each other space, then unify as independent group's

The forced poisonous maelstrom in India is a toxic cess pit at the moment

Indian Muslims are moving into their own areas, mass communal hatred is a FACT

and remember your trying to convince Kashmiri and tell us that everything is huncky dory

No bruv, not anymore

Your mistaken, it's not my thoughts

It's FACTS ON THE GROUND

Hindutva is what Jinnah predicted
The hatred on the ground is what Jinnah predicted

He told all communities in South Asia to separate, to give each other space, then unify as independent group's

The forced poisonous maelstrom in India is a toxic cess pit at the moment

Indian Muslims are moving into their own areas, mass communal hatred is a FACT

and remember your trying to convince Kashmiri and tell us that everything is huncky dory

No bruv, not anymore
Again best of luck... Just a suggestion, do not watch too many called experts on pak news channels..

You are right. Pakistan has failed to repay India in the same coin it uses in Balochistan and KPK. Partly it's because India is protected by the West but there are ways to support separatist movements without using violence.

Balochistan is having own history, Pakistan has tried in 1990s but no use...

Because of the policy in 1990s, Pakistan still paying the costs.

I think Pakistan has some significant diplomatic influence on China and Italy over what India can muster. As China also considers itself a party on the Kashmir territorial dispute, it could be possible that China will boycott this gathering. Any other country in G20 that wants to side with China openly may also do the same. 🤔

When foreign dignitaries, army chiefs, PM etc. used to visit either side of LOC - both sides radio'ed each other to stop shelling.

So, if India is holding G20 summit in Kashmir, it means both sides have agreed.

-- 74 saal ka kashmiri manjan :)

-- Last time Pakistan ever gained land, which is known as Azad Kashmir, was conquered under the command of founder Quaid-e-Azam. After that Pakistan only lost land Siachen, Bangladesh etc.

Expect LOC to be made international border soon

Back
Top Bottom