What's new

Big Shock to India: G20 Boycott: Many Countries refuse to go to Indian Occupied Kashmir in Srinagar

Yes we had tricked Ghazi and eventually made it to sink.

Umm no, its a secular country (one of the reasons why its progressing).

Doesn't matter since Indian restaurants in the west are mostly run by Bangladeshis and Pakistanis themselves.

Our casualties in Siachen aren't daily, just one or two incidents each year. As far as Srinagar is concerned, lol once again.
Yeah right lol you can believe that if you want. Your govt takes the daily casualties and aggregates them into yearly figures. Although any one with an ounce of a brain knows not to trust Indian govt's figures.

I've been to Azad Kashmir countless times, am from there myself. Doubt anu sanghi can freely walk around in Srinagar without the occupation Army present to ensure his survival.

Yeah right lol you can believe that if you want. Your govt takes the daily casualties and aggregates them into yearly figures. Although any one with an ounce of a brain knows not to trust Indian govt's figures.

I've been to Azad Kashmir countless times, am from there myself. Doubt anu sanghi can freely walk around in Srinagar without the occupation Army present to ensure his survival.
The more I interact with you guys give me more reasons as to why I shouldn't :lol:.

You are obsessed with us, you cannot help it.

You couldn't stop even if you tried. You live to be acknowledged by us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom