What's new

Pakistan rejects India's plans to hold G20 event in occupied Kashmir

I've only 1 question
Will China USA saudi Arabia Turkey Indonesia attend this meeting?

If imran khan was pm then may be a High chance. Your traitorous pm saw this and your elite.

You paks like to call bengalis traitorous. Just unbelievable.

5 Minutes silence should be observed in entire Pakistan on the day of the meet to show how powerful and influential Pakistan is when it comes to geo politics. Anything more than this will warrant the grey list of FATF.

Last edited:
And sanghi started his mouth diarrhea

They first used to say USA has code locked our f16 and amraam to not shoot at Indian jets that bs got debunked on 27 Feb 19

Indians thought if USA could do abbot abad they can do it too got there arses kicked and panicked shot own iaf helicopter

You chimps ain't USA and nor they consider you their equal

Yes we have to take some slag from American because well they are the superpower we are indebted too

But when ever you chump's try to be supapawa with us we kick your arse
Let me put it in this way, you beggers are no India and you cann't be choosers. Learn your place.

Pakistan and China should boycott this G20 meeting.

Kashmir is disputed territory according to the United Nations.

The same disputes territory the Chinese making the highway under CPEC

So basically, no one cares... Chinese and Pakistan are free to boycott..

Let me put it in this way, you beggers are no India and you cann't be choosers. Learn your place.
Let me put it in this way
You sanghis ain't America and slapping your faces won't make it red like em

You are just saffron bs colored chumps who too are Indebted to Western created financial institutions

learn your place

A lot has happened before summit. Do I need to re-write all of it?

Write it, paste it on all the walls separating slums from cities, recite it on break of dawn. It will only matter if the summit takes place.

Write it, paste it on all the walls separating slums from cities, recite it on break of dawn. It will only matter if the summit takes place.

The only major question - what if meeting will take place in J & K...

Will Pakistan break relationships with Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union?

Of course, China & Turkey might will not be part of it.

The only major question - what if meeting will take place in J & K...

Will Pakistan break relationships with Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union?

Of course, China & Turkey might will not be part of it.

Ask this question after the summit Raj.

Here is the rub, a nation whose forces are serving outsiders, whose forces cannot protect the single nationalist politician since Jinnah, whose courts bend over backward to support corrupt and nation destroying politicians do not get to tell anyone else anything. As someone from your own country said : Beggars cann't be choosers. Learn to live with it.

Here is the rub, a nation whose forces are serving outsiders, whose forces cannot protect the single nationalist politician since Jinnah, whose courts bend over backward to support corrupt and nation destroying politicians do not get to tell anyone else anything. As someone from your own country said : Beggars cann't be choosers. Learn to live with it.

Has the summit already taken place?

Let me put it in this way
You sanghis ain't America and slapping your faces won't make it red like em

You are just saffron bs colored chumps who too are Indebted to Western created financial institutions

learn your place
Blah Blah Blah!
Go back to begging.

Has the summit already taken place?
Has Pakistan been able to make India revert its 370 change? Has Pakistan been able to make India undo demographic changes India is doing?

BTW, since when Pakistan become a G20? Know you place man.

Has Pakistan been able to make India revert its 370 change? Has Pakistan been able to make India undo demographic changes India is doing?

BTW, since when Pakistan become a G20? Know you place man.

What demographic changes? No Indian is taking up the courage to move to Kashmir, only aspiring Nazis hallucinations.

Back
Top Bottom