What's new

Muslim Pakistan versus Islamic Pakistan - Which Was Jinnah’s Vision?

What did the Muslim League & Jinnah want Pakistan to become?

• Total voters
Hyper religious society in a nutshell

Funny how quiet it got in here all of a sudden….it’s all fun and games defending your hyper-religious society in forums. When **** hits the ceiling fan, then you all cover.

Someone explain to me which Islam is the “Islamic Republic of Pakistan” supposed to adopt?

Oh my….here’s another one.

Bumping this back up since I’m unbanned now.

At this point I want to re-name the topic to “Democratic Pakistan vs Feudal-Military Industrial Complex Pakistan - Which One Was Jinnah Arguing For”.

Abhi to 1857 wala Pakistan Hai

• Inner circle , corp selected from outside , ruling over Junior Soldiers and Democratic Will of People

No one knows criteria for selection to this elite group , functional gets retired and retired gets unretired

If Mohammad Ali Jinnah could see the future , he would immediately disband all military on 1947
and re-hire from scratch

At this point I want to re-name the topic to “Democratic Pakistan vs Feudal-Military Industrial Complex Pakistan - Which One Was Jinnah Arguing For”.
You want to win without a discussion, is it?

Good idea.

Funny how quiet it got in here all of a sudden….it’s all fun and games defending your hyper-religious society in forums. When **** hits the ceiling fan, then you all cover.

Someone explain to me which Islam is the “Islamic Republic of Pakistan” supposed to adopt?
Don't worry, it's erupting elsewhere.

Some dumb Hindu made a particularly crass and tasteless remark (on PDF), and the faithful have congregated there and are fitting the idiot to the blasphemy laws.

I think Jinnah wanted a society where Muslims could rule themselves as they saw fit.

I guess we were simply too uneducated a society to make informed decisions and we ended up running it into the ground.

Then what was the point of partition then?

If you want a secular country, then there was no point of partition.
I am no supporter of a United India, but there was no point of partition. From an Islamist point of view, Jinnah divided Muslims throughout the subcontinent, and the creation of Pakistan is a sign of cowardice.

and re-hire from scratch
Even better, he might not have re-hired, and Pakistan would have been like South Korea.

Think of the massive fortune spent on the military, think of it being spent on education, science, infrastructure, electricity, irrigation, ports, roads...

I am no supporter of a United India, but there was no point of partition. From an Islamist point of view, Jinnah divided Muslims throughout the subcontinent, and the creation of Pakistan is a sign of cowardice.
No you idiot. Why should Muslims in the provinces they formed the majority be made minority in a United South Asia?

Even better, he might not have re-hired, and Pakistan would have been like South Korea.

Think of the massive fortune spent on the military, think of it being spent on education, science, infrastructure, electricity, irrigation, ports, roads...
Partition was right. But the allocation of land should have been dsitributed in a more fair manner. Also the princely states should have been given based on demographics.

This is so stupid. I do not care about Jinnah's vision. The man has been dead for almost a century. Its time for Pakistan to serve its purpose, and become an Islamic country.

End of discussion. Otherwise there was no point of partition.

Muslims are not one people….we are different nations. The Muslims of the Indus Valley have a completely different culture, language and identity compared to the Muslims of the Ganges and Deccan.

Stop perpetuating your colonial myths here kid.

I guess then the nation of Bengal should not have been combined with the nation of the Indus valley in the first place.

I guess then the nation of Bengal should not have been combined with the nation of the Indus valley in the first place.

It was never supposed to be…that’s why there is no “B” in the acronym PAKSTAN.

Muslims are not one people….we are different nations. The Muslims of the Indus Valley have a completely different culture, language and identity compared to the Muslims of the Ganges and Deccan.

Stop perpetuating your colonial myths here kid.
I thought all Muslims were one? what happened to the Ummah? are all Muslims not supposed to be equal creations in the light of Allah?

Back
Top Bottom