What's new

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir, I completely understand your position. But what kind of support do you want from Turkey? Turkey should not raise concerns about ethnic violence? Sir, my point is, why do we need someone to follow our commands each and every time? Sir, I am not only blaming China rather every UNSC country.

Sir, a man with high morals cannot and will not support any action which undermines basic human right.

Sir, Uighur attack Han. Erdogan said he supported the East Turkistan.
My friends, we are the victims, not East Turkistan!

We believe that Turkey would like to split China, so many Chinese people are angry.

Sir, Uighur attack Han. Erdogan said he supported the East Turkistan.
My friends, we are the victims, not East Turkistan!

We believe that Turkey would like to split China, so many Chinese people are angry.

Sir, I knew that and I wanted you to highlight it. Turkey has NO RIGHT to call that East Turkistan thing...However, some segments in China do believe that Turkey should not raise concerns over humanitarian issues.
Sir, keep in mind, China is still humane if we compare her with other nations. Sir, I want China not to follow the footsteps of western countries--I want China to follow the foot steps of a great nation--a nation which gave equal rights to their citizens--a nation which did not do any social conditioning.
Sir, my love for China always speak for itself but I have some questions about them as well.

Sir, if the world will survive after 500 years, people at that time will take your example of how humane you were. Sir, your track record is not to the mark yet but I hope it gets over there.

East Turkistan is a terrorist organization.

That the riots, 156 Han people died, only 12 Uighur people died. Who do you think is the murderer?

I reserve the right not to comment. However, I do not support East Turkistan movement.

Sir, I knew that and I wanted you to highlight it. Turkey has NO RIGHT to call that East Turkistan thing...However, some segments in China do believe that Turkey should not raise concerns over humanitarian issues.
Sir, keep in mind, China is still humane if we compare her with other nations. Sir, I want China not to follow the footsteps of western countries--I want China to follow the foot steps of a great nation--a nation which gave equal rights to their citizens--a nation which did not do any social conditions.
Sir, my love for China always speak for itself but I have some questions about them as well.

Yes, China will not follow the Western, so China like to increase understanding with Turkey.

Although I think that Turkey is a Western country.

Anyways, I also want to talk about psyche behind 'my man and your man' thing--

Is not it enough that we suffered a lot from this? The bloody wars?
Do we need more?

Why do we defend our country every single time?
Is it because we are patriotic? OR is it about a social conditioning which limits our critical thinking? More like, Plato's Allegory of the cave?

The man inside the cave do not know what is really real and are conditioned in a way that they cannot think in a critical manner.

Yes, China will not follow the Western, so China like to increase understanding with Turkey.

Although I think that Turkey is a Western country.

Sir, by western country I mean western norms. More like the norms of the intelligence and society.

Libya in focus

Libyan air force jets bombing protesters in Libya

I opened a thread in world affairs section see that

Situation too serious in Libya

:help:

Sir, can you please mention that Gaddafi is a Muslim so Muslim readers can understand more about their leaders.

Anyways, stay on topic.

Ancient China are each a powerful dynasty all ended in civil war, so the Chinese people hated two things: Drug trafficking and Attempt to split China.
Erdogan's remarks is regrettable, many Chinese people remember his name. So The relations(Turkey and China) should be allowed time to treatment.

East Turk or an independent Balochistan is an internal issue. However, human rights issue does not have any boundaries, it is an international issue.

Countries asking China or the U.S. or any country to act like humans is justifiable but no one has the right to talk about independence--

I think that Palestinians should forget about what happened earlier in 1900s and move on. I am no one to say nor I suffered BUT this is the best option.

I support the right of Israel to exist as a peaceful country and not bully--

On a side note, Muslims are no less brutal--Gaddafi bombing, mughals etc

Pakistan or even Iran is more qualified. These 2 countries actually have independent futures. Turkey can never stray too far out of USA's circle, otherwise their F-16s with hardwired trojans (ask any PAF person what the conditions of F-16 flight are) will crash.

Back
Top Bottom