What's new

Pakistan rejects India's plans to hold G20 event in occupied Kashmir

What demographic changes? No Indian is taking up the courage to move to Kashmir, only aspiring Nazis hallucinations.
Pffft! You have never heard of land allocation to retired Indian military personnels in Kashmir?

I am your daddy
Well one of the numerous who got familiar with the W**re you call your mom :rofl:
You are impotent, your rage is impotent. You are too poor to even .... well... lets keep it civil. First rise your networth north of 1 million dollars then talk to me. As I said, know your place.

Yes it sounds inviting international attention towards Kashmir issue
Inviting international delegates and media and turning whole of Srinagar into lockdown protestors throwing stones outside and Indian forces shooting at them and media live reporting it

Absolutely, Kashmiri hate the Indians or should I say hindus

The BJP/Hindus have attacked the prophet pbuh and Kashmiri and hell even Indian Muslims have been seething

Their is actual partition happening on the ground across India

If these idiots want to try and draw attention to Kashmir, then it's time to plan and gear up the Kashmiri

Kashmiri is living peacefully in India... To me, it is just comparable to Balochi people. And the Ontgoing issues..

About USN and resolution, it has become NULL.......

Yaar enough of this bullshit, saying Kashmiri is living peacefully or Indian Muslims are happy or India is a secular democracy these are bullshit tropes

Your being obstinate for nothing

We all know what's happening on the ground in India

It's heading to a point where vast areas will start become inaccessible to different communities

Nothing is going to stop that now

Pffft! You have never heard of land allocation to retired Indian military personnels in Kashmir?

You are impotent, your rage is impotent. You are too poor to even .... well... lets keep it civil. First rise your networth north of 1 million dollars then talk to me. As I said, know your place.
Impotent?? have your tried my D*** and wasn't it up to your usual taste

Look Which chump is talking about keeping it civil the one whose barking about killing all Kashmir Muslim and calling Pakistani beggars for what??? taking loans from IMF fyi if taking loans is begging them India is far bigger begger it ows allot more to Western global lenders

btw how's your net worth an RSS sanghi troll doing scam on call center and spreads WhatsApp university b's

and still have so much idle that also barks on other country's social sites

Yaar enough of this bullshit, saying Kashmiri is living peacefully or Indian Muslims are happy or India is a secular democracy these are bullshit tropes

Your being obstinate for nothing

We all know what's happening on the ground in India

It's heading to a point where vast areas will start become inaccessible to different communities

Nothing is going to stop that now

Compared to Balochistan, the Situation is better in Kashmir and peaceful...

The count is approx 150 in 2022......

Can you compare it with the Indian army casualties in Jammu & kashmir?

Last edited:
Compared to Balochistan, Kashmir is too far and peaceful...

The count is more than 100......

Can you compare it with the Indian army casualties in Jammu & kashmir?

What we are dealing with is a fallout of the fall of Afghanistan, what happened in Afghanistan was exceptional our enemies taken out Billions in Indian investment destroyed, multiple facilities abandoned

Afghan nationalists bought down, U.S and NATO running

That had a INEVITABLE fall out, if the cost to Pakistan is a few soldiers for completely outthinking multiple states then that is a worthwhile cost

With Afghanistan gone to pot and our assets active in hunting our enemies, a uptick in violence in Pakistan was ALWAYS expected to anyone except the deluded

But you are already seeing the enemy run out of steam, because they don't have the facilities, funding and resources and ISI has assets and teams creating chaos

This was why China turned up on the LAC to humiliate India, to put its knee on India's neck whilst we dealt with the fallout of Afghanistan

What India has is something completely different, a societal schism is occurring across India, multiple partitions under way, populations dividing and full of hatred and resentment
Kashmiri hate Hindus more then ever

Hell Indians hate each other more than we hate Hindus, bulldozing a few Muslim homes isn't going to stop the wellspring of hate, division and anger then is occurring

When Hindus were killed in Kashmir recently, how many Kashmiri came out to protest?????? EXACTLY

When Delhi is dividing
When UP is dividing
When west Bengal is dividing

Then what's Kashmir?

What we are dealing with is a fallout of the fall of Afghanistan, what happened in Afghanistan was exceptional our enemies taken out Billions in Indian investment destroyed, multiple facilities abandoned

Afghan nationalists bought down, U.S and NATO running

That had a INEVITABLE fall out, if the cost to Pakistan is a few soldiers for completely outthinking multiple states then that is a worthwhile cost

With Afghanistan gone to pot and our assets active in hunting our enemies, a uptick in violence in Pakistan was ALWAYS expected to anyone except the deluded

But you are already seeing the enemy run out of steam, because they don't have the facilities, funding and resources and ISI has assets and teams creating chaos

This was why China turned up on the LAC to humiliate India, to put its knee on India's neck whilst we dealt with the fallout of Afghanistan

What India has is something completely different, a societal schism is occurring across India, multiple partitions under way, populations dividing and full of hatred and resentment
Kashmiri hate Hindus more then ever

Hell Indians hate each other more than we hate Hindus, bulldozing a few Muslim homes isn't going to stop the wellspring of hate, division and anger then is occurring

When Hindus were killed in Kashmir recently, how many Kashmiri came out to protest?????? EXACTLY

When Delhi is dividing
When UP is dividing
When west Bengal is dividing

Then what's Kashmir?

Diving india can be done only using by keyboards, pak anchors, etc

India and Pakistan, both are dealing With some unlike situations..

Believe me, weaker is more chance to fall.. Presently, Pakistan is having the more chance.

In the case of india, we will be fighting internally due to the politicians and i am not proud on it but if it comes from external threat and unity than you will always find as together.

Diving india can be done only using by keyboards, pak anchors, etc

India and Pakistan, both are dealing With some unlike situations..

Believe me, weaker is more chance to fall.. Presently, Pakistan is having the more chance.

In the case of india, we will be fighting internally due to the politicians and i am not proud on it but if it comes from external threat and unity than you will always find as together.

There is no unity in India

Hindutva is a poison you won't survive and it's a weapon Pakistan and the ISI couldn't of dreamed of

We will do to you, what we have done to Afghanistan and it's already happening

The last month was brutal for India and you can't even really comprehend why because your looking at figures when poison is seeping everywhere

There is no unity in India

Hindutva is a poison you won't survive and it's a weapon Pakistan and the ISI couldn't of dreamed of

We will do to you, what we have done to Afghanistan and it's already happening

The last month was brutal for India and you can't even really comprehend why because your looking at figures when poison is seeping everywhere

How many times we have to prove it about unity?
And i would except the suggestions from where minorities are living peacefully but not where they forcefully converted

If an attack happens then India will have every single pretext to kill all Kashmiri Muslims and blow up entire Pakistan.

clinton-calvert-keyboard-warrior.jpg

On topic, the presser is for domestic consumption. The PDM crowd will be lining up investments in IOK while they issue public condemnations.

How many times we have to prove it about unity?
And i would except the suggestions from where minorities are living peacefully but not where they forcefully converted

You can't prove unity anymore, all you can do is bring forced examples

And yeah we hate Hindus, I don't even understand why we have a few percent in Pakistan, partition was always the only way

But it's India which has hundreds of millions in different communities with a ground swell of hatred and enmity, Hindus celebrate when Indian Muslims homes are bulldozed not realising it's acts like a strategic strike for Pakistan

It is very quickly working out that Kashmir will be the least of your problems

You can't prove unity anymore, all you can do is bring forced examples

And yeah we hate Hindus, I don't even understand why we have a few percent in Pakistan, partition was always the only way

But it's India which has hundreds of millions in different communities with a ground swell of hatred and enmity, Hindus celebrate when Indian Muslims homes are bulldozed not realising it's acts like a strategic strike for Pakistan

It is very quickly working out that Kashmir will be the least of your problems

Best of luck that only I could only say on your thoughts.. Thanks

Compared to Balochistan, the Situation is better in Kashmir and peaceful...

You are right. Pakistan has failed to repay India in the same coin it uses in Balochistan and KPK. Partly it's because India is protected by the West but there are ways to support separatist movements without using violence.

Back
Top Bottom