What's new

Muslim Pakistan versus Islamic Pakistan - Which Was Jinnah’s Vision?

What did the Muslim League & Jinnah want Pakistan to become?

• Total voters
You can disagree all you want. I've given direct quotes and evidence. See my previous posts.
And vice versa
All you've done is huff and puff and threaten us with violence.
I've stated what I needed to say time and time again, each time refuting your pathetic Secularist arguments of development over religion.
Religion of peace.
This religion of peace is more inclined to violence when dealing with murtads like you

Umm…

The human migrations out of Africa began 80,000 years ago.

The ancient river civilizations of the Nile (Egypt), Euphrates/Tigris (Iraq), Indus (Pakistan) and Yellow (China) rivers span between 5000 BCE to 500 BCE…that’s approximately 7000 years ago.

LMFAO…please don’t comment on things you CLEARLY do not understand. This is by far one of the most stupidest comments I’ve ever had the displeasure of quoting in my life on this forum.

Definitely going to screenshot it for my Reddit.

”Another fine example why Pakistan’s education system needs massive reform”.

Totally different ideals? The food you eat today, the clothes you wear, the languages you speak all originate from that era….the earliest concept of Tandoor and Karhi comes from the Indus. The origins of the wheel, dentistry all originated from here….you don’t feel connected to that then don’t….the rest of Pakistan shouldn’t have be placed in the dark.

If you want to remain ignorant by my guest.

Pakistan’s history books shouldn’t be devoid of this history. Our people and those who have intelligent minds will be connected to our land and history once taught this.

Yes we do…it’s called the Genetic Map of Pakistan.

I think you need to go sit down and concentrate on memorizing your Holy Book in a language you don’t understand.

That’s about all the contribution you’re capable of giving to humanity.
least siczo ethno nationalist be like:
dude thinks we should turn into an ancient long dead civilization also i studied O, A levels Cambridge as well as American school system that did include our history as IVC .

Blissfully ignorant bringing discourse to their level. Patting themselves on the back, pseudo intellectuals, wannabes, confused and the minions.

Let's unwind a bit.

Why west needed secularism?
Why the church needed to be separated from the state?
Why state and church both collect their due?
Why catholic church mimics and operates as a state?
Why is the British crown head of church of England and defender of faith?
What is the difference between French and American secularism?
What is French absolutism?
What is "render unto Caeser" and it's interpretation by some?
Did Islam ordain a ministry?
A priestly class?
Did Islam give authority to legislate haram and halal, rescind one or the other?
Were Any scholars, or heads of the Madhaheb, schools of thought/practice, heads of state?

Once you have answered these then we can enter the debate, whether secularism is indeed the desire nay requirement for contemporary Muslims!

Until then keep scratching each other's back!

Last edited:
Blissfully ignorant bringing discourse to their level. Patting themselves on the back, pseudo intellectuals, wannabes, confused and the minions.

Let's unwind a bit.

Why west needed secularism?
Why the church needed to be separated from the state?
Why state and church both collect their due?
Why is catholic church mimics and operates as a state?
Why is the British crown head of church of England and defender of faith?
What is the difference between French and American secularism?
What is French absolutism?
What is "render unto Caeser" and it's interpretation by some?
Did Islam ordain a ministry?
A priestly class?
Did Islam give authority to legislate haram and halal, rescind one or the other?
Were Any scholars, or heads of the Madhaheb, schools of thought/practice, heads of state?

Once you have answered these then we can enter the debate, whether secularism is indeed the desire nay requirement for contemporary Muslims!

Until then keep scratching each other's back!

You have a tendency to communicate in a pompous and sanctimonious manner, but with little meaningful content. Your language often takes on a holier-than-thou quality, which can be off-putting to others. While your words may be well-crafted, they often lack substance and come across as empty rhetoric. It might be helpful for you to consider ways to improve it.

You have a tendency to communicate in a pompous and sanctimonious manner, but with little meaningful content. Your language often takes on a holier-than-thou quality, which can be off-putting to others. While your words may be well-crafted, they often lack substance and come across as empty rhetoric. It might be helpful for you to consider ways to improve it.

Shut up and counter the point bro

Of course you wouldn't see the substance... the above questions will mandate the reader on true inquiry... dig deeper, get into the details... that however may not be suitable for those engaged in shaping operation... one for the narrative.

I'm not partaking in a popularity contest, and as such could care less how it is dished out... let the reader sort it out for themselves.
Keep putting lipstick on the pig though...

I do not have to...
In fact, I'd like the reader to form their own mind ... without me dictating it's outcome.

Last edited:
Shut up and counter the point bro

Well, how can I "Shut up" and "counter the point" at the same time, bro ? :lol:

Of course you wouldn't see the substance... the above questions will mandate the reader on true inquiry... dig deeper, get into the details... that however may not be suitable for those engaged in shaping operation... one for the narrative.

I do not have to...
In fact, I'd like the reader to form their own mind ... without me dictating it's outcome.

Responding to rhetorical questions is often a futile endeavor

Uber Eats driver in Brampton giving lectures about Islamic republic while living in secular Canada.

1 out of 5 stars for you.
Murtad speaking about Islamic Republic of Pakistan while living in Canada her self

Oh my bad, you’re too “modern” to have a gender.

Religion of peace.
Religion of Justice.
Peace for those who want peace.
War for those who want war.

There is only 1 punishment for murtads in Islam.
In Sha Allah Islamic Pakistan will carry out that punishment on murtads.

You can disagree all you want. I've given direct quotes and evidence. See my previous posts.
Jinnah might be your prophet or God.
But we believe in Allah only.

You can stay quoting Jinnah. We will stay following the Quran and Sunnah.

Murtad

Islam over Pakistan any day.
I am Muslim first. Pakistani second

Being Pakistani won’t get me to Jannah.
Being Muslim will.

Murtads are traitors to Pakistan and Islam.

Murtad

Prime example of a Zia baby :lol:

This specimen would have rolled into Afghanistan to fight CIA's war against Russia in the 80s.

Ideologically you are not Pakistani. Explains why Pakistan has had a 20 years of terrorism and anti state militant groups by the dozen.

Last edited:
Prime example of a Zia baby :lol:

This specimen would have rolled into Afghanistan to fight CIA's war against Russia in the 80s.

Ideologically you are not Pakistani. Explains why Pakistan has had a 20 years of terrorism and anti state militant groups by the dozen.

And bastards like you would be indifferent to the years of sucking off the white man and would continue doing so to line your own pockets.

You're not different to the crooks that have squandered Pakistan- the Sharifs and Zardaris

It doesn't matter. What matters is that we can all agree on the fact that TODAY'S Pakistan wasn't his dream at all.

I can't even discuss this issue anymore, that's how incredibly mad I am.

least siczo ethno nationalist be like:
dude thinks we should turn into an ancient long dead civilization also i studied O, A levels Cambridge as well as American school system that did include our history as IVC .

Nobody said anything about turning into an ancient civilization.

And I fail to understand why mentioning a foreign education system means anything in regards to our history.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that we can all agree on the fact that TODAY'S Pakistan wasn't his dream at all.

I can't even discuss this issue anymore, that's how incredibly mad I am.

Sad state of affairs. If Muslim leaguers were alive today half these foreigners Islamists would be labeling them Kafir.

Back
Top Bottom